Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Celebrity Big Brother 2: Season Finale Blog Party


Well, here it is … the season finale! Due to them airing a clips filler show the last episode, much of tonight's live show will be taped. The HoH comp they'll be airing is almost a week old now! Grr. I'll be live blogging the major events as they air here on the East Coast -- refresh the page to get the latest update! As always, the party is in the comments … join in on the fun!

My personal favorites for the win aren't in the final five. I was a Kato/Tom fan. I also wish Jonathan had had a bit longer in the house. His Diary Room segments were entertaining. Most of all, I think I would have liked Anthony in the house. It's too bad he was out before the live feeds even got going!

Anyway, we're down to Dina, Tamar, Kandi, Lolo and Ricky for the start of the finale show. Here's the updated Lifeguard Glenn's blog pool standings:

Donna NY - Dina
Bizaro22 - Kandi
Cheryl in NC - Lolo
Jennifer - Ricky
Monty924 - Tamar
Joyce Johnson - Dina
Ayana - Kandi
CaelaXO - Lolo
Fred AKA Two Aces - Ricky
Janice - Tamar
Skyriver Blue - Lolo
Donna in FL - Kandi
Sharon N - Lolo
Alicia in Tx - Tamar
David - Dina
Renee Buck/Renee from NJ - Ricky

Okay, let's get this show wrapped up and set aside -- Survivor is coming! By the way, if you want in on the blog pool for Survivor Edge of Extinction -- sign up at THIS LINK. Please don't sign up on this CBB post.

Previously on ends and we continue with the zipline flying puzzle HoH comp taped last week. Not surprisingly, Dina didn't understand that they have a 20 second time limit to push the buttons or the puzzle boards demagnetize. She got disqualified first. Kandi is struggling.

RICKY wins HoH! Tamar and Lolo are excited. Kandi and Dina not so much.

Right into the Nominations Ceremony -- Ricky nominates Dina, then Kandi. He says "everyone knew the deal." Um. Okay. He tells us it's because they don't speak with him. Ricky tells Tamar he wants to be with her in the final two. He tells her if Kandi or Dina win veto, Lolo would have to go up. Tamar is fine with that!

PoV Comp -- they have to steal four artifacts from the BB Museum ducking around laser beams. Veto Heist. Quickest (and right artifacts stolen) chamster wins. Dina is setting off the alarms left and right. Each time they trip an alarm (laser beam), they have to stop and run to the security desk to reset. Tamar just screams. 

Dina 17.34
Tamar 13.22
Kandi 9.53
Ricky 9.21
Lolo 9.08

LOLO wins the Power of Veto!

Lolo tells Ricky she doesn't want to leave Kandi in the game -- if she saves Dina, Tamar would go up and Kandi would go home. She also proposes it to Tamar. Of course, Tamar says no, not a good idea. Then Tamar tries to work it so that Dina is more of a threat than Kandi. Hmm. Ricky is just sitting there.

Veto Meeting -- Lolo does NOT use the veto. Dina and Kandi remain on the block.

With only Tamar and Lolo voting, Ricky knows he might have to be the tiebreaker.

Anthony "Mooch" is live on the show with a Julie interview. He gives her his take on each remaining chamster. He has something nice to say about all. Then she asked him Trump things. I don't do politics here, so … next! He will not be voting for the winner of the season but will stick around to greet everybody.

First live eviction time. To the living room --
Kandi - Been a pleasure, says nice things to and about all, says Dina would beat anyone because she's amazing, survived the block the most times.
Dina - Winggirl with Kandi. Like Kandi, says nice things to and about all. Admits she and Kandi were floaters.

The votes to evict:
Lolo - Kandi
Tamar - Dina

It's a tie. Ricky will have to decide! He evicts KANDI. He obviously knows she's a bigger threat for the win than Dina.

Time for the final HoH comp --
All compete. Judges for Celebrity Look-a-Like Junior. Show seven videos, junior will make three statements, Julie will ask which is false statement. A, B or C answers. Seven questions.

1. All right
2. Ricky and Tamar right.
3. Dina only one wrong
4. Dina only one wrong again.
5. Dina wrong again
6. Ricky only one right
7. Tie between Ricky and Tamar

To the tiebreaker … the kids are cute, BTW …
Tamar tried to vote real low for the win, but RICKY wins the final HoH!

