|He bought time, but how much time?|
While the nominations won't be until later tonight, there's been some action in the house today. No, I'm not talking about Danielle jumping on Shane. (After all, he is so infatuated with her.) Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Healthy Living:
- Ian thinks Frank's social game is garbage. He says there's a reason he's on the block every week when he's not HoH. It's the way he treats people.
- The Quack Pack (minus Britney, of course) agreed that the nominations should be Frank and Jenn with Joe going up as a replacement if veto is used.
- I guess they do have two weeks to get rid of Frank. But about the only way they're going to do it is with a backdoor. If he has the chance to save himself, he will.
- Well, at least a floater will go home.
- Shane said Frank thinks he's already won the game.
- "The Quack Pack is back."
- Um. Okay.
- Joe knows that he'll go up as a replacement if needed. But he's been assured that they have the votes to save him.
- Joe still needs to hula hoop at the sound of horns.
- Then there was trivia. Say what? If the feeds are briefly blocked, they have a fish cam. With trivia, it's usually a comp or something along the lines.
- Oh, geez ... Allison Grodner (Executive Producer), I do NOT want to see Jessie.
- I don't.
- I really don't.
- Dang it, he was in the Pandora's Box today ... again.
- Now, it was kind of funny last year seeing him annoy Rachel. But that's mostly because I liked to see things annoy Rachel.
- Ian got all kinds of "Christmas gifts" including a luxury hammock and blow up toys for the pool.
- Ian likes to almost live in the water, so blow-up toys are fitting.
- He did NOT get a blow-up doll for the HoH room. :X
- Danielle blew up a lot of the toys.
- She's good at that.
- Oh, I'm being terrible, aren't I?
- Jessie wasn't in the Pandora's Box, per se. However, he was in the house.
- He threw out all of their snack foods, replacing them with healthy foods.
- He threw out all their saved beer.
- BB also took their grill away. Or maybe Jessie carried it out on his back. I don't know.
- Jenn tried to use her mojo on Ian to keep off the block.
- He told her that he didn't like to keep floaters who don't make big moves in the game.
- Her "big move" last week was actually a Frank move.
- Joe told Ian that Britney wanted them to work together.
- He really doesn't want to be a replacement nominee.
- Frank is suspicious of Dan.
- Well, geez ... he's DAN, the Man with a Plan!
- He wonders if Dan has a deal with Ian and finds it strange that there's nothing being said about Dan going on the block -- the names coming up seem to be Frank and Jenn.
- Nominations will be later today.
- I predict Jenn and Frank. Wouldn't be my choices, but ...!
|No longer a carrot, now wearing a Boogie shirt. @@|
|Most congenial houseguest|
|Danielle is full of wind|
|New hammock ... wait, won't anyone sit with me?|