Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Celebrity Big Brother 2: Live Feeds, PoV Winner - Feb. 12

You gotta know when to hold, know when to fold

Am I still ticked that last night was a filler clips show? I mean, we're talking the penultimate show here and it was clips! There are only 13 episodes to the whole season and they wasted the one before the finale on that stuff?

Grr.

Well, the live feeds were blocked for hours once again as the chamsters played out the veto comp. Lolo won, so it's all a bit too predictable now. I'm sure Dina and Kandi will remain on the block. The only two voting will be Tamar and Lolo. Tamar should push for Kandi to stay, but she herself can be a bit unpredictable. Ricky would be the tiebreaker if there is one needed. If it comes to that, I think he'd probably keep Kandi because he has more connection with her than he has with Dina.

I think we all realize who the final three will be.

'nuff said.

8 comments:

Sharon N said...

Glad I don't pay for the feeds. Seems there's been zero consideration for PAYING Feedsters, which 'should' be extra bread-n-butter for CBS. Maybe they're trying to kill off this BBC thing?

I'm feeling kinda bah-humbug about the Celebrity thing. IMO, this edition isn't even as good as last time...and it wasn't great.

Anonymous said...

Long time reader of Jackie, fan of big brother over the years.

None of those friends that admitted to watching bb, decided to skip this celebrity show. The cast didn't appeal them.

I watched the show of highlighting cast this week, last one aired. I found it enjoyable and well done in. its follow. I don't have the feeds and read Jackie, but this show was enlightening of the people on the show. I really enjoyed it, well done.

Looking forward to Survivor, another habit I have continued with over the years.

Sally

Jackie Hardin said...

I enjoyed this BBC. At least it was the cleanest. Except for Tamar. If I had to listen to her mouth everyday I would be begging to be put on the block. I would like to see LoLo and Ricky the two left. Life is short BBC.

Shannon said...

Thank you Jackie!

Sorry you had to report on a memory show, such unneeded work for you. You are awesome and very appreciated regardless.

monty924 said...

Read the update at work and didn't have time to comment. I felt like someone stuck a pin in my balloon. :(((

Unknown said...

This CBB has been horrible. I loved last season. Ross and Marissa were so much fun. This season..I can't with most of the ones left .Lolo need not ever represent USA again. She just embarrassing. Her delusional reality, her temper and anger are offpoff-put to the point of mental. Ricky..ano another head case. I just can't. Then Tamar. She's another who can only communicate through cussing and screaming .it's a toss up who's crazier. Lolo or Tamar. I can't understand a world where either of the 3 of them win. Go Kandi!

monty924 said...

Jackie, I've enjoyed this season as well. It's better than last season, but a crappy ending, LOL

Judi Sweeney said...

Jackie... I am so glad I don’t pay for the feeds.... how frustrating! I hope Tamar doesn’t vote Kandi off and neither does Ricky! I’d love to see Lolo and Tamar go just because they so foul and mean! Thanks Jackie!