Monday, July 30, 2018

Big Brother 20: Live Feeds into Monday Morning - July 30

Sam, the honeybee whisperer

Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Blabbing Bobcats:
  • Shortly after I posted my last update, Rachel blabbed to Angela about Bayleigh's power.
  • Of course, Angela told Tyler.
  • And now everybody in Level 6 knows something that only a few of Bayleigh's actual allies know.
  • It doesn't do more than a heads up for Tyler.
  • We know that his only way not to be on the block next week, whether he uses the veto today or not, is that he would have to win HoH.
  • That would be his only safety other than using his cloud.
  • Now, if I were a hamster in the house, I'd probably go for a Tyler eviction -- he's too well-liked and he wins comps. I wouldn't want to be against him at the end. Would you?
  • But that's not necessarily how these hamsters think. They just might vote to keep him.
  • As a show voyeur, I like him. I want him to stay. He's fun to watch and really playing the game.
  • Bayleigh has said she's only giving him this week's reprieve because he lost Kaitlyn, someone real close to his heart.
  • Cough.
  • BUT ... Rockstar and Haleigh think they should keep Brett and Tyler around to get rid of the other girls they want gone.
  • And then how would they get rid of Brett and Tyler?
  • They obviously aren't thinking any kind of end game.
  • A honeybee landed in Sam's hair. After she brushed it away, she put it in a glass and told Tyler all about honeybees. It then crawled on her hand when she released it. I think she got stung, although she said she didn't. The bee didn't look all that healthy the last time I saw it.
  • She did leave it free to go.
  • I don't think Tyler will be using the veto (although now he knows he has nothing to lose by doing so).
  • They THINK they have enough votes for Brett to stay.
  • Some of these players are hard to figure out. For example ... is Kaycee going to be loyal to L6 or that alliance she has with Bayleigh?
  • Haleigh and Rockstar seem to be the only two really WITH Bayleigh.
  • Fessy is getting so ticked off at both Haleigh and Rockstar, he could align with others. But I don't know if he would abandon Bayleigh.
  • Ohh ... Rachel and Tyler talked!
  • But he still would prefer Brett stay.
  • He wants Brett to hang around a lot with Scottie so they can blame JC's vote on Scottie.
  • All said and done, I don't think Tyler will use the veto. However, I'm not as sure as he is that they have the votes for Brett to stay.
  • We'll see.  

Tyler feels creative

Scottie is SO not a sunbather

Stress of being queen getting to her?

She did it. Now Orwell is dead.

Storage room strategy talk

I'm Fessy. I'm too nice for this stuff!

6 comments:

uncartie said...

I don't want Tyler going anywhere either. He's actively playing the game and thinking ahead. The only other one I see doing that is JC. I thought Angela might be until she threw the HOH. The time for "laying low" is done. You can't afford to lose another level 6 member.

In today's episode of "Life Coaches Who I wouldn't Let Coach My Goldfish" Kray Kray's take on Bayleigh…..

"Bayleigh is a super aligned person. She knows how to excuse herself from tense situations and she knows how to realign with love." @@
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/big-brother-20-kaitlyn-herman-eviction-interview-1130487

Lili said...

Am having mixed feelings about this season. Usually I have at least a HG or two I root for, or even an alliance. Hmmm. Not so much this time. Some of the HGs are so unmemorable that I can’t even keep straight who is in which alliance.

I enjoyed Sam right up until she became HOH and became incredibly condescending and hypocritical.

Some of the HGs are such a non presence that when Jackie mentions them in a post, I’m like, who’s Angela again?

Didn’t Scotty do a hinky vote awhile back and blame it on someone I can’t remember, so I guess I shouldn’t feel too bad that JC is now doing it to him. But JC annoys me. He whines about even the possibility of being put on the block, ridicules Fessy, and the grabby thing with the women in the House was super icky. Brett seems like an entitled jerk, Haleigh seems confused about what show she is on, and most of the time I forget Rachel is even in the house, and Rockstar has so many issues I can’t even begin to address them here.

And that brings us to Baleigh. Who is so busy telling us she is both a queen and our girl that she appears to have no time left to actually come up with a working strategy. She keeps telling people they have to be loyal to her, like from now until six months after the game ends, or less she will gut them like a trout. But she offers them nothing in return.

She never says....if you won’t put me up the next two weeks....I won’t put you on the block today. No, she demands the umbrella of loyalty without giving specifics and without offering something in return. And if you don’t jump on that she brings you back in, waves her finger at you, and threatens you some more. Has she literally never watched this show before?

Being HOH does not mean that now every single HG must do your bidding, today, tomorrow, next week, and all remaining weeks thereafter...OR ELSE!

I feel like I should feel sorry for Fessy, but he lied repeatedly to Kaitlyn, was stunned by the blow back he got from her as a result, and his
justification was....what else could I have done? Dude, you could have said...hey babe, yeah we’re friends, but I’m besotted over Haleigh and I’m gonna vote to keep the girl that has little or no interest in me long term, cuz I’m just here for the showmance.

Tyler appears to be one of the few that strategizes 24/7 but he may be out soon.

Is it too late to bring Steve back? I just don’t find this season compelling.





Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
uncartie said...

Lili,Fessy is an idiot who I do not feel sorry for one bit. He has no idea of how to play the game and doesn't seem to be learning anything as time goes by. Recent example...During JC & Bayleigh's HOH meeting JC said he would be loyal to Bay and not make waves during the week. Idiot Fessy took that to mean that JC would be 100% loyal to Bayleigh all season long.

He's been in the house over a month and still hasn't grasped the simple concept that people are prone to say anything to an HOH that will keep them off the block.

I'm rooting for Tyler. He's working hard and he's not a jerk. People I don't like? Rockslop,obviously. Sam:Way too condescending and holier than thou during her HOH. Bayleigh,for her threatening manner.v Fessy for being to lazy to learn about the game. I do like Rachel,Angela,and JC. Couldn't care less about the rest

Lili said...

Uncartie...

I agree with you regarding Tyler, and indeed Fessy is clueless, albeit probably harmless. Scottie is my pool guy, am hoping that maybe he becomes more interesting and strategic once some of the swimsuit models clear out.

Sam seems more interested in judging folks against her what it means to be a lady standard than she is in B.B. I did find it mildly amusing that Sam stated about twenty times that she has old fashioned values, i.e. being a strong, empowered female that doesn’t flirt with guys, be dependent on guys, or manipulate guys. I don’t think the term old fashioned means what Sam thinks it means.

As it is precisely pretty old fashioned for a great many women to do some or all of those things on a regular basis. I know it’s just semantics and her jerky treatment of some of her fellow female HGs is the bigger issue, but I just find Sam grating and smug at this point.

Oh well, Jackie makes B.B. entertaining regardless of the current crop of HG.

monty924 said...

Agree with your assessment of the HGs, unc with the exception of Sam. I still love her. :))