Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Big Brother 20: Live Feeds into Wednesday Morning - July 18

Having fun yet?

Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Waiting For Thursday:
  • As I have mentioned before -- the more screen caps I post, the less happening in the house.
  • Sigh.
  • When it's on the quiet side like now I tend to get irked at the smallest things.
  • Rockstar's annoying ridiculous self-imposed character.
  • Kaitlyn's increasingly gurgly voice.
  • Oh, well. Onto the happenings (or non-happenings) of the day ...
  • Brett and Tyler talked about this being the last week for Sam to use her power and she should use it on Brett.
  • Hmm. Technically, it's good for another week. It's just that next week there will be no choice.
  • Sam would like to build up a mobile haircut salon.
  • Not in the house, of course.
  • Gah! Sam, I love ya like a sister, but ... why did you tell Rockstar you have a power?!?!
  • At least she didn't go into details and told her it ends this week if she doesn't use it.
  • Rockstar is convinced that JC also has a power.
  • At least Tyler is keeping his mouth shut about his power. Some speculate he has it, but he hasn't told anyone.
  • Kaitlyn, now hanging on Scottie a lot more, needs to keep her lies straight. She is no Andy working all sides of the house.
  • Kaitlyn also blew up about casting allowing people like Sam into the house when she hasn't a clue how the game is played.
  • I'm ready to blow up about them letting Kaitlyn, an obviously unbalanced soul, into the house.
  • She also told Scottie that she's disappointed that girls (Kaycee, Angela and Rachel) want to keep Brett when he's so disrespectful of women.
  • @@
  • Of course, just yesterday she was hanging all over Brett and he apparently preferred the others.
  • Tyler has come to the realization that he built a monster named Kaitlyn.
  • Winston still can't get JC to commit to voting to keep him.
  • That's because JC isn't going to vote to keep Winston.
  • JC warned Scottie about all of Kaitlyn's lies and fabrications.
  • Hmm.
  • JC is working both sides of the house and most know it. But, at least he keeps his stories straight.
  • Interesting ... when a couple of the hamsters talked about Kaitlyn holding hands with Tyler and what her boyfriend would think, the feeds cut. Maybe he did indeed get to rescind his permission to be talked about.
  • Winston worked for votes to stay. He told Rachel he threw the last HoH comp.
  • Some of the hamsters are suspicious that Sam might be a plant, an America's Player sort of thing.
  • The ants have come back. The Diary Room told Tyler they need to clean and not leave food sitting out.
  • Heh.
  • Rockstar claimed that her father once lent Donald Trump a million dollars.
  • Yet she says she needs to win the money on the show for her children.
  • @@
  • The stress is getting to Sam. She cried, all alone.
  • Kaitlyn keeps her tears for when the others can give her attention.
  • It still looks like Brett will probably stay. 

Have Not hijinks

Suffering through Kaitlyn

Winston Bro

Brett Bro

Still a virgin, thankfully.

It's been a whole lotta Shakespeare!

Now in Scottie's hoodie?!?!

96 comments:

Terry is a Texan! said...

Gosh Jackie my eyes hurt for you.....Rockstar, Kaleigh..............please somehow someway let them be gone

Judi Sweeney said...

And... somehow you still are able to making interesting Jackie! Thank you!

Cargy said...

Kaitlyn’s voice drives me crazy too! It’s something called ‘vocal fry’. Other examples are Kim Kadashian and Britney Spears. Google it. It will give you more examples.

CherryPie said...

Rockstar's dad giving Trump a million bucks well well if I were her dad I'd give her a million for my grandkids. That way she wouldn't go on national tv looking like a nutter!

Bizaro22 said...

Just to clarify, Donald Trumps dad, not Rockstars dad, gave Donald a million dollars. That's how DT got started in business. The way she worded it was confusing, but that's what she meant. There are many reasons not to like Rockstar, but having a rich dad is not one of them....lol! Thanks for the updates Jackie!

Chacha said...

Me for one am very uninterested this week. I have never not kept up or not had it on the feeds/afterdark for years now.
I haven't even watched sundays episode yet.
I haven't been this bored since every season of final three....

Jackie S. said...

Bizaro - Ah, that makes more sense. I knew that happened. The way she told it, she made it seem all about her.