He needs to decide who goes to the jury and who's in the final two with him.

Dina - Love you, learned so much from you. 
Tamar - One of my favorite people in the house, wish you the best of luck
Lolo - Thank, grateful to know you, would like to stay

Ricky chooses to evict Dina, then Lolo. (He did that right in my opinion.)

In the Julie interview, Lolo seems bitter, won't be friends with Ricky after. Dina, as always, is upbeat.

Jury questioning time …
Tom - Ricky - Biggest game move? Not freaking out when on the block. Tamar - gunning for the two Kato and Tom to go as biggest threats.

Natalie - Biggest regret, Ricky -- not winning Slaughterhouse, could have kept us together. Tamar - getting too emotional. (Y'think?) 

Ryan - Tamar, why you over Ricky? He is amazing, but I'm a huge fan of the show, limited amount of lying, played the best I could. Ricky - Played hard, tried to give good advice -- he's not answering the regret question at all, he's saying good stuff about himself.

Speeches --
Tamar -- Thanks, thanks to so many, it's turned into a spiritual journey, was meant to be, had lots of troubles but promised to never give up on herself and always be kind. Asking you all to be kind. 

Ricky -- I apologize for getting all upset. Wanted to go on the show to show who he really is not what people think he is. Keep it real, keep it moving, keep it alive. Being a role model, someone who can bounce back. 

Time to vote:
Jonathan first, voting for someone who had my back best they could
Ryan -- Good luck
Joey -- See what God has in store
Kato -- Congratulations
Natalie -- Difficult, love you both
Tom -- Tough choice for a lot of reasons, congratulations, the one who made me laugh the most
Kandi -- Glad one of us made it
Dina -- Love you both
Lolo -- Voting based on her heart

Julie talks to the jurors who watched the show. Tom loves the BB community online. Kato is glad not to be a sound bite. Ryan is glad to show himself, not the headline. Jonathan and Joey are grateful for new best buddies.

The votes --
Jonathan -- Tamar
Ryan -- Tamar
Joey -- Tamar
Kato -- Tamar
Natalie -- Tamar

TAMAR WINS CELEBRITY BIG BROTHER 2!

Into commercial, will then reveal last four votes and winner of AFP.

Tom, Kandi, Dina and Lolo all voted for Tamar -- it was unanimous. 

America's Favorite is … TOM GREEN!

I feel this all went down as it should. Congratulations blog pool winners Monty924, Janice and Alicia in Tx -- bragging rights handed out!

229 comments:

1 – 200 of 229   Newer›   Newest»
monty924 said...

Hi Jackie... here we go

jennifer said...

Excited here! Hello Jackie and to those who follow!!!

monty924 said...

Tom got all of my votes for AFHG

monty924 said...

Hey Jennifer

monty924 said...

The thing I hate is that they will spend over an hour, maybe and hour and a half showing us what we already know. ugh

jennifer said...

Hey!!

jennifer said...

Agreed... lots of fluff!

jennifer said...

Ha! Dina!

jennifer said...

My boy Ricky!!

Glenn Allen said...

Hi Jackie and Monty and Jennifer and all who follows.

jennifer said...

This is still a really big table!

Glenn Allen said...

Poor Dina didn't realize she was eliminated from the HOH comp. Dina was funny during nominations.

monty924 said...

Hi Glenn. Jennifer, I know what you mean about the table. I guess they don't give them a small one in Celeb BB because they give so much else, LOL

tbc said...

Hi all!!

Jenna G said...

Hi Jackie, Jennifer, Monty and Glenn! I made it!

Glenn Allen said...

Hi TBC and Jenna G. I agree about the Table. I guess with only a few weeks for the game BB didn't waste time switching tables.

jennifer said...

Yay!

monty924 said...

Hey tbc and Jenna

jennifer said...

Hey!

Jenna G said...

Hi tbc!

tbc said...

Cool comp

Jenna G said...

I like this challenge!

tbc said...

Hi Monty, Glenn, Jennifer, and Jenna!!

Jenna G said...

Ha ha! OJ🤣

jennifer said...

What I like about celebrity big brother is that they do thee comps just like normal hamsters!!

monty924 said...

