Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Big Brother 20: Live Feeds into Tuesday - July 24

Waiting for Thursday

Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of The Crying Game:
  • Once again I don't have a heck of a lot new and interesting for you.
  • There was crying.
  • When Kaitlyn wasn't crying she was entertaining the girls with fart stories.
  • Some are still talking of voting with the house, but it's still a house divided.
  • So, how will that work?
  • Some think if Rockstar stays, she will target them.
  • Some think if Kaitlyn stays, she will target them.
  • We might have the scenario that both stay.
  • Hmm.
  • Sam is still wanting Kaitlyn to be voted out. She's also thinking Kaitlyn would be likely to return.
  • Oh, and now Kaitlyn is cuddling Brett.
  • @@
  • Rockstar has decided she's a free agent.
  • That's probably good as her alliance really really sucked.
  • And, that was more Kaitlyn's doing than anything Rockstar did.
  • I don't like Rockstar. I cringe when I see her.
  • BUT ... she hasn't really played sneaky and she was loyal to her sucky alliance!
  • Fessy told Rockstar he will vote to evict Kaitlyn, but not to tell anyone.
  • Well, duh. After she went all berserk and with all of her now exposed sneaking around, what else would he do but vote to evict her?
  • He's a big lunk when it comes to the game. Fessy's gullible and soft-hearted. But he has had it with Kaitlyn's antics.
  • He thinks Kaitlyn is a liability. Y'think?
  • Rachel and Angela think there may be some pros in keeping Kaitlyn over Rockstar -- they can mold Kaitlyn while Rockstar has her own mindset.
  • It still looks like it will probably be Kaitlyn.
  • Today is bound to be another cryfess. And, tomorrow, too. 

How DARE he reject Kaitlyn!?!?!

That's Fessy's colorful sock.

I don't know what to do.

Sam still does most of the dishes.

24 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL So now Kaitlyn's all over Brett? This girl.

~~~

Jackie S. said...

She was all over JC the other day cuddling him.

Auntie Leigh said...

So can't we just evict them both!!!????!!!!

Auntie Leigh said...

Jackie, why does my timestamp always have a trashcan next to it?

Glenn Allen said...

Thanks Jodie and Jackie. I got it working from the Hampsters watch link,

Jackie S. said...

Auntie Leigh -- The trash can is so you can remove your own comment if you wish. It will only post with wording like "this comment has been removed by author." If I remove a comment -- I have trash cans next to all timestamps, plus can do it through Blogger itself -- it will say "Comment removed by blog administrator" or just entirely vanish. I use the former way when trolls come by so when everyone responds to them (and I wish they wouldn't), I don't have to delete all the responses.

uncartie said...

For weeks I kept thinking that Fessy couldn't possibly be that dumb about the game and that instead he was way smarter than he led on. No Longer!! Winning the veto and then using it to save Hayleigh was incredibly stupid if you're trying to keep blood off your hands.


I don't want anyone going home this week. Yes Jackie,I also cringe when I see RS but she adds to the drama. We'll have two people in the house looking to get even with whoever tried to eliminate them. I say Giddy Up!

monty924 said...

If I had my druthers, Kaitlyn will be voted out and fingers crossed she doesn't complete the challenge to come back. I seriously doubt RS would any challenge unless it's a spelling challenge like unc mentioned a couple of days ago. You know, a three letter word, lol.

I also think Angela and Rachel's logic/thinking is flawed. Kaitlyn can't be molded and will always be a liability to anyone she's aligned with. Just ask Tyler!! :)))

monty924 said...

*RS would WIN any challenge

Petals said...

Sounds like L6 is keeping Kaitlyn. Grrr

Anonymous said...

Jackie: "She was all over JC the other day cuddling him."

hahahahaha!

~~~

Anonymous said...

Uncartie,

I think Fessy's logic was to use the veto as a catalyst to break things off with Kaitlyn officially and seal the deal with Haleigh, it seems very personal.

Little does he know, this week's ordeal might be moot and he'll be stuck with Kaitlyn for at least another week!

~~~

monty924 said...

Sounds like it, Petals. It really doesn't matter with this power. I still think she'll be an easy HOH nom even if she does come back in, but she has to complete the challenge/comp first.

I just had another thought about this cast. Isn't it refreshing not having to hear from so many of them that they had to go to the DR to get their meds? Haven't heard much of that if any at all this season.

Petals said...

Uhm...I heard a rumor, not sure if it's true. Did something happen between Kait & Brett at around 10:30am EST, Cam 4?

Petals said...

True, Monty.
Although, that begs this question: Why isn't Kaitloon on meds????

monty924 said...

True!!! It's time stamped at HW if you actually want to watch it. I don't have enough bleach left in the jug for my eyes, so I'm skipping it. :)))

monty924 said...

LOL @ Petals. For real on Kaitlyn and the meds lol

Petals said...

wow, Monty. *smh* wow.

monty924 said...

Yep, she jumped from Fessy, to JC to Brett in a relatively short period of time. @@

monty924 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Petals said...

let's not forget Tyler.
So L6 wanna keep her as a meat shield or what?

monty924 said...

Tyler doesn't want to keep her, but of the two he probably thinks he has more influence over her. He knows there's a good chance that whichever one of them goes, they will come back.

Auntie Leigh said...

to paraphrase "Madam, have you no shame?"

Judi Sweeney said...

I think Kaitlyn and Rockstar (kills me to call her that nickname) will be shocked as to how BB fans see them because they have such great impressions of themselves! Smiling...