Sunday, February 10, 2019

Celebrity Big Brother 2: Live Feeds, Nominations into Sunday Feb. 10

Boring much there?

Here's the latest from inside that Celebrity Big Brother House of Predictability:
  • The snoozefest yesterday and into last night was only shattered by the occasional blocked live feeds.
  • So … the alliance of Ricky, Lolo and (somewhat but they don't really know that) Tamar rule the roost with Dina and Kandi as the likely targets of Ricky, the HoH.
  • Yup.
  • He nominated Kandi and Dina for eviction.
  • Now, if I were in the house (and playing better than I actually would in real life), I'd want to sit next to Dina in the Final Two for a sure win.
  • The heck with taking a strong player to the end! If I did that, I would probably lose to the strong player!
  • Tamar told Ricky she'd vote the way he wishes.
  • Ricky and Tamar also discussed their precious ally Lolo. Tamar thinks they need to get her out or she will win the show. Ricky told her that if Dina or Kandi came off the block, he'd put Lolo up. Prior to their talk, Ricky mentioned that if one of the nominees wins the veto, he'd have no choice but to put one of them up. Well, duh. It's down to five!
  • Hmm.
  • Blocked to the live feeds, Mark McGrath made a visit. Hosting a comp? It doesn't really seem so. But he was there. That's the word on the street. Er, in the house.
  • Dina is sure that she will be the one going home unless a miracle occurs and she wins the veto. 
  • She thinks none of the others like her.
  • Oh my. I doubt it's dislike. As a person, she's certainly pleasant and likable. As a chamster, she's a fish out of water, though.
  • So, there's where we stand.
  • It's quite likely that, unless the nominees change with the veto, Dina will be the next chamster out.
  • I think Lolo and Tamar will both honor Ricky's decision which one will go.
  • I also believe Ricky has a bit of a soft spot for Kandi and he definitely spends more time with her than with Dina.
  • And that's that.

Boomf! He died of boredom

Count on Tamar to wake him up!

4 comments:

Judi Sweeney said...

I hope Kandi stays...

Judi Sweeney said...

Thanks Jackie!

Bizaro22 said...

Yea, at first I wasn't happy Kandi was my pool pick, but now I'm rooting for her!

Glenn Allen said...

Dinas ex Husband is trying to garnish the 100 thousand That she is being paid to be on the show. He said Dina told false information about him on the show. He has a 100 thousand judgement against her.