Thursday, February 07, 2008

Survivors Ready? Jeff on 'The Early Show' and Tonight's Plan

Okay, now's the time the blogging gets scary for me. At 8 PM, Survivor 16: Micronesia premieres. At 9 PM, Celebrity Apprentice and a new Lost are up against each other. What's a blogger to do?

Since I'm under contract with a deadline to write the Survivor episode review for TV Squad, that's a priority. I will open a post here with East Coast Updates for the premiere -- boot and anything really important will be posted as the show airs in the NYC area. Then I have to get to writing it up for TVS.

Since Lost really needs my full attention, I will be recording it and posting my review tomorrow evening (tonight if I'm awake enough to get it done, but I don't think time will cooperate).

So, as I write the Survivor episode up for TVS, I'll have Celebrity Apprentice on in the background so that I can post an update on the firing for blog readers here. I don't have to watch watch that show as I do with Lost. I apologize in advance for the late Lost, but I do have to get up early for work in the morning and the show has to be watched carefully or you miss something.

If you missed Jeff Probst (who still really doesn't like Jonny Fairplay) on today's The Early Show, here's the video:


6 comments:

joy n said...

Thanks, Jackie, I did miss the Early Show today. Jeff is looking pretty hot! Can't wait to see these romances they keep talking about. Loyal fan base. Proud to say we are a big part of that. Less than an hour away.

Anonymous said...

Here we go!!!!

~~Silk said...

Parv has got to go! She dared to touch MY JAMES! He's MINE!

Anonymous said...

Could Jeff Probst be any cuter? That man just gets better and better with age!

Sydney said...

Thanks Jackie -- I tuned into CBS this AM to see if Fairplay would be on and saw nothing. Thank you though for exposing me to the very handsome Probst, looking fine off the island. I could fall into those dimples and never come back again.

Sydney said...

Silk, I thought James was MINE! lol