Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Celebrity Big Brother 2: January 22 Blog Party


Good evening! Thankfully, Glenn has taken on the duties of pool lifeguard and we do have a pool getting together for the season! Yay, Glenn! If you're interested in signing up, please go to this here linked post and get your name on the list! It's a short season, so we'll be closing entries soon! You can't win it unless you're in it! Entries must be in by 3pm ET Wednesday!

I'll be live-blogging the show as it airs here on the East Coast. Please bear with me -- although we're talking such esteemed high-ranking celebrities, I'm still a bit fuzzy on some of their names. As always, feel free to join the party in the comments!

The live feeds start tonight at midnight Eastern Time. So, expect my first live feeds report sometime in the morning!

Previously on … let's get this over ….

Ryan and Jonathan will have to vie for HoH. But we knew that.

Julie Chen-Moonves is hosting once again although the show isn't live. 

But, first … we get the reactions to the HoH twist. 

Jonathan and Ryan talk. Jonathan wants to have voting numbers and make an alliance of seven? Oh my. He's figuring Ryan will win because he's an athlete. So they're running around scheming. On the outs for the alliance choices seem to be Tom and Ricky. Hmm. Tamar and Kandi, despite their rocky past, decide they need to align.

Heh. Joey bursts into an anti-alliance vent, the last thing he'd choose is to be in an alliance. So, he seems to be out.

Ohhh … Ryan loves that pool in the backyard. It's an "endless pool" which keeps you swimming in place like running in place. It's tiny. But it's good for him to keep in shape for the next Olympics.

Mooch tells Tom that he's sure he won't be invited back to the White House. Mooch thinks the government shutdown is going to hurt the better economy we've been having.

Lolo, Ryan, Jonathan and Natalie Eve Marie (whatever) want a smaller alliance and have claimed a final four deal. Then there's scuttlebutt going on about an all girl four alliance. Four Fox.

HoH Ryan vs. Jonathan. Blockbuster is the name of the comp, the "movie" name is  The Nominee. They have to fly suspended across the yard and knock down their billboards. It's a zipline mixed with scrambling about. Ryan is leading by great strides.

Ohh … Jonathan is catching up a bit. But … RYAN wins the first HoH of the season! 

Jonathan is on the block. Julie tells them that Ryan still will name two nominees so there will be three nominees on the block. Oh my. He has thirty minutes to decide. He's thinking Dina Lohan and … his talk with Jonathan keeps getting interrupted.

Kato, Mooch and Tom seem to be bonding. Will there be an alliance named K Train? Hmm …

Ryan tells Tamar he's thinking Mooch and Dina. (Mooch is easier to type than Anthony.) Kandi is a bit suspicious that she's at the bottom of the alliance because Ryan clammed up and didn't tell her who he's thinking of nominating. 

While I would just as soon Dina go, Jonathan is soft on her. So now Tom's name is being brought up. I would like (so far) Jonathan and Mooch to stay. They're entertaining.

Nominations time! They're doing it in the living room with Julie on the monitor. Kato and Natalie Eva Marie are safe because they didn't compete in the first comp.

GAH. He nominates Anthony Mooch. And Tom. Grr. I am enjoying all three of those nominees.

Tamar, who annoys me, does have it right that Jonathan talked Ryan out of putting Dina on the block. 

Tomorrow is the first PoV comp, Friday is the live eviction. Feeds at 12am tonight ET.  

100 comments:

Petals said...

~*~*~* SPLASH ~*~*~*~


Hey Ms Jackie, Vincent & everyone!

Cheryl in NC said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cheryl in NC said...

Ha! Not late tonight! Hi Jackie and all who come in!

Petals said...

Oh Julie...what are you wearing?

Glenn Allen said...

Hi Jackie and Petals and all who follow. It should be interesting seeing the power couple battle for HOH.

Glenn Allen said...

Hi Cheryl.

Cheryl in NC said...

Hey Petals!Good to "see" ya

Joe in NY said...

hi folks

Cheryl in NC said...

Hey Glenn!!

Cheryl in NC said...

Hey Joe!!

CaelaXO said...

I like this season so far. The house guests are better than last year, in my opinion. Excited to see who wins the power tonight!!

Glenn Allen said...

Hi Joe and Calaxo

jennifer said...

Hi Jackie and my fellow voyeurs🤣

Cheryl in NC said...

Hi I will Caela..I tend to agree

Petals said...

I love the Moonves.

Cheryl in NC said...

What the flip is she wearing???

Joe in NY said...

Hi Cheryl. Hi Glenn.

Hi Jackie

jennifer said...

Petals, I told my friend you were on Melbourne time.... she said she was too and started in all all her tennis talking 😀

jennifer said...

Lolo needs to get out of that blue dress! Ouch!!

Petals said...

HEY JOE!

CHERYL!!!!

Petals said...

Is Jonathan "signing"? Is his boyfriend deaf? Is it just me? Did you guys see he seems to sign when he talks?

tbc said...

See everyone next time. I’ve been home sick today😢
Thank you, Glenn, for putting me on the pool list.

Thanks for hosting, Jackie

Enjoy tonight everyone 😘

jennifer said...

I like Jonathan (Aaron Samuels)

Petals said...

aww, Teeb. Sorry you're sick. FEEL BETTER!

Petals said...

lol Jennifer. Aaron.

Joe in NY said...

hi petals

Petals said...

{{{{{{{Joe}}}}}}}

Glenn Allen said...

Wow Joey might have talked himself out of an alliance!

monty924 said...

