Tuesday, September 12, 2006

'Big Brother 7: All Stars' - Live Feeds Report - Tuesday 9/12


Last feeds report of the season! Last feeds report about watching Mike Boogie and Erika wallowing about the BB House!

Here are today's events from that Big Brother House of Should Have Ended Four Days Ago:
  • Erika and Mike Boogie got up early... noon, their time.
  • They know they're scheduled to go on The View tomorrow and have talked about it the past few days. Mike is now worried his ear(s) will give him a problem flying.
  • Erika mentioned that she thinks they're the most injury-prone two in the house. I think that the whole house was more injury-prone than any other season.
  • Erika mumbled that she looks like a stick figure. Yep, she does!
  • They packed more things, including their keys.
  • Mike exercised, Erika puttered about and shaved her legs.
  • They're both a bit antsy about tonight. I'm not.
  • Mike said that Janelle had no morals even though she was always reading the Bible. [Editor's note: @@ Can I get an eyeroll? Mike said someone else has no morals? Check.]
  • That's about it. The feeds are blocked as we get closer to the show.

As usual, I'll be posting East Coast Updates as the show airs here.

I'll be addressing some questions in comments/email a bit later tonight after the show. I'm not ignoring you! Really!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the updates Jackie. I think we will all be glad when this is over. Enjoy the last show!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for keeping BB7 fans updated this year. I am sending over the pizza man for your just reward.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Jackie you have been my #1 for 2 months now, you are awesome! As for Mike slamming Janie for no morals....exactly what did she do that made him come to this conclusion? Did she do the nasty with a housemate just to earn dough...no that was him and Erika. Did she threated others with harm...no that was him. Did she threated to burn down a cast members house if they didn't vote for her...no that was him. Did she degrade women...no that was him. Did she sell out a best friend all to make herself seem smarter...no that was him. Hmmm it seems that the derangement has spead from Erika to Boogie now.

Anonymous said...

Jackie,
Thanks for the great job through out the season.I wish there was a better outcome!I'll be looking foward to Survivor and TAR.
Great Job!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, Jackie!!!
Just a quick note to say thanks, you rock, you roll, you rule-- as always! Hope you got my tiny PayPal contribution, wish it could have been a lot more..... I so appreciate all the time and effort you put in, you really make my late night summer hours funny. Oh, by the way, I hope George wins the extra cash tho' I doubt America voted that way. Check you next year!! Lots of love, Robin in Manchester "'Cuz at the end of the day, it is what it is...." This comment is adjourned.

Anonymous said...

Jackie,
Thanks for the great job through out the season.I wish that Janelle was there instead... Hopefully she wins America's Choice...I'll be looking foward to next year!.
Great Job!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Jackie!

Thank you! Thank you! Wish I would have found you sooner -- you are great.

Sandy

Anonymous said...

Let me be the first to say "What the Hell is Julie wearing?"
SSW

Anonymous said...

jackie you are the best!!!!

Anonymous said...

not something I would wear!!!

pisgahscience said...

Did you hear how will pulled the, "Erika stabbed Janelle in the back"...now the seed is planted...

Anonymous said...

listen to Will!!! He is soooo funny!!!

Anonymous said...

ok my daughter even what's to know what the hell Julie is wearing

pisgahscience said...

Petals???

What'd I say??? hahahahaha....

I know....and I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M GONNA SAY THIS...

But I AGREE with Janelle in the little panel. Boogie should win.

Anonymous said...

Julie's shirt looks like a combination of Jefferson, Washington with an Asian flair. VERY unflattering
SSW

Madley said...

OOOH... I'm on the west coast and hate to turn you off for updates, Jackie... you've been great all season...

But I have to watch watch it myself... aargh, only two and half hours left of this fiasco!

BTW, my fave (because he cracks me up) was just on the rerun of BATTLE OF THE NETWORK REALITY STARS today -- a breath of fresh of air! And when they all had to vote one man and one woman off of their own teams, WILY WILL started up, saying something like, "I'm really ready to lose and get voted off" (sorry, not verbatim.

Can I just tell you -- I COULDN'T STOP HOWLING! There was Mr. PuppetMaster at work on THAT show -- because OF COURSE, he didn't get voted off at all! LOL

Bye Will :( Gonna miss your antics.