That was good, Jenna :)))

Jenna G said...

I predict Dina won't do well in this comp. She seems a bit flighty to remember all those details. She seems to be a sweet person though.

monty924 said...

Oh, poor Dina... she just isn't built for BB

Glenn Allen said...

Poor Dina hit all the alarms. Tamar had said that Lolo had the advantage because it was hurdles. I don't see hurdling.

Jenna G said...

Ricky & Lolo rocked this comp!

jennifer said...

This was a fun comp!

Jenna G said...

WOW! She rocked it!

monty924 said...

Dang... I hate to even give her credit for that. Great time

jennifer said...

That time is impressive!!

jennifer said...

Can’t wait to see the Mooch!

Anonymous said...

Hello Jackie, Everyone, MMMMOOONNTTTTTYYYY, Sorry late I was in a catsuit telling everyone I need money for insurance lol

monty924 said...

I say Kandi goes :(((

Jenna G said...

Keep noms the same. It's time for Dina to go.

monty924 said...

Hello JJJOOOONNNNNNNNNN

tbc said...

Me, too!

Jenna G said...

Hi Jon!

Glenn Allen said...

Hi Jon! I would get rid of Kandi since Dina worse at comps. I would love to see Kacee go against Lolo in that last comp!

Anonymous said...

Yeah Tamar is gonna go for that lol

monty924 said...

Ryan's little lonely pool

jennifer said...

Just burned my finger on the fireplace glass! Stupid winter!!!

Glenn Allen said...

Why didn't Tamar react same way to Lolo like she did Tom. She didn't say Lolo why are you threatening me. You are a terrible person etc!

jennifer said...

I think Dina would be the best to take to the final 2... Tamar’s comment, go meet your catfish!! Haha

Anonymous said...

Damn I should have said I was late sending messages to Dina that I love her lol

jennifer said...

Interview!!

Jenna G said...

Kandi is definitely more of a threat if left in. Glenn, good point, Dina wouldn't be a threat in comps, based on how she's played so far. Pretty sure why she's still there.

Jenna G said...

Oh dang, I hate that! Hope it's not to bad.

monty924 said...

Too few people in the house, Glenn. Tamar couldn't get away with it at final 5.

Jenna G said...

Oh I know, that was rediculious!

Judi Sweeney said...

Hi everyone, got in a little late but glad I’m here!

Glenn Allen said...

Jennifer I am so sorry about your finger. Hope it gets well soon.

monty924 said...

@@ Julie, you're not a news correspondent anymore!

Glenn Allen said...

Hi Judi!

Jenna G said...

Oh she's totally getting scammed.

monty924 said...

Missed your comment, Jennifer. Put some cool water on it then aloe! Ouch

Jenna G said...

Hi Judi!

Judi Sweeney said...

Hi Glenn

Judi Sweeney said...

Hi Jenna!

Judi Sweeney said...

Dang.... looks like Kandi will be going home!

Jenna G said...

Yeah she's giving her goodbye speech.

monty924 said...

Of all the ones left now, Kandi is definitely my favorite!!

Anonymous said...

lol I did a double take I thought Dina was in some Charo Vegas thing and totally nude under it all lol

Jenna G said...

Ok I love Dina's dress.

tbc said...

Wrap it up, Dina

Glenn Allen said...

Poor Dina doesn't really know what she is doing for a speech lol.

Jenna G said...

Exactly Vagas! It's fun!

jennifer said...

It’s fun, but super short for her age lol

monty924 said...

Well, the HOH will be a crap shoot because they're all dressed to the nines.

jennifer said...

My Ricky!

tbc said...

Put the pressure on Ricky

Anonymous said...

Wouldnt it be a pip if Dina wins the last HOH lol

Glenn Allen said...

It's up to Ricky now! Kandi is evicted.

Jenna G said...

Now Lolo's dress I'd actually wear.

Glenn Allen said...

It would be epic they would have a hard Time getting Dina to decide who to keep if she won HOH!

Jenna G said...

I agree, I wouldn't wear it, but I like it.

Jenna G said...

I've said it before, Dina's going to sail straight to the end..Petals said it too!

monty924 said...

Don't like her, but NoLo's dress is gorgeous.

