Wednesday, April 11, 2007

'The Bachelor' Blog Discussion Entry Updated

As per the request of blog readers/commenters, I've updated The Bachelor blog discussion meet-up entry to reflect the current season. I'm still not watching the show, but blog readers sure are! If you wish to discuss the current happenings, stop on by the entry -- it's a good group of folks in there.

Yes, I still have it tied in with Nip/Tuck, but now the image and link reflect the latest. And, as readers asked me to do, I've removed about 70 older comments about The Bachelor: Rome so that folks need not wade through them to get to the latest.

Enjoy!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kisses Jackie....thank you for doing that for us.

Anonymous said...

And I say it again...

YOU ROCK!!

Thanks for all you do ~

dla

Sydney said...

Thanks Jackie -- I see it's of course the usual suspects who are happy about this! I'm glad I'm in such good company! Orkmommy called this our guilty pleasure and I agree...

Anonymous said...

Thanks Jackie, that really was a pain. Appreciate it.

Anonymous said...

OH MY OH MY I went to the site and my heart stopped!!! Someone is offering me a rose!!! Faint, I wish. IMAO

TY for the "Usual Suspects", Sydney.

Jackie can not say WOW and thank you enough!