Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Celebrity Big Brother 2: Live Feeds, HoH into Tuesday - Jan. 29

Not quite the NFL

Although not really a live feeds thing, I found this TV Guide interview with Anthony interesting. Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Silly Celebs:
  • Due to the HoH comp, the feeds were blocked well into the night.
  • Well, at least we saw the last one play out on the feeds.
  • However, I think last season's show has now had more time on the live feeds than the actual shows aired!
  • The feeds didn't come back on live here until after 4am! I had to flashback.
  • When they did, Tom was wearing the HoH necklace and key.
  • Kid Kato will be safe this week! Yay! I've gotten to like the guy.
  • From the promos I saw on TV and what the chamsters said, it was the go around in the dark house and get scared by evil things comp.
  • They seemed to love it!
  • Joey is very upset about something, not sure what or whom.
  • It's not about Tom because he said he's happy someone deserving won the comp. He thinks someone (who? who?) shouldn't be rewarded for bad behavior.
  • Hmm. It was something Ricky did or said. Joey told Tom he was glad he didn't take Ricky's bait and said something about babies watching.
  • ...scratching my head...
  • Tamar is also angry at Ricky.
  • That in and of itself doesn't mean much when she's had drama with everyone.
  • Tom wants to do one-on-one talks with everybody to help him determine the nominations.
  • I think he will use his with Kato to talk strategy and what would be best for both their games. They're definitely one of the better two person alliances over the years except for the fact they're a bit too open about it. Both are strategic players, do acceptably in physical comps, know the game and think ahead.
  • They were all exhausted but had to stay awake for the HoH room reveal.
  • Yeah, it was the traditional "Who wants to see my HoH Room!"
  • I think they were excited because it meant they could go to bed soon.
  • Kato thinks Tom should nominate Tamar and Kandi with Joey as a backdoor possibility.
  • I personally wouldn't be surprised if Tom doesn't think Ricky as a backdoor possibility. He hasn't said that. But I think he's leery of Ricky.
  • In what has become his Thing, after everyone left Tom gave us a tour of his room, photos and goodies.
  • He did not tell us who he will nominate. I think he has some idea, but will take the talks into consideration.
  • But I bet Kato is safe!


Livin' the dream

Whoa! 


Tweets are not instant for chamsters

5 comments:

Jackie Hardin said...

I like this celebrity cast better than the other one. I really like Kato, for now. I would like to see Kato and Tom go to the end.

Petals said...

Me too Jackie H!

monty924 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
monty924 said...

Same here on Tom and Kato. Jackie, that was a good interview with the Mooch!! Thanks for sharing it.

tbc said...

Yes, I liked the Mooch interview, too.