There, I said something nice about her, LOL

Judi Sweeney said...

There is a mischievous part of me that would now love to see Dina sneak in there and win an HOH now... and take everything out from under them! Even though I rarely ever root for a floater... I would love to see Lolo, Ricky and Tamar standing there with their mouths hanging open!

Jenna G said...

Lol!

monty924 said...

Jenna, a lot of us have called her the perfect goat to take to the end. I'll be curious to see if anyone of them will actually do it. I doubt it.

Glenn Allen said...

Will their be any interviews of the CCB2 Houseguests by CBS or anyone after the show like the regular BB?

Jenna G said...

Ok, I could totally get behind that one! That will teach them...leave in the flaoters with zero blood on their hands and they'll win! I've seen it happen to many times in older shows before gameplay and big moves were respected.

monty924 said...

Come on Tamar... just want to see you evict NoLo

jennifer said...

This is the cutest ever!!

tbc said...

I.must.get.sleep.
I’ll check in the morning for the winner.
Looking forward to Survivor!!

Jenna G said...

Yeah, because now a days gameplay is respected. However, I have seen it backfire, but it's been a while.

jennifer said...

Goodnight 💤 see ya next week!

Jenna G said...

Goodnight tbc! Until Survivor...

Jenna G said...

These kids are so freaking cute!

Anonymous said...

lol oh my gosh

jennifer said...

Kato!!!

Jenna G said...

Nope, don't think Dina will get this HOH.

jennifer said...

Ahhhh these kids!

Jenna G said...

Poor Dina...

Anonymous said...

I think they could show Dina child and she would get it wrong lol

jennifer said...

Dina is not smart!

Jenna G said...

Oh gosh...oh Dina...

Jenna G said...

Lol!

Anonymous said...

Here we go lol

Glenn Allen said...

Poor Dina! She only has 1 right so These Kids are so cute.

monty924 said...

Come on Tamar... tie breaker

jennifer said...

Ricky!!! I have never been this close in the pool!

Jenna G said...

He's been with Lolo the whole time. Will he take her? Ot stab her in the back....hummmm

monty924 said...

@@

Cheryl in NC said...

Made it home in time to catch the end! Hey everyone!

Glenn Allen said...

Now Ricky has to choose which alliance member he keeps. Does He make Lolo or Tamar mad or choose Dina and make both members of his alliance mad? I bet Tom is regretting taking Ricky off the Block now with the veto. It got Tom nothing and Ricky to the Finals.

Glenn Allen said...

Hi Cheryl!

Judi Sweeney said...

Hey Cheryl

Jenna G said...

Hi Cheryl!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh all of them sitting like that lol

monty924 said...

Hey Cheryl

jennifer said...

Cheryl!

Anonymous said...

I need insurance lol

monty924 said...

Take Tamar :)))

monty924 said...

YES!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

AAWWWWWW SNAAPSSSS LOL

jennifer said...

Whoa!!!

Anonymous said...

That was awesome lol

Jenna G said...

Ooooooohhhhhh!

monty924 said...

ByBy NoLo

Jenna G said...

I do like that Tamar is a superfan and in the final.

Anonymous said...

Oh no lo lo a go go lol

Jenna G said...

Lol!

Anonymous said...

Bitter party of LoLo lol

monty924 said...

There is the nasty NoLo I've come to know in this game

Judi Sweeney said...

YES! Bye, bye Lolo

jennifer said...

It’s a game!!! End the friendship? Seriously?

Glenn Allen said...

Lolo do you wish Tom would have evicted Ricky now? Well Lolo looks like Ricky in the same boat as Ryan now.

Jenna G said...

Oh my gosh Dina. She is really sweet.

Jenna G said...

Yeah don't take it so seriously.

Anonymous said...

That was funny

monty924 said...

Now Tamar needs to own her nastiness and apologize but say it was all for the game

jennifer said...

A bit clueless!

Jenna G said...

For sure! I really don't like how she acted towards Tom, that upset me the most.

Cheryl in NC said...

Once again no pool win for me..lol

ITCHY said...

Interesting final 2.

Judi Sweeney said...

That’s how Lolo is to everyone who isn’t kissing her fanny... she turns into a bitter woman at the drop of a hat!

Anonymous said...

