|Oh, poor little Mandy girl|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Bad Examples:
- Apparently (blocked to live feeds), BB actually played The Chicken Dance as wake up music.
- Amanda told Judd she's done with it; she doesn't care anymore.
- Promises, promises.
- Then she went to visit GinaMarie in the HoH room and cry her heart out.
- Amanda said she's going to stay away from Elissa even though she hates her.
- Promises, promises.
- After Amanda left the HoH room, GinaMarie mimed the crying into the cameras, rolled her eyes and made the crazy sign.
- Then GinaMarie almost promptly fell down the stairs.
- Oh my. I didn't know Amanda had THOSE powers!
- GM re-injured her back and jammed a toe.
- Not to be confused with toe jam.
- Soon there was Trivia. Ohhh ... a secret game!
- When the feeds returned, Spencer was popping some balloons and the house was a disaster.
- More of a disaster than usual, that is.
- Confetti and busted balloons all over the place!
- Apparently there were cards and confetti inside the balloons and prizes.
- But the only one who seems to have won anything is Spencer. He won $10,000.
- Amanda wants McCrae to go talk to GM. She can't because she already said it's over, she doesn't care.
- McCrae sees no need to rush to speak with her.
- He went and asked if she will be speaking with people. She told him later as Andy was due in.
- When she had Andy in the room, GM told him her target is McCrae. She thinks McCrae is more dangerous.
- Oh, yeah ... she will be putting McCrae and Amanda both on the block.
- This should be priceless!
- GM told Andy (and later Spencer) that she is NOT working with Elissa. She's repaying a favor, but Elissa is basically on her own.
- Elissa told her she wants Amanda out.
- That's not exactly surprising, is it?
- GinaMarie is telling her fellow Exterminators (Judd, Andy and Spencer) that if there are rewards in veto, go ahead and go for them.
- She's intending on going for punishments, anything short of shaving her head.
- She did ask Spencer to consider taking one punishment because he does have the money and trip. She thinks McCrae would be going for every punishment to stay.
- Of course, it might not be a reward/punishment comp at all!
- Although they're not seriously considering it will be, GM did mention that if it's a double eviction, they can get two birds with one stone.
- They're in glee that THEY have the numbers this time around, not McCrae and Amanda.
- One will go, no matter what.
- Meanwhile, there's more unrest in the showmance. Amanda sulked and pouted that she didn't care about being there anymore.
- McCrae said something about her attitude and it was on.
- Suuure, they'll get married.
- Amanda and McCrae want to push for Judd and Elissa to go on the block.
- That's not gonna happen, kiddos!
- Amanda told GinaMarie that if she doesn't put Elissa on the block, EVERYONE is going to be enraged!
- Oh my.
- So far, Judd and Spencer have lied well to McCranda. Andy said something last night about he's worried on of them might go up, but ultimately said he didn't know.
- Amanda thinks the final four should be herself, McCrae, GinaMarie and Andy.
- It could very well be Andy, Spencer, Judd and GinaMarie if they pull this off.
- At least, that second final four is a bit more on an even playing field. In the first scenario, you know the couple intend on being final two if they make it that far.
- Nominations later tonight!
|Two chickens walked into an HoH room ...|
|Popping the balloons|
|Luxury comp aftermath on quad cam|
|There's a point where fake eyelashes go too far|