|Danielle cries some more|
What a night! If you haven't read what came down in the evening, first read this, then read this. Then come right back here and read THIS! So ... what's been happening inside that Big Brother House of Dan Dan the Man with a Plan? Read on.
- Of course, like anything in this house, this latest is subject to change.
- After talking to Frank, Dan went back to Danielle and explained things blow by blow as per his Frank talk.
- He told her he had to say be mean for full effect earlier.
- He admitted to her that he ratted out Ian and threw Britney under the bus to further their game.
- He didn't tell her that he really doesn't trust her like he trusted Memphis.
- He told Frank that, though.
- Ian, Jenn and Joe meanwhile were hating on Dan for what he said to Danielle.
- Oh! I forgot ... when I talked about what he said to her, I didn't mention what he said to Shane.
- He told Shane he'd find a nice girl in Vermont.
- That was yet another part of Danielle's freaking out.
- After Dan left HoH and went to talk to Danielle, the army (Jenn, Joe, Ian) all went to HoH.
- Frank lied to them about his meeting with Dan.
- Frank had bought everything Dan was selling, hook, line and sinker.
- Dan and Danielle are going to go with the story that he apologized to her (citing his mental stress from solitary), but she's still mad at him and the relationship is forever damaged.
- She bought everything Dan is saying -- hook, line and sinker.
- Especially the sinker, I think!
- Frank talked to Jenn alone, telling her Dan's proposal.
- No, Dan didn't ask him to marry him. He just wants him to drink the Kool-Aid.
- And, isn't that beverage mighty tasty?
- Jenn agreed to use the veto to save Dan.
- Then Frank will put Britney up and they will vote her out.
- Next should be Ian.
- My two favorites gone before I wanted ... but I've had a sip of Dan's Kool-Aid myself.
- It's why he's a master.
- And, if he pulls this off and gets to the final two, I daresay he can sit up there with Dr. Will.
- Joe ... remember Joe? ... was all upset when Dan was in his big talk with Frank. He was worried that Dan was outing him and the Headhunters.
- Bwahahaha! Like that was any kind of alliance! Dan never even brought that up! It was the QUACK PACK and Ian that was the big rat out to Frank!
- Britney, not invited to sip Dan's Kool-Aid, is feeling all kinds of sorry for him and his apparent mental breakdown.
- Sigh ... little does she know.
- The PoV meeting should be later today. Ian won't use his golden veto ball, Jenn should save Dan.
- Then Frank will put Britney on the block and she'll be the target.
- Sigh. I have been enjoying Britney this season.
- But it is great gameplay on Dan's part.
|Dan, the man with a plan, might have saved himself|
|Yes, Jenn is still in the house|
|Secret Squirrel has been outed and he doesn't know it|
|Jenn will use the veto to save Dan|