|What the heck is with the hair?|
I love how some of these gals spend forever popping their pimples and applying make-up, then just shove their hair up in knots. Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Messy Locks:
- Heh. Amanda said you don't have to backstab to play the game.
- Yeah, Amanda said it.
- Of course, she who hasn't won anything technically has no "blood on her hands."
- BUT ... at other times she's very quick to mention that she (and McCrae) have dictated all the nominations and evictions.
- So, she has backstabbed. Perhaps she wore a disguise, but she did it.
- Jessie feels that Helen perhaps isn't paying her enough attention. She was fussing about Elissa being wishy-washy yet at Helen's side all along while she wanted to work with her.
- Jessie noted that this morning was the first morning with a noticeable change of weather -- it was overcast. She's not used to Southern California.
- Jessie thinks that Aaryn is getting really touchy (not like touchy-feely, touchy as sensitive to things) because she's midweek on slop and it's her (Aaryn's) first time as a Have Not.
- That could be it. She went off on the BB voice in the house which directs them to Diary Room, fix their mics, etc.
- One of the new sayings this year is "Shut it DOWN!" when they're doing something they shouldn't.
- Helen likes to shop at TJ Maxx and Nieman Marcus. Talk about opposites!
- We had trivia -- example below -- while they had the PoV ceremony.
- As expected, Andy did NOT change his nominations.
- Spencer and Jessie remain on the block.
- Jessie remains the target although everyone is acting like she isn't so she won't pout for three days or be crushed.
- Helen said she told Amanda that if she wins HoH, it's too soon to go after anyone other than pawns.
- Helen considers pawns to be Spencer, (Jessie should be gone), GinaMarie and, to a lesser extent, Aaryn.
- Both Helen and Amanda have talked to Andy about taking each other out.
- He's stuck between a rock and a hard place.
- Oh, what a quandary for everybody's friend!
- In the long run, I think it depends on which power player has the power first and makes the move. If it's Helen, he'll drift to her. He's more loyal to Amanda, but time is dwindling. He'd be happier if Amanda got out Helen, I think.
- Amanda STILL thinks Judd was MVP.
- McCrae is worried that GinaMarie and Spencer are in an alliance.
- Elissa held a yoga class with GinaMarie.
- GM did better than I would.
- Mind you, that's not saying much. I'd be horrible at it.
|Oh, poor little Amanda|
|Quick. Elissa, throw GM on her face!|