|Caleb stares at Amber|
Oh my gosh. I don't even know where to start today. Here's roughly what happened today in that Big Brother House of Caleb Gone Wild:
- Okay, remember that Caleb twisted around the Backdoor Amber plan set up by most of the house as his own little creation.
- He stalked Amber in the wee hours of the morning, throwing a pillow on her which she later blamed on Hayden.
- It doesn't sound like the "argument" during the PoV meeting would count for the Team America mission as it sounds like Zach ranting.
- It sounds like Zach not only ranted his rant at Amber, but may have thrown Frankie and Derrick under the bus while doing so.
- Amber is steamed.
- After the PoV meeting (when the feeds returned) she confronted just about everyone ... but not Caleb.
- All professed innocence, not knowing what Frankie was going to do with the re-nom.
- Then she talked to Caleb. He threw all of his buddies under the bus, said they were all in on it.
- They dragged poor Nicole in on it and she admitted that Amber had talked about an all-girl alliance as the "boys" were going to pick them off one by one.
- Caleb told Amber that the original idea was his, but they all lied to him.
- Then Frankie got called in to the Amber/Caleb discussion. He totally threw Frankie under the bus right in front of Amber.
- Frankie asked Amber to leave and lit right into Caleb, practically yelling at him.
- Caleb is sure that Amber had enjoyed the "date" with Amber, Nicole reported differently.
- Frankie could almost get an Emmy for his dramatic verbal assault on Caleb.
- Caleb crumbled.
- He's lost his love of his life AND all of his friends in one fell swoop.
- Now the plan is that, instead of letting Amber think she's just a pawn, they're going to tell her due to the problems, she's out this week.
- That ought to go over really well, don'tcha think?
|Caleb admiring himself in stupid outfit|
|The Hitmen after the PoV meeting|
|Frankie lights into Caleb; Caleb crumbles|
|Caleb throws everyone under the bus|
|In between the drama|