Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Whatever Will I Watch Tonight? - Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Well, you know me. Of course, at 8 PM ET I'll be watching American Idol. This week's pro/mentor is Tony Bennett. Whenever I think about that, I wonder if the kids on the show or following it even have a clue why Tony Bennett is "anyone." I could burst into song... "I left my heart in San Francisco..." After the show, I'll post an entry with the lowdown of the events.

I know many folks are into Dancing With the Stars. The results show airs at 9 PM ET tonight. You're all invited to head to the blog discussion post for DWTS, post the results and talk it up with fellow show fans. It's a real good bunch of fans there and the posting is friendly!

At 8 PM ET/PT: CBS has a new NCIS episode. There's a new Dateline NBC (guess what network). American Idol is the new live show for an hour on FOX. ABC has a repeat episode of George Lopez followed by a repeat According to Jim. CW has a repeat Gilmore Girls.

At 9 PM ET/PT: CBS has a new episode of The Unit. I'll be watching a new episode of Law and Order: Criminal Intent on NBC. FOX is airing a new episode of House. The Dancing With the Stars results show is on ABC. The CW has a new Pussycat Dolls episode.

At 10 PM ET/PT: There's a repeat C.S.I.: Miami on CBS, a new Law and Order: Special Victims Unit (my viewing choice) on NBC, and a new Boston Legal on ABC.

What will you be watching tonight?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't care what Simon says. Jordin just sang "On A Clear Day" and did a beautiful job of it!!! She's got more talent in her little finger than most of the 20-something so-called pop stars out there. AND she doesn't riff a noe to death (note). She Can Sing!

Anonymous said...

OK Sanjaya is horrible flat-not exciting...boo hiss get him off the show!!!!!

Anonymous said...

The Shield starts tonight on FX at 10/replay at 11

Anonymous said...

It is all about AI, DWTS, and L&O for me!! I missed DWTS last night, as I was on a plane, but the recaps tonight, plus the great bloggers' reviews on this site, will bring me up to speed!

Good night of TV!!

dla

Sydney said...

Believbe it or not, i watched season 3's opener of Deadliest Catch on Discovery Channel. There is something totally engrossing about that show.

I did flip back and forth to AI a little and DWTS but I missed most of the latter, and can't stand most of the former anymore... it's become about as appealing to me as the Apprentice... a show that was once good and now just hasn't really got IT anymore. IMO! Please don't kill me my fellow posters who love the show for saying that... :-)

Anonymous said...

Sydney, we can't kill you for speaking the truth! Still watching, but my heart is not in it quite the way it has been in the past. If you-know-who went home, I would feel alot better about the whole thing. :)

Jackie, what did you think of SVU tonight?? I really liked this episode, and thought the message was strong, current, and very thought provoking!

dla

Anonymous said...

Sydney....huge huge "Deadliest Catch" fan. Re-watched a lot of past seasons episodes this weekend to prepare for last night. I taped it after midnight, so not to miss other shows. They re-play it many times during the week.

Really enjoyed the recap show they did and talking with the captains and crew about the past season. Like Sig and Phil as captains, but we get some new ships and capts/crew to view this season.

I am getting out of the habit of the cast-off shows...Jackie reports so well, only one thing matters, the name of the adios. Takes one hour to tell us who goes home and then the fillers are becoming too much. Did tape last nights DWTS to see Josh Groban- a major fav of mine-went to his concert in DC for my b'day. A gift from my daughter.....

Sydney said...

Thanks dla! And Delee, I am smiling that you said you get it about Catch too! That's a riot! I miss the one cranky old salt deckhand, who is not on this season for some reason.. do you know who I mean? Maybe he needed to take a break on all that bone crushing work or maybe he was not trusting of this new young buck captian on his ship... Blake is his name I think. Last season he got turned down to be captian but is this year... OR --Maybe Blake didn't hire they guy back. Seems he has all his college buddies on board.

I am glad they're expanding to include the Coast Guard coverage this season.. WHAT a JOB! Bless those guys for what they do, right?