Sunday, July 29, 2018

Big Brother 20: Live Feeds into Sunday Evening - July 29

The man with a plan?

Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Grumbling Groundhogs:
  • Rachel okayed being a pawn.
  • Then she didn't want to be a pawn.
  • She started throwing people under that reality TV bus and making up a thing or two.
  • Don't be like Rachel.
  • The beginning of yet another blindside is afoot.
  • Or on hand.
  • Something like that.
  • Bayleigh isn't doing herself any favors by threatening people to work with her.
  • Many still believe Scottie is the hinky vote this week. JC is working that for all it's worth.
  • The people who don't think Scottie was the vote think that Rachel did it to frame Tyler.
  • Angela is upset with Rachel. She told Tyler her loyalty is to him, not Rachel. Rachel is annoying her and saying things to Bayleigh about her.
  • Brett, Fessy, JC and Tyler all talked about the girls alliance.
  • Sam told Kaycee that she wants to protect her and Tyler "at all costs." According to her, Angela and Scottie could be replacement nominees.
  • Sam would like the final three to be herself, Kaycee and Tyler.
  • Some (Angela, Tyler and Kayxee) are scheming to frame Rachel to Bayleigh just before the veto ceremony.
  • They think they can get Scottie's vote because he knows Rachel is after him.
  • They think they have enough votes to save Brett.
  • Hmm.
  • The Have Nots for this week were the ones who did the worst in the last HoH comp -- Fessy, Tyler and Scottie.
  • Fessy's best line of the day while talking to Haleigh and Bayleigh -- "I have no strategy."
  • Heh. Really? We couldn't tell!
  • The only hitch in all this planning is that Tyler would prefer not to use the veto and stay in good graces.
  • About the only thing that Rachel hasn't blabbed is Bayleigh's power. 
  • No matter who gets nominated next week, unless he's HoH, Tyler is in trouble if Brett doesn't go this week.
  • Bayleigh would use her power to put him on the block. 

I should be queen!

We need a pool net. I can build one!

Groovin' on a Sunday afternoon.

Watching Scottie on the HoH spy cam.

Checking out Sam's terrarium.

15 comments:

Sharon S said...

I agree with Sam. I would love to see her, Tyler, and Kaycee in final three.

Petals said...

LMAO @ your "I can build one (a new pool net)", Jackie.

LOVE ME SOME SAM

monty924 said...

LOL, I love that screen cap too Sam is a whiz at all things creative in there. She built a wind chime for Pete's sake, LOL. Here's a new hashtag and it's Petal's inspired: #lovemesomesam

monty924 said...

YASSS! I knew it. Angela told Tyler that Bayleigh has the power and will put him up next week, or something close to that. Bayleigh really messed up when she told Rachel. LOL

They're going to get JC to vote Rachel out and pin it on Scottie. Or, at least that's the plan for now.

I LOVE THIS SEASON

Glenn Allen said...

Tyler would now know that he can either win HOH and she uses the power and then hope to backdoor Baylieh or if not the HOH he could use his cloud app.

monty924 said...

*10:23 pm BBT on feed 1

monty924 said...

Exactly, Glenn... I knew that Rachel telling Angela would become problems for Bayleigh and I LOVE IT :)))

David said...

Rachel did blab to Angela about Bayleigh's power.

Angela or Rachel may now probably tell Tyler what Bayleigh's power is before the Veto. If they do, he can use the Veto on Brett knowing he will probably be nominated by her next week and he can use his power to negate hers.

Bayleigh has really gone on a power trip. I don't know if I would have been able to hold back on her after threatening me like she has everyone. I would probably talk myself on the block telling her where she can stick her threats. I might be able to hold back until after the veto ceremony, but after that, let the kerfuffles begin. With her, it would probably turn into a full blow brouhaha. What an entitled thinking **Bleep**.

David said...

LOL, glad Angela told Tyler. Now he can plan around it.

Sharon N said...

And......Angela spills the beans to Tyler. We knew someone would tell him.
Tyler told Angela he's not using the Veto.
Who knows if that will still be true on Monday.

David said...

AAAAAAAA, Help me, I have gone blind. BBAD was on a conversation then suddenly switched to RockStar twerking in the HOH. Someone needs to invent a short term mind eraser quick. I badly need to unsee that.

Bizaro22 said...

I hope Tyler realizes that even if he doesn't use the veto, he's still going on the block with Baylieghs power. And I hope him thinking it's just next week doesn't throw off his timing. The boy is like teflon though....lol!

Ed in Ohio said...

I'm with you David LOL! I'm constantly complaining aaaahhhh 'my eyes....my eyes'!!!!

On another note, looks like Bayleigh's HOH went to her head!

chrob61 said...

After watching last night's show I haven't decided if Bayleigh is more funny or irritating! She's a good arguer, but she's getting a little power-trippy. I agree with Jackie's assessment in her recap.

Sharon N said...

IMO,Bayleigh hit the HOHitis the speed-train within minutes after she won the comp.
It was so obvious that her ego was flying high as she pranced through the house.