|Smiling because she's Caleb-free right now|
Y'know, if Caleb was here right here right now ... I'd have to duct tape his mouth. Or something. I'm SO tired of hearing him go on and on, saying the same things over and over again. Maybe duct tape his mouth and kick him in the knee for good measure. And, mind you, I'm not normally a violent person!
Here's today's happenings from inside that Big Brother House of Circular Discussions:
- They goofed up this morning and one of the wake-up songs came through on the feeds for a bit. Something about "put your hand down my pants."
- Um. No. I wouldn't really want to wake up to that, thank you very much!
- Caleb has noticed that his confrontations with Nicole over what Amber said to her after the PoV differ whether Frankie's in the room with them or not.
- "I'm not an idiot," says Caleb.
- Well, yeah. You are. Why don't you just go sit in the corner flexing your muscles and admiring your tattoos. Ah, good boy!
- But, no. Caleb doesn't do that. He continues to interrogate people over who said what to whom.
- Get a clue. It's too late. You were a fool and, unfortunately, Amber is paying the price.
- Caleb is sure that he can gather the votes to save Amber.
- Oh, to be a knight in shining armor rescuing the damsel in distress once again!
- Frankie got his HoH camera and just about all the photos were selfies.
- That's a first.
- However, it's Frankie and we should have seen it coming.
- Victoria told Hayden she doesn't think of him in a boyfriend kind of way and Nicole should understand that.
- He said he doesn't think of her in a girlfriend kind of way, either. If he did, they wouldn't be able to share the same bed.
- After he said that, he followed up with: "Wanna make out?"
- The hamsters think they're due a luxury comp and a double eviction.
- They're not getting either right away, I don't think.
- I would say it's quite possible that a week from Thursday could be a double eviction. We are kind of due, but Julie always warns the viewers.
- As for the luxury comp, I don't believe they had one last season and perhaps the season before, too.
- Caleb bragged to Zach about being a celebrity in his town even before BB.
- He keeps going on about The Voice. Now, I know someone who actually made the second round of that show. At the time, she was very excited about the possibilities. But when she didn't make it on the show (same as Caleb), it was over. She never went bragging that she was on The Voice when she wasn't!
- He also bragged about how good-looking he and his brothers are. Well, I can't speak of the brothers. But, to me, Caleb looks like the love child of a Charlie Sheen/Eminem gay romance gone bad.
- I know. I know. I'm being very mean about Caleb. That's not really like me. But he's droned on for two days straight now, same stuff over and over again. And, in between he talks about how great he is.
- Caleb told Frankie he cried when he taped the goodbye message to Amber.
- Who would expect anything else from him? I mean, really.
- Nicole is almost a basket case. Caleb keeps questioning her. She knows Amber is going home, so isn't worried about Amber, but is scared of Caleb. She doesn't know whether to tell the truth or lie.
- Heck, if it were me, I'd tell him I'm not dealing with him anymore. Go away!
- Amber made cinnamon rolls for the Have Nots.
- I do feel sorry for Amber. She got a raw deal on the show just because a psycho stalker became infatuated with her and tainted her game.
- After numerous discussions, it still looks like they're not going to tell Caleb/Amber that the vote will be a landslide for her to go.
- They're having a pool tournament now.
- But it's better than listening to the Caleb broken record, for sure.
|Yet, she's on his mind (or lack of one)|
|Amber bribes the Have Nots|
|Jocasta and Derrick chill|
|Hayden and his "toboggan" and teeth|
|Donny lookin' all ZZ Top with cheap sunglasses|
|Frankie's HoH selfies|