Monday, July 23, 2018

Big Brother 20: Live Feeds into Monday Evening - July 23

Poor Bayleigh

Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother house of Hapless Hamsters:
  • Everything prior to the veto ceremony is moot at this point.
  • As expected (well, by me, feedsters and Fessy himself), Fessy kept his promise to Haleigh and saved her with the veto.
  • As I also expected from Sam's conversations although she never came out and directly said it ... she put Rockstar in Haleigh's place.
  • Oh my.
  • The tears came down!
  • Actually, Sam was right -- Fessy would be better NOT using the veto.
  • Now he has to deal with Kaitlyn crying at him, accusing him of all sorts of things and being a nightmare.
  • Sam explained to the nominees and all the other hamsters all she knows about her power -- the evicted will have a chance to return.
  • No one really knows what that means. 
  • Some keep bringing up a Battle Back but Tyler shot that down because if more than one has a chance to come back, it's no power at all.
  • They've decided it's either an America's Vote or perhaps a single comp pf some sort.
  • Rockstar is very upset. Why her? Sam mentioned she's a mother and has an example to set, plus she had to put up someone! And, it's her. It's a game. It's a TV show game.
  • Rockstar cried.
  • Both Rockstar and Kaitlyn cornered anyone they could and fussed.
  • Sam apologized to Brett for not saving Winston last week. She said that, if she could win (and did win) HoH this week, she'd have a say in the nominations.
  • Brett was fine with it.
  • Sam cried.
  • Right now it still looks like Kaitlyn will be the one voted out.
  • And she knows it.
  • She feels REJECTED!
  • Huh. Wait until she gets out of the house. She'll know rejection then!
  • Meanwhile, Kaycee and Bayleigh seem to bond more by the day -- and neither of them are really on the radar, especially as a duo.
  • I can't get all excited about this eviction. I don't like either of the ones on the block. But I feel it's very likely that if Kaitlyn (the planned eviction) goes, she will win her way back in. Rockstar? Who knows? If it's anything physical, she might fail. 

Poor JC, also stuck with Rockstar

Fessy escapes the drama ... for a moment

And Kaitlyn cried ... and cried

Sam cried, too.

19 comments:

Glenn Allen said...

Is anyone else getting a black screen when trying to watch the live feeds? I have not been able to get live feeds back since they came back from the veto meeting. The last time it worked for me was when they were showing past seasons.

Someone the other day tweeted on the live feeds comments this crazy thought. They said what if the evicted player had to battle Paul and if Paul won he got to try a Third time for a Big Brother win. Who knows what the Battle back chance will be this Thursday.

Sharon N said...

Oh GAWD... PAUL?
Glenn, bite your tongue!!!

Crazy-K keeps sobbing about throwing the VETO comp because Fessy promised to take her down.
Now, that doesn't seem like Fessy's modus-operandi, so highly unlikely IMO.
Can anybody verify?

Jackie S. said...

She had said she was going to throw it to him. But, after the feeds returned from the veto comp itself, a group was talking about it and, since she answered the last question right ... it was determined by them that she did NOT throw the comp to him. The only actual outright promise I saw Fessy make in regard to the veto is that he told Haleigh he'd take her off the block. I never saw him actually commit to anything with Kaitlyn.

Jackie S. said...

Glenn - The only way Paul would go into the house is to host a comp. This coming veto on Wednesday, we have Rachel.

Sharon N said...

Thanks Jackie.
That's what I remembered also, but thought I'd ask.
I'm more inclined to believe Fessy...he's too honest for his own good
Kaitlyn is so squirrely and tries every-which-way to work herself out of the box she put herself into.

T-Town Chick said...

Kaitlyn is a master at taking a conversation, twisting it around in her head until it fits her own agenda and then fully believing it’s actually what happened. I’ve noticed her doing that several different times this season. The girl is nuts and absolutely feeds gold!

Regarding the vote this week, to guarantee that someone leaves, they need to vote out Rockstar. Kaitlyn has proven that she can hang in comps. Rockstar......not so much. Kaitlyn can go next week. Also I would love it if they unanimously voted out Rockstar. I feel that Kaitlyn is so narcissistic that she would think the house loved her and wanted her to stay, then when they put her on the block the next week, we would get Super Crazy Kaitlyn and another week of awesome live feeds. Just a thought.

Lastly, I don’t know if anyone else has caught this, but I seem to remember several people on both sides, at one time or another, having said that they wanted BOTH Rockstar and Kaitlyn out before jury because being in the jury house with either of them would be a nightmare.

Judi Sweeney said...

Thanks Jackie... Oh my word, the thought of Paul coming back a 3rd time just turns my stomach! So glad it isn’t in the works!

I kind of like Sam telling Rockstar she basically needs to be a better role model for her kids!

Sharon N said...

T-Town,
It's probably a safe bet that it was Brett said that...although I suspect most of the HGs feel the same way, and think the same thing about Kaitlyn. LOL

Glenn Allen said...

Jackie or any other live feeders are you having trouble getting the live feeds to work? I have only been getting a black screen since the feeds came on after the reruns during the veto ceremony.

Petals said...

The thing is, BB can tailor the "come back" challenge in any way they see fit. America voting would be sort of fair, but meh.

I agree Jackie ~ while my 2 least-favorite people are on the block, what's the fun knowing that they will boomerang right back in? It's like a non-eviction week.

tbc said...

It really doesn’t matter which one gets voted out because I’d like to see both gone. Too bad it isn’t a double eviction. Bite your tongue about Paul. The thought gives me the creeps!!

Anonymous said...

Glenn Allen- I’ve tried to post this a couple of times so hopefully this goes through. Have you cleared your cache and restarted your computer and web browser? I don’t have the feeds this year but I had this happen last year. I know I also had to disable my ad blocker sometimes and I also switched to a different browser. Sometimes it wouldn’t work in Chrome but would in Safari. Sorry I can’t be more help. Good luck!
Jodie

Jackie S. said...

Glenn - What Anon-Jodie says is right. Another thing you can try is going to some date/time in Flashback, then hitting GO LIVE. I'm having to do that a lot this season. They've done something different tech-wise with the feeds.

Bizaro22 said...

How are you guys watching the Live Feeds?? The CBS app (on iPad) works, but no rewind feature. What browser supports that feature on a mobile device (well, ipad)? Last year, the Photon browser app worked, but not this year. Any ideas?

Jackie S. said...

I'm no help to you on that, Bizaro22 -- I use either Chrome or Firefox on a desktop for them.

Jackie S. said...

Glenn - If you're still having problems, you might want to try to download the free BBViewer. I don't have the link handy, but hamsterwatch.com has it listed in one of her sidebars. When going through CBS I often lag, but that viewer runs smoothly. (Probably because there's not all the junk there is on the CBS page.) Of course, a CBS All Access account is needed.

Glenn Allen said...

Thanks Jackie. I do have a All access account. I will try that link.

uncartie said...

The BB viewer is awesome and makes it easy to keep track of what's going on. I'll put CBS on the quad view and watch individual cams on the BB viewer.

Bizaro22 said...

Thanks anyways Jackie. I don't understand why the CBS app doesn't do rewind. It's Live only.