Joe in NY said...

Rockstar should check her facts...or possibly her luggage.

Anonymous said...

LOL Jackie's disdain for Rockstar (aka Flopstar) is hilarious! Every post she mentions Rockstar with utter annoyance.

~~~

Anonymous said...

Though I feel the exact same way, but about Brett. I cringe when he's on the feeds and I actually absolutely agree with Kaitlyn on that point, he is absolutely disrespectful and inappropriate with the women in the house. He grabs them and fondles them at will. They let him and seem to like it, but it's still VERY cringey!

~~~

Petals said...

Anon - I think MOST people feel that way about Flopster, LOL

uncartie said...

Rockstar is an annoying gossip. Kaitlyn? The minute I saw in her intro that she was a "life coach" who visited a medium to contact her dead grandfather I knew she was going to be loony tunes.


Rachel has the hots for Brett so she lets him do anything he wants.

Terry is a Texan! said...

Why do I not know who Rachel is!

monty924 said...

Kaitlyn is the most annoying one in there for me... hands down. I can't even watch her on the feeds.

Petals said...

Helloooo!?

Monty?
Splash?

hehe

Nickelpeed said...

Hi Petals? Did Jackie forget the blog?

Petals said...

Winston is the hotter head of the 2. He needs to go.

jennifer said...

Hey petals! I can't find the pool party!!

Nickelpeed said...

I can't find it, either, Jennifer. Maybe something came up for Jackie. Hope she's okay.

Petals said...

She had pool therapy, maybe she is tired from that? Or not home yet?

Nickelpeed said...

Winston is not helping himself at all.

Nickelpeed said...

That could be, Petals. Hope she's okay.

jennifer said...

Good vibes to our favorite hostess!!!

Petals said...

We can hang here...don't wanna pressure Jax.

PS - I despise Kait & RS. BLECH!

Petals said...

**good vibes**

Petals said...

Let's see...how long into this episode until Kaitlyn cries?

jennifer said...

So hey to you Nickelpeed and Petals and anyone else 🤗

Petals said...

Monty- didn't we DRINK whenever Whamber cried? Years ago? LOL

jennifer said...

Ahhhh Winston is such eye candy, but speeches like that are NOT good game play!

Nickelpeed said...

LOL @ Petals.

What is it with these guys? Shame on Brett. This sealed the deal for me. Scottie should be able to put anyone on the block. The Bros are hot heads. That's not good.

Ed in Ohio said...

Hey there you all are. For a minute I thought maybe it started @ 9.

Hope all is well with Jackiw.

Glenn Allen said...

Hi everyone. I couldn't find the pool blog so tried this thread. Winston didn't help his cause with Scottie.

Petals said...

Agree Penny! Winston standing there like a dominate male ape, arms crossed, threatening.
buh-bye you CroMag idiot.


So I left the Stella at the pool, in the mini-fridge. We can free-style.

Sharon S said...

Hi everyone, glad we are all smart enough to find each other here! Maybe Jackie thought the show was at 9?

Petals said...

My guess is she is tired from therapy or is still at therapy.

Nickelpeed said...

That could be Sharon. That was my first thought. I thought it was on at 9, too. I came here just to see if anyone was here.

Petals said...

I have to wonder, tho - how did Scottie become SO ATTACHED to Steve in the 2 weeks, that he is still so avidly avenging his eviction? Are they relatives? LOL you know what I mean?

Petals said...

Nice bra, Rachel.

monty924 said...

Hi everyone! I think it's a combination of therapy and it starting at the wrong time tonight, lol. At least I hope so.

Petals, I'll drink whenever anyone cries, lol. Slide me a STELLA

Petals said...

JC has grown on me.

Nickelpeed said...

This group is making some bigger moves this year.

LOL @ the trust me.... JC: you'll crush me! LOLOLOLOL

Petals said...

***sliding cool STella to MONTY***

Ed in Ohio said...

Hey Homie! Almost didn't recognize your avi!

Nickelpeed said...

I think JC is hilarious. And, when he talks, it's even better. LOL

jennifer said...

Rachel is showing her skills haha

monty924 said...

I just want to see the spinning comp. Always my fav :)))

jennifer said...

