Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Big Brother 20: Live Feeds into Tuesday - July 17

Tries way too hard to be "unique"

Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of An Irked Owl:
  • For something new and different -- Kaitlyn talked in her gurgly almost crying voice, then cried.
  • I figured out, other than thinking she's an expert at BB, why I'm bothered by Rockstar. First, she calls herself Rockstar. Second ... I really like people who are their own people, people unique and different. But when someone works too hard at being "out there" it just all comes across as an act to me.
  • Obviously, we have had little going on since I'm blathering about that stuff.
  • Despite the fact that there are sides in the house, we've had no really good brouhahas and barely a kerfuffle.
  • I'm almost ready for them to join hands and sing Kumbaya
  • Sure, they trash talk (whisper, write on arms) about others behind closed doors. But, when together, it's all just so peachy-keen!
  • Almost everyone has taken part in Kaitlyn bashing when she's not around.
  • I believe the internet has done the same.
  • Yet she continues to cry and hang all over Tyler and Fessie ... and anyone else who gets stuck with her.
  • I bet she still thinks she made such a big move and will go down in BB history.
  • She just might go down in BB history ... beating all previous records of crying in the house.
  • Rachel wants her fellow Level 6 members not to throw the HoH comp to Brett.
  • So ... we know they prefer to keep Brett over Winston.
  • Meanwhile, Winston and Bayleigh bonded a bit. 
  • Her side would prefer to keep Winston as Brett may be harder to beat in comps. They feel they can get Winston out whenever they want to boot him.
  • A rather odd alliance formed overnight -- Bayleigh and Kaycee.
  • Hmm.
  • Bayleigh is so much better without Swaggy. She's started playing the game!
  • I've noticed that there are two people riding completely under the radar when talk of future evictions go down -- JC and Sam.
  • JC isn't particularly trusted and people think he's working both sides of the house, can't be trusted. But they like him nonetheless. And, he does certainly try hard.
  • And Sam is just Sam. She likes to cook for people, brighten their days, be a shoulder to cry on. No one can accuse her of scheming.
  • Yet she does scheme, mostly with the Level 6 group although she's not really a part of it.
  • Scottie is a bit suspicious of Sam, but not to the point of wanting her out of the house. I believe he thinks there are bigger fish to fry.
  • Rockstar said that she searched for years for eyeglasses that would make her look "cool." She finally went with "ridiculous." Yep, that's the ticket!
  • It's still up in the air which bro will go.
  • Scottie now has Tyler's number and knows he's "dangerous" in the game.
  • Sam is reluctant to use her power.
  • I have a feeling production might try to influence her to use it.
  • Oh, well. If she doesn't, whoever is evicted next week will get a chance to come back. Is the unknown better than the known?
  • Hmm ... 

Hammock talk

Tyler, probably avoiding Kaitlyn

Orwell looks angry

And Kaitlyn cried ...

Bayleigh is better Swaggy-less

18 comments:

Petals said...

I agree with you re Rockstar! She's prolly just any other ordinary, brown-haired, eyeglassed, Walmart mom, but she's trying to make a character of herself as... Rockstar. *ahem*
Based on what, I wonder? Purple hair? Crazy glasses? Does she even talk about music, like, ever?

Anonymous said...

Sam is a true southern bell. She keeps her thoughts to herself and only tells you what she wants you to know. She will stay under the radar because they can’t see her playing the game.

uncartie said...

Jackie,Petals,I too am on board with your opinion of Rockstar. Just another garden variety attention seeking phony. I doubt if I've spent more than 10 minutes listening to her.

As for Kaitlyn? She's this year's Raven minus the hypochondria,although I wouldn't put it past her to play that card too. Couldn't we all easily see her on the block and all of a sudden she announces she has some type of obscure,fatal orphan disease?

I think Fezzy knows a lot more of the game than he lets on. He can't possibly be as stupid as he sometimes seems to be.

Auntie Leigh said...

The show is not really too bad this season...and yet I enjoy Jackie's blog comments and the jackie-followers comments way more than the actual show. I am happy to see Petals back to her usual, sarcastic-funny self. I don't know how Swaggy and Steve were voted off before Rockstar. She seemed like the obvious "first-to-go" candidate. IMO And where is Nickelpeed and Squeegee this summer?

~~Silk said...

If I were Sam, I would not use the power this week, unless there was a zero percent chance I would be evicted next week. There's never a zero percent chance. It would be like giving someone else your immunity idol in Survivor, and then getting evicted yourself.

Glenn Allen said...

I agree Silk. Sam could next week tell both people on the block next week that if they get evicted she will save them. Since everyone knows she has a power now that could possibly be a bargaining chip. Scottie and Rockstar had suggested putting Tyler and Sam on the block next week to flush her power.

Terry is a Texan! said...

I think I missed where they informed her that her "bean" ditched her.......anyone know?

Thats exactly right...she tries too hard to be cool. She needs to grow up

Jackie S. said...

Terry - That's nothing they'd tell her on the show itself. And, chances are she won't be told at all. They'll just cut the feeds if she talks about him or switch to someone else. Unless someone dies, they don't find out in the house.

monty924 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
monty924 said...

Sam's wavering on use it or not on the outgoing bro. I think she'd be stupid to, but there are pros and cons to it. There is already talk about putting Sam and Tyler both up next week to flush out her power, but the kicker is... they first have to be in control of the HOH, or Bayleigh uses her power. MORE important is the fact that none of them know about Tyler's power. I think it would be hysterical if all three powers get used in the same week, LOL.

Sharon N said...

LOVE the way you think Monty!! LOL

Sharon N said...

All the powers are different, but I think Sam's has to be the weakest of the 3.
Which power overrides the rest?

monty924 said...

Trying out a new look. My pool girl and Orwell----->

monty924 said...

Sharon, they all have weaknesses. Tyler's seems to be the most powerful in terms of saving himself, but he has to be tuned into when he needs to use it. I'm not really sure which one is best. I don't think any of them overrides any other.

monty924 said...

I just know that I can't stand to listen to Kaitlyn on the feeds. Like nails on a chalkboard. I'm out for the night. :))

cctru said...

Count me among the Rockstar non-watchers. I thought she was phony from the beginning, and truth be told I read Jackie's blog rather than watch the show most of the time anyhow. I also thought Kaitlyn was too far out-there to be relatable; but she seemed to calm down a bit.

Glenn Allen said...

Tyler told Sam that if she won HOH then she would no longer be as have not. Sam asked is that really true. He told her yes that is true. Sam goes really I didn't know that.

CherryPie said...

Monty ur spot on...all powers used at once would be great!