Earlier today Jordan and Michele spent time race-walking laps around the yard.
But as the evening came on, the houseguests split into pairs and Michele is once again the lone wolf.
Here are the happenings from inside that Big Brother House of Schemin' Demons:
- I'm sure you noticed that I'm only doing a dawn and night report today, not three reports.
- That's because this bunch isn't doing ANYTHING!
- I'm tempted to just post screen caps of them laying about.
- Well, Natalie could be lying about.
- Jordan didn't feel too well this morning. I'm thinking it could be a mix of stress and the wine BB is feeding them at night.
- Kevin wants to tell Michele that Natalie's acting strange and see if she falls for the bait.
- Kevin and Natalie talked more about hiding things to make the others think BB was messing with them.
- They fixed the kitchen sink so it would squirt.
- It got Jeff. He said they should learn to do the dishes instead of playing pranks.
- Kevin and Natalie are experimenting cooking on the grill.
- They can smell the wild fires in the distance and apparently the sky is affected, too. The moon is red. But the main thing I'm picking up on the feeds are a lot more sirens.
- Natalie plans to drink all of Kevin's Mike's Hard Lemonade tonight.
- BB should play along with her plan and penalize her for underage drinking.
- The one season they actually had a 19-year-old on the show, she wasn't allowed to drink at all.
- That's all I have for you. Someone go poke these folks with a cattle prod, please.