I love Momma Mia!!

Nickelpeed said...

Hi Monty and Ed!

Petals said...

If I could turn back time, I'd UNSEE your face, Rockstar

Petals said...

Ed! hi

Nickelpeed said...

I just talked to Jackie. She thought it was on at 9 p.m.

Ed in Ohio said...

Hi Penny!

monty924 said...

That's so smooth, Petals. Thanks

Ed, trying to change it up. I almost used the meme of a banner plane that said Kaitlyn's boyfriend dumped her, but I didn't want to be mean, *wink-wink*!

Nickelpeed said...

I sent her a facebook message. I asked her if she was going to blog and she replied it was on at 9 p.m. I told her where we all were.

jennifer said...

Well tell her do come do a cannonball!

Cheryl in NC said...

Hey all...my tv guide said 9..so i just turned and was like damn

Petals said...

Monty - I was reading OLD posts on Jackies, before you had Joey! Before I had Bash! I got so melancholy, reading all our old entries...wow. Like finding a diary.
Some of the posts were when I still lived in NJ. And my mom was on so many post. :(

Nickelpeed said...

She hasn't replied since I replied to her.

Petals said...

Hi Cheryl!

monty924 said...

Yes, Jackie. Just join us all here :)))

Glenn Allen said...

I thought the JC trust fall was funny. Him not catching Fessy!

Ed in Ohio said...

Dear Daughter is on the phone......I'll be back in a bit

Nickelpeed said...

That is so cool, Petals. I need to go back and look.

Petals said...

I'm glad Jax is OK! Thanks P.

Petals said...

Penny - it really is... SO MANY POSTS. Between BB and Survivor! Was a fun read. Sad...nostalgic.

jennifer said...

Are these glasses glass or plastic

monty924 said...

Petals, you inspired me to go back and look too. I read a lot of S7 and S8 last night. I remember your mom now. I used to post anon for a long time back then, but eventually would sign my posts mm. It was a wonderful walk down memory lane. HUGS

Petals said...

How did Rachel not WIN this?

Nickelpeed said...

Hi Glenn.

Ed, tell her hi! LOL

jennifer said...

Scotty does not wear a bandanna well

tbc said...

Hi all!!

Nickelpeed said...

This is one of my favorite challenges. It's hilarious watching them.

Cheryl in NC said...

Hey Petals..you got an extra cold stella close by??

Petals said...

*hugs* tomorrow is her bday. BB was her favorite thing in the world. She thought Jackie invented the color blue. LOL

Petals said...

**** passing STELLLAAAAA to Cheryl ***

always a spare Stella, girl.

Petals said...

TEEEEEEEBBBB

Nickelpeed said...

Scottie better not wear another bandana, or roll it one more time. LOL

Cheryl in NC said...

Thanks!!Need it bad today!!

Petals said...

The POOOL IS OPEN ~~~~~>>>>

heading over...
ciao

monty924 said...

Pool blog post up

Nickelpeed said...

Hi tbc

Nickelpeed said...

Poor Jackie.

tbc said...

Scottie is crazy!!

jennifer said...

What is Scotty doing?!?

jennifer said...

I like Rachel’s dismantling

David said...

Hi everyone =)

So having to listen to Rockstar and Kaitlyn on the feeds totally discombobulated Jackie. I can see how that can happen. Maybe she needs a life coach to save here from a life coach. =)

tbc said...

Pool is open. There is Stella, bbq chicken, Pinot Grigio and watermelon. Come on...

Sharon S said...

Ack -- I got sidetracked working and missed the comp. Rewinding so I'll be behind you all.

jennifer said...

🤣🤣🤣

jennifer said...

Awkward

jennifer said...

Hayleigh is adorable! The hamsters looked interested lol

jennifer said...

This is funny

Ed in Ohio said...

I'm back my daughter apologized for calling, she thought BB started @9

I can multi task but the TV, computer, & phone call are a little much all at once

jennifer said...

Is Tyler the only player that knows to keep things close to the chest???

jennifer said...

She is psychotic

jennifer said...

That speech was hilarious!!! Well, I will see ya tomorrow.... I’ll bring the margaritas. On to the Espy’s and the Sporting KC game!