Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Celebrity Big Brother 2: Live Feeds Into the Last Sleep - Feb. 13

Workin' it

Here's the latest from inside that Celeb BB House of The Last Sleep:
  • Well, not the last sleep like they're going to die or anything like that!
  • It's their last sleep in the house.
  • And, they're all itching to get out. They'd never last the three months of normal seasons.
  • As expected, Lolo did not use the veto and nominations remain Dina and Kandi.
  • Lolo thinks she has a super-tight alliance with Tamar and, had she saved one with the veto, Tamar would be the only possible replacement.
  • On the other hand, Tamar is working to convince Lolo that DINA (of all people) is a big threat to win it all and must go.
  • Ha. Really now. 
  • I think it's more that Tamar is trying for that final two with Kandi despite their ups and downs.
  • While Dina is liked by all … she's a nice enough person … she's not likely to win at all. It's a wonder she made it this far. She's just kind of ditzy and seems to often reside detached from the world as it is.
  • Meanwhile, while Kandi hasn't won anything (maybe I'm forgetting something), she has been talking game. She has spent a lot of the short season on the block. She's definitely more into it all than is Dina.
  • I still doubt Kandi would win against either Tamar or Lolo.
  • Ricky is a bit of a wild card. I doubt he'd win against either of them either.
  • I guess we'll have to wait and see what happens tonight.
  • It sounds like a good half of the "live" finale will be taped as they decided to show the clips episode instead of at least the HoH comp the other night.
  • If Lolo makes the final two, it's almost certain she'll win. She's repeatedly played the "I desperately need the money" card. She also seems to be a lonely type person seeking friends in this world. It's kind of sad.
  • But I don't think it's criteria for a win!
  • Maybe that's just me ...

Has he a chance against the women?

Block buddies

A threat to win? Bwahahaha!

9 comments:

Sharon N said...

Well, if Lolo wins, it would be the first BB win for me.
But I wouldn't be bragging it up... or cheering!! lol

Glenn Allen said...

Jackie yesterday Dina was not sure what year she was born in. Ricky was going to do a reading for her and he asked her Birth year. She said she wasn't sure it was between two years. She said she will need to look it up and let Ricky know. My question is how does she not know what year she was born in?

Sharon N said...

GLEN with the post of the day!!!!! LMAO

Jackie S. said...

Glenn - I actually meant to include that when I was writing this up. How does someone have no clue how old they are? How does someone not know the year in which they were born? She is more that ditzy. Nice enough, but the upstairs is vacant.

monty924 said...

Sharon, I feel that way about Tamar as well. No worries here that I'll even have to suffer that, LOL!!

I just REALLY don't want LoLo or NoLo as I think of her to win. Anyone else is fine with me but I won't brag about winning the pool if Tamar wins. I just don't think she will anyway.

David said...

Hey, quit talking about my pool girl like.......Oh, never mind. LOL

Well, while I would have to say that my pool pick probably has zero chances of winning, at least my pick actually made it to the last day of the season. She is probably already gone at this point before they start taping the finals competitions. Usually my picks are second or third out so no chance for a reshuffle pick. I have better luck with Survivor and TAR picks than BB picks.

tbc said...

That is just crazy!!

monty924 said...

I take back what I said up there, LOL!! Not really. I'll brag about winning and Tamar playing a great game because I said it during the season, but not proud of how nasty she got towards the end and towards Tom especially. But hey, he voted for her.

GamerWarez said...


Watch every single one of your favorite 80s tv shows online and instantly!
They are so fast and reliable that they give you a free 5 day trial, no questions asked!
http://blogdestroyer.com/80s-tv-shows/