Tuesday, June 25, 2019

BB21: Season Premiere Part One Blog Party


Okay, hamster watchers! Are you ready for summer camp? Well, not really camp for us … more like a guilty pleasure.

I'll be updating this entry with the major happenings live-blogging tonight's show the best I can. It's often a bit hard when I'm not all that familiar with the cast. So, please bear with me. Refresh this page to get the latest updates! As always. the real party is in the comments area -- feel free to join in on the fun!

If you want to know more about how this blog does BB and what's expected in the community, click this link HERE.

For the program/live feeds scheduling, click this link HERE.

The Lovable Lifeguard SueGee has made the random match-ups for the blog pool. We did notice two stragglers scratching at the pool gate and allowed them in. So, if you asked late, check to see if you're in it! Instead of the pool being listed on an already to be long show post, I have it on its own page. I will update it and link it in the show blog party post weekly on eviction nights. This is the link -- Who's YOUR Hamster?

So, let's get this going …! Tonight's show isn't live and they've actually been in the house for about a week. Rumors are one might already be gone. Yikes!

Camp BB -- Julie's wearing a rather unusual for her loose fitting dress that for some reason reminds me of the old duster housecoats. She promises us twists and turns never seen before. I note that she didn't say we'd like them.

And, now we're into meeting the first eight -- Jackson, Nicole, Tommy, Kathryn (Kat), Ovi, Kemi, Holly and Jack. After the intros, they're on stage with Julie and the first group to move in. Tommy, Jack, Kat and Nicole go in first. The rest head in. Screams of delight. Tommy is admiring Jack. Kat admires Jackson. Ovi and Jackson went to the same school. 

Julie hints that some may already know each other and, before the night is out, one might receive something that could change the game.

Time to meet the rest of the hamsters. Christie, Sam, Isabella (calls herself Bella on all the interviews), Nick, Jessica, Cliff, Analyse and David. First in are Cliff, Bella, Dacid and Analyse. Jack/Jackson are already bromance buddies. Ovi seems cast aside. Sam, Nick, Jessica and Christie head in. Tommy knows Christie -- she dated his (aunt) mentioned older woman for seven years. Neither knew the other would be there. Both pretend not to know each other.

Then we're into the group drinks/ meet and greet among them. Girls are already agog at Jack and his resemblance to the Aquaman actor.

Julie calls them all into the living room and tells them Camp BB. Expect the unexpected starts now. They must name a camp director who will have unprecedented powers. Safe for a week, direct first comp, could put your game in jeopardy. It's an election, can't vote for themselves. 

Darn it! Vincent the cat just caught a mouse. I have Wild Kingdom going on here!. 

It looks like David and Jackson are interested in being Camp Director. I missed a bit disposing a dead body. Vincent broke his play toy. 

Kemi would like Jessica to win, but wants to vote with the house. Jackson goes to Jack for both his vote and a pact. Jackson seems to have impressed Nicole in his quest for Director. Bella seems like she's going to turn for the girls voting for Jessica and vote Jackson instead. 

Time to vote director --
Analyse -- Jessica
Jack -- Jackson
Not all votes are being shown.

Results, all must put on goggles. Least number of votes -- paint explodes on several of them. Zero vote people. That's just about everybody. Jack, Jackson, Jessica and Nick. One vote each for Jack and Nick. Jessica is out with four votes and Jackson is the new Camp Director with ten votes. Jessica is upset that so many lied to her.

Julie congratulates Jackson. He's safe at the first live eviction. He must banish four houseguests. The four will be out of the game and must battle for their BB lives. Three will be back in, the fourth will be out before the first eviction takes place.

And, that's where it ends tonight. 

The banished go to the BB Wilderness and will need to find their way back. Julie says tomorrow will be a live eviction and an endurance HoH comp. Hmm.

147 comments:

T-Town Chick said...

Let’s go!!!’

Jenna G said...

Hi Jackie and T-Town...Yaaaaayyyy! FINALLY!

Nickelpeed said...

Hi Jackie and Vincent!!! Let's get rolling!!!

Nickelpeed said...

Hi T-town and Jenna!!