I think it's a pretty good final two, they both played the game and it will be roll of dice.

monty924 said...

Hey Itchy and Judi

monty924 said...

Jon, I agree!!!

Jenna G said...

Yeah she does!

ITCHY said...

Hey Monty. I think you will win the pool.

monty924 said...

NoLo just took it for granted that Ricky would take her

Glenn Allen said...

Hi Itchy! What will Lolo do now? She said she needed the money for insurance? Will she demand Money for a vote Lol?

ITCHY said...

Hi Glenn

Glenn Allen said...

I like Tom saying I was trying to get you out>

Jenna G said...

I wonder how expensive Lolo's dress is. I'd rock that in Vegas for sure!

Jenna G said...

Yeah, ok...Ricky...sorry...not...

Jenna G said...

Here is where she should apologize!

jennifer said...

Don’t think that will happen

monty924 said...

She's not really owning her nastiness

Glenn Allen said...

Why was Lolo not allowed to ask questions? Were they afraid she would cuss Ricky out?

Cheryl in NC said...

Really Tamar..not a good speech

monty924 said...

She should have apologized for being so catty and nasty

jennifer said...

He has the head nods...

Glenn Allen said...

Ricky should thank Tom for using the Veto on him and thank Lolo and Eva Marie for saving him.

Anonymous said...

That's a nice jacket lol

monty924 said...

Jonathan had said he would walk off the stage if it was Ricky and Tamar

Jenna G said...

Agree...especially when she was tooting her horn about being kind and all...

Jenna G said...

Yes!

ITCHY said...

May be guys against girls here for sure in the end.

monty924 said...

I think Ricky wins

monty924 said...

I'll be a bridesmaid again, LOL

Jenna G said...

That's who I wanted to win!

Anonymous said...

I hope Tom gets favorite that might send lo lo over the edge lol

Jenna G said...

Hummm...that was cryptic

Glenn Allen said...

In a interview Eva Marie was still making fun of Tom and not hugging him. She said if Tom felt Bullied that's a role reversal but hoped he didn't feel physically threanted.

Jenna G said...

Oh I hope so too!

jennifer said...

Hurry up Julie, I’m down to 5%on my phone lol

monty924 said...

Well, Tamar just showed that she has zero self-awareness. She was as nasty and mean as NoLo and Natalie.

jennifer said...

Jenna, are you ready for snowmagedan on Friday??

Cheryl in NC said...

Lol@ jennifer

monty924 said...

Yay, Tom!!! We love you!!!

Jenna G said...

I know, can you believe it!

jennifer said...

Wonder if Tom found our amazing Jackie’s blog???

Jenna G said...

Come on Julie....let's go!!

Glenn Allen said...

I think they are scared to let Lolo speak again> Will their be any interviews in the BB yard?

ITCHY said...

Are these commercials longer than usual?

monty924 said...

Here we go...............

jennifer said...

Always when it’s important!

Anonymous said...

But first lol

Jenna G said...

Finally!

monty924 said...

Ut OH

Anonymous said...

I think his only chance would have been Dina

ITCHY said...

Oh my

Jenna G said...

Wow really...man I thought they'd all be for Ricky

monty924 said...

WHAT????????????????

I won a pool

Jenna G said...

That's a landslide folks!

Cheryl in NC said...

I guess her i need the money speech worked...but at least she is a show fam

monty924 said...

Oh my goodness... I finally won a BB pool and she's not even rootable WOW

Cheryl in NC said...

Congrats Monty!! Haha

jennifer said...

Tamar was imo, the most animated of the group!, sad to see Ricky not win... can’t wait for Survivor next week! Ready to look at warmer weather, I know I have already mentioned that!
Can’t wait to see America’s winner!

ITCHY said...

Monty. Told you!

Glenn Allen said...

Remember when the Jury was complete Tom said I was trying to get Ricky out for a long time. The Girls said something back to Tom. I guess Lolo was right Ricky picked the wrong person to take to the end.

Jenna G said...

Goodnight all! Have a great week. See you all next week for Survivor, can't wait! Thank you Jackie for yet another great season and all of your hard work on this blog, it truly is the BEST!

ITCHY said...

Jenna I thought the guys would go for Ricky.

«Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 229   Newer› Newest»