Sunday, July 09, 2006

While Awaiting the POV Ceremony...

While awaiting the POV Ceremony to both start and conclude before the next real update, I figured I'd see if a poll would work here.



Who isn't in the house, but should be?



Eddie McGee
Roddy
Josh Souza
Ivette
Bunky
Cowboy
Amy
Jack


View Results


Make your own poll

Just a note: For some reason, the Jack results aren't showing on the
on the results page. His are the difference between what you see and the total. I also think it may be thinking some of the AOL respondents have already voted. It may go by IP number. That's what I get for using a free poll.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ivette may still be coming.
She is still in sequester for an upcoming twist.

Lucy said...

Ivette would have been a good choice as a house guest.

Last season she was always in the middle of everything and wore her emotions on her sleeve. Even though I didn't always like her views or her annoying voice, she made for good television.

Perhaps if she would have been in the house this time without her aliance to the "Nerd Herd" she would have been a more strategic player.

If CBS does plan to bring anyone from the top 20 into the house they should bring Ivette back to liven the hamsters up a bit - I miss the excitement of last season and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that things will be more interesting in the weeks to come.

Anonymous said...

Um...if you had an other option, I would choose Brittney (BB1)

Anonymous said...

Jackie, you don't have Monica on the list. She was definitely on the top of my list of who I wanted on the show, well-behind Kaysar. She should have won instead of Will, but Nicole and Will knocked her out.

Nikki

Anonymous said...

I was rooting for Monica also. I would've luv to see Brit again. She's one of my all time favs.

Anonymous said...

Jack is a choice but does not show up on the results?? there are 8 choices but only 7 result bars.

Anonymous said...

duh? I see your comment about Jack below. Am I the only one who misses him?