SueGee said...

~~~~SPLASH~~~~~ Warm enough to want to get in the pool tonight!

Howdy everyone!!! Let's get this going!!


Squeegee

Anonymous said...

Hello Jackie and my fellow B.B. peeps!!!

Nickelpeed said...

I'll be going back and forth. My husband likes to watch AGT, and can't stand Big Brother...so I have to compromise. LOL

Anonymous said...

But first lol

jennifer said...

Spash!! Hi friends!! It’s my favorite time of the year🤗

Petals said...

~*~*~* SPLASH ~*~*~*~

Hi Ms Jackie, Vincent & EVERYONE! Love my blog party peeps! xoxox

I have lil pigs & lil blankets and STELLA!

Nickelpeed said...

Hi SueGee, Jon, Jennifer, and Petals!!

Glenn Allen said...

Hi Jackie and T Town Chick and Sue Gee and Jon and Penny and Jenna

SueGee said...

It's nights like this I'm glad to have a DVR...(and a chat to let me know what happens)

Judi Sweeney said...

Hi Jackie, SueGee, Jennifer, T-Town, JonMD, Nickel and Jenna! I’m ready for the fun! I brought some cheesy nachos!

Judi Sweeney said...

Hi Glenn and Petals!

Anonymous said...

Because the horse speaks just French lol

SueGee said...

I've got some chicken enchiladas in the oven and two avocados to smash up....

Petals said...

I do not like the "reformed" mean girl.

Glenn Allen said...

Hi Judi!

Nickelpeed said...

Hi Glenn and Judi!

monty924 said...

Hello Jackie and everybody... Let's go summer BB!!! Just tossed the shrimp in Bourbon Sriracha sauce. Dig in!!!

Nickelpeed said...

Hi Glenn, Judi and Monty

Anonymous said...

Mmmmmmmmoooonnnnttttyyyyyyy lol

Cheryl in NC said...

Hey everyone!! Let the fun begin!!

monty924 said...

My pool winner Tamar broke the first in curse, but that was for a Celeb Season, LOL

Judi Sweeney said...

I love chicken enchiladas SueGee and a Stella Petals! Hey Monty!

monty924 said...

Jjjjjooooooonnnnnn :)

Petals said...

Ugh...run, Jackson, RUNNNN

SueGee said...

I had to go back and look who I have in the pool LOL Holly!

Petals said...

Jackson is gonna go for Analyse...

Petals said...

Tennessee in the house...

Judi Sweeney said...

Oh my word.... Shrimp with a bite Monty! Thanks!

Jo C said...

Hi everybody

Petals said...

Yup - there is the twist. Couples?

jennifer said...

Oh, Julie.... the secrets!

Judi Sweeney said...

I have to go back and read your witty thoughts on Nick... Jackie!

Anonymous said...

Some may know each other dun dun dun

monty924 said...

Judy, they are AWESOME!! :))

Judi Sweeney said...

Hi Jo!

Judi Sweeney said...

They sound relished Monty! I love our BB pool nights!

monty924 said...

I hate it when the bring in people who already know each other, other than an All-Star season. I'm saying SUCKS on the first night. Hope I don't have to repeat myself this summer, lol

Glenn Allen said...

Hi Monty
gi Cheryl
tommy with the first in jinx. remember the first few seasons when the keys were given a limited amount of time to pack and go

T-Town Chick said...

I don’t like the mean girl at all.

Cheryl in NC said...

had to go see who my person is..lol

Petals said...

Hi everyone (who came after I did!) Welcome!

monty924 said...

Hi Glenn

Anonymous said...

Here we gooo lol everyone grab a crystal lol

Glenn Allen said...

Hi Jo C

Petals said...

OMG - I met a woman who I would totally marry! She is as big a tennis fan as I ! It was so much fun to talk to her... ok...back to BB

LOVE SAM!!! LOVE JACKSON ! OVI is my pool guy, so GO OVI

monty924 said...

First thoughts on Sam... I like him

SueGee said...

Who's the mean girl?

Petals said...

Sue - the one who resembles Bayleigh from last season? You know? African American, lots of hair. (she described herself as a mean girl, btw)

Jackie - lots of NJ people. Were you ever tempted to go to an audition?

CLIFF ! I like Cliff.

Nickelpeed said...

Sounds like there's going to be a lot of twists.

Petals said...

Aww, love you Sam!

Who's with me? That Jackson & Analyse are attracted to one another's razor-sharp jawlines? hehehe

Joe? Are you here? ♥

monty924 said...

My Cliff is an Opossum

Jo said...

im rooting for david hes from my town the ATL

Jenna G said...

Lots of Sporty people this season. I like seeing all of these strong women!

Petals said...

ugh, get a room! lol

Nickelpeed said...

Jackson and Jack - how funny!

monty924 said...

Christy reminds me of Christmas... ugh

Petals said...

Here come the teams...

Petals said...

Monty - you are RIGHT! VERY similar!

tbc said...

Hi all!!

Anonymous said...

They played that off good for not knowing the other would be in the game

Petals said...

I like Holly...horse girls gotta stick together.

monty924 said...

Petals, I love Sam too

Jenna G said...

The music is a crack up!

Petals said...

KNEW IT! Called it! "Jackalycse" heheheee

Squeeg - Kemi the mean one (again, self-proclaimed)

monty924 said...

Nope, the hair maybe but he is NOT!!!

Judi Sweeney said...

Oh my I didn’t like Christmas!!! Being from California I’m counting on you guys for all the inside!!! Obviously not on here as yet. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Lol I was waiting for mimosa lol

Petals said...

*cheers* to Jason Momosa.

monty924 said...

She reminds me of Jun, and not just because she's Asian.

jennifer said...

Yep!

Petals said...

Judi - wait...no. Not Christmas! This Christi reminds me of the airhead blonde from a few seasons back...the airhead one? Remember? Who was she? The nice one who was a total space cadet?

Jenna G said...

Oh pretty sure the girls will keep him around for a while!

Petals said...

Christmas the holiday? LOVE! Christmas the ex BBer? YUCK!

SueGee said...

Your in the same boat with me Judi - not knowing anyone yet is hard to do the chat

Glenn Allen said...

Hi TBC!I wonder what the twist is.

monty924 said...

Petals, the BB Christmas is who I meant and I think Judi did as well. The holiday is great, the BBer is yuck!!

Anonymous said...

I’m John Chen Moonves I’d like to be your candidate lol

monty924 said...

LOL Jon

Judi Sweeney said...

I meant the BB Christmas... LOL... I love the holiday Christmas

Sharon N said...

Hi all...late to the 1st BB party, as usual.

Cheryl in NC said...

haha Jon

SueGee said...

Vincent wants ALL the attention!! ROFL

Judi Sweeney said...

Exactly SueGee! But I do love reading everyone’s comments and finding out everything and then watching! I just let my husband think I am very intuitive as to how things are going to play out! LOL...

Cheryl in NC said...

Ahhhh..but the girl power never last

Sharon N said...

"Vincent broke his play toy." Don't worry Jackie. Where there's 1, there's more... so he'll probably have a new "toy" soon. LOL

Judi