Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Celebrity Big Brother 2: Live Feeds into Wednesday - Jan. 30

I like Tamar's comfy pajamas!

Here's the latest from inside that Big Bother House of Z List Celebrities:
  • I should note that, while I refer to them as Z List and I wasn't familiar with a lot of them, I'm liking the casting this year a lot more than last year.
  • At least they're not quitters although Tamar almost quit.
  • The live feeds were down a lot again yesterday, but not like the nine hours on Saturday!
  • They were down for nominations which, as we knew from the talks, Tom did indeed nominate Kandi and Joey.
  • If they can swing it, it might be time to backdoor Ricky.
  • Tom said, in front of Ricky, that if he (Tom) wins veto he won't use it and he will ask any veto user not to use it, let the chips fall where they may.
  • Heck I know if Joey or Kandi win, they are both smart enough to save themselves!
  • Heh.
  • I'm still thinking of Ricky as Peripheral Rick. He's pretty much staying true to not getting in drama and playing his own game.
  • But BB is a game that is hard to win unless you have an alliance or voting block.
  • The Lolo, Natalie, Tom and Kato alliance isn't showing any real cracks although they're not as "secret" as they should be. They do try, but it's also a bit obvious.
  • Even they do seem a solid voting block, Tom and Kato think that Lolo and Natalie might have a side alliance going on with Ricky.
  • Apparently the America's Twitter Vote Only came through and, during one of the feeds blocks, they called everyone individually into the Diary Room and gave one the good news.
  • Most seem to be thinking Kandi has the "power."
  • To be honest, I'm not thinking she would get it. I don't think she's a least likely like Ricky or Dina (who don't seem to have a lot of internet buzz). But, the winner? Nah.
  • Tamar, living up to the messy moniker issued by Kato, irked more people by brushing crumbs to the floor and not sweeping.
  • She must think there's a maid living in there with them!
  • Her drama whims aside, she doesn't seem to realize these little things will grate on all and lessen her chances of a win.
  • She also got into a feeds cutting kerfuffle with Tom saying he was threatening her when he wanted her to work on Kandi to see if she got the power.
  • He was not threatening her.
  • Joey keeps denying to everyone that he has the power. I think he's being honest -- I doubt he has it.
  • He says he was told he wasn't America's Vote. When he asked, he claims they told him the winner could admit it if they want but couldn't tell what the power is.
  • Lolo thinks that either Kato or Tom could be voted America's Favorite.
  • Yeah, I can see that myself.
  • Tom may be more favored by the live feeds crowd because he spends a lot of time talking to us.
  • Natalie is getting closer to Peripheral Rick. She told him Tom is freaking out about the power and really upset Kandi about it. Ricky told her that's better for "us."
  • But I really don't think there is an "us" in the long run for Ricky.
  • I think there's a "me" for him.
  • Ricky told her he thinks he's the anchor for the game, they now have the numbers and Tom won't affect them.
  • Hmm.
  • The dude is playing Natalie, methinks.
  • Tom told Kato that he thinks Tamar won the power.
  • He just might be right. She irks me but I've noticed she has quite an active following on Twitter, the platform for the voting. Many said the house would be boring if not for her drama. Maybe. I don't know.
  • The plan to try to backdoor Ricky is still a go.
  • Kandi and Tamar talked. Tamar thinks that they need to get Kato out or just go ahead and pack their bags.
  • Well, yeah. He's playing a great game and, while as a viewer I'd like to see him win … if I were a chamster he'd be my number one target to get out.
  • Tom held his late night talk with us.
  • He thinks he needs to find out who has the power before the veto goes down.
  • Don't look at me. I don't know.

Smiling although on the block

Tom is made for BB

Sitting pretty … for the moment

Peripheral Rick

The power couple in the house

4 comments:

Terry is a Texan! said...

I enjoy this cast more too. I don’t dislike anyone. I’m shocked I like Kato and Tom as much as I do. I was prepared to not like either one. I like Tamar being funny but she needs to clean up. Wait till zing bot gets in there ooooeee! I could care less for Dina Natalie I sort of like Ricky’s zen. It’s better than last season for sure

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure Tamar got the power. She's popular on Twitter, and her edits are hilarious on the show. So people who just watch the show and don't follow the behind the scenes drama don't realize just HOW dramatic she is.
~~~

Bizaro22 said...

Looks like Tom has made two classic BB mistakes. HOH-itis and playing too hard. He basically freaked out over a power that doesn't really even affect him. Put two people up that you want gone....if one stays, the other goes. Easy!

Glenn Allen said...

It looks like Eva Marie and Lolo making a new final four with Tamar and Joey,