Howdy everyone... WOOT WOOT - thank you, Glenn!!

jennifer said...

Joey! WTH!

Cheryl in NC said...

Bye bye Joey..lol

Glenn Allen said...

Joey pulled a Foutee.

Glenn Allen said...

Foutee or a Fessy lol. Hi Monty and Jennifer.

monty924 said...

Petals, Julie is channeling her inner Cyndi Lauper

jennifer said...

Feel better soon!

Petals said...

Hey Monty! I love Julie, but that dress does look like a cropped 80s prom dress. LOL

monty924 said...

Petals, exactly! LOL :)))

Jackie S. said...

Reminder -- If you want in on the pool with our very own Bestest Pool Boy Glenn lifeguarding, the link to join is in the post. Those folks from the first few seasons will remember the FOH and pool boy!

Glenn Allen said...

YW TBC I hope you feel better

monty924 said...

tbc, I had that for the past two weeks. Finally feeling better now. Hope you feel better soon!!

Petals said...

Tamar drives me crazy! She can't leave fast enough.

monty924 said...

Tamar seems to be in the game but she has the First One in Curse...

jennifer said...

Loved the “ even destinys child couldn’t stay together “ heheheh

Glenn Allen said...

Lolo and Eva Marie in 2 final fours lol

monty924 said...

CaelaXO, I'm liking it too!!

Cheryl in NC said...

Ryan should win this easy

jennifer said...

This cimp looks fun!

monty924 said...

I don't want Jonathan to go anywhere... he's hilarious

jennifer said...

Mooch... that was funny🤣

jennifer said...

And Jonathan... what is going on with you!

jennifer said...

Agreed!

jennifer said...

And now we have weather updates!!!

Glenn Allen said...

It looks like a part of the old BB comics where they used the Zipline

Cheryl in NC said...

Hate to say it but I'm kind of loving the mooch

monty924 said...

Cheryl, the Mooch is funny and I like him too. My favorites so far are Mooch, Tom and Jonathan, LOL

Petals said...

Ryan looks like he is throwing it.

jennifer said...

I really like them too!!

Cheryl in NC said...

Agree monty

Petals said...

Monty, I like Tom, Jon, Kato & Mooch

Cheryl in NC said...

already with the blood on my hands comments

monty924 said...

Funny thing... I watched Mean Girls yesterday afternoon on TV, LOL

Petals said...

oh Kandi. That lipstick is as bad as Julie's dress

monty924 said...

I hate the dark lipstick... it's ugly

Petals said...

Mooch is hot. He as the look I like.

monty924 said...

Agree, Petals!!!

jennifer said...

Jonathan needs to stay put!

Anonymous said...

I do not like Tamar. Period.

Dolores in NC

Judi Sweeney said...

Hey Everyone! Thanks Jackie and Glenn.... sounds like the guests are moved by fast!

Petals said...

wonder if all that copper cookware is real. I love copper cookware.

Petals said...

Delores - DITTO! She is just too much.

Cheryl in NC said...

ok the mooch is definitely funny..I am dieing over here

monty924 said...

Hey Judi.

I love the copper pots too. I have a few pieces that I absolutely couldn't live without. My omelette pan for one :)))

Glenn Allen said...

The Mooch and Cato and Tom Green 3 person alliance lol. Everyone gets an alliance

Cheryl in NC said...

I do not like the 3 noms though

monty924 said...

I just don't like any of the women this season, LOL! The guys are a blast!!!

Cheryl in NC said...

It gives too much power to the hoh and his cronies

Petals said...

agree Monty!

jennifer said...

Not the Mooch... no!

Petals said...

because they are the oldest? Yeeeks

jennifer said...

I just can’t with that lipstick 💄

jennifer said...

It’s hard with so few people

Judi Sweeney said...

I love my Blue Diamond pans Monty... got a set for Christmas and like them better than my copper ones.

I like the guys better than the girls too!

Glenn Allen said...

I am surprised Joey not mentioned since anti alliance

Petals said...

The football player is nearly invisible.

Cheryl in NC said...

I know the girls normally implode but 2 guys teaming with 4 girls might not be the brightest move move

jennifer said...

Take the sunglasses off!

Petals said...

what?????

monty924 said...

DUMB

Petals said...

My 3 faves on the block?!?

jennifer said...

nooooooooo!
See y’all next time!!

Glenn Allen said...

The Mooch and Tom and Jonathan now on the Block,

Petals said...

Thanks Jackie.

See you guys next time!

Jackie S. said...

Thanks for coming by!

Cheryl in NC said...

Thanks Jackie and goodnight all. See yall tomorrow! These noms suck btw!!

monty924 said...

Thanks Jackie! Will see you all tomorrow night

Shelly said...

I have a question. Why is the back your an indoor backyard for the celebrities? Why can they not be outside.

David said...

Shelly, I think it is because the show is compressed into only a few weeks so there is almost constant building in the back yard. They would never get a chance to use the back yard if they didn't make the alcove.

Thanks Jackie =)

Bizaro22 said...

What happened to The Mooch? He left the habitat with no word why yet. His face is still in color on the wall but it sounded like he was replaced as a nominee already. Someone said "he tried it", whatever that means. Maybe another allergic reaction?

Bizaro22 said...

Well, I guess he's gone. Supposedly, he was a "mole" and not a real player. Curious to see how that plays out on tv. I bet he had an "out" clause in his contract and decided to bail.

Petals said...

Yeah, he is gone. I enjoyed seeing him, but he was the odd one out. I really disagree with political people being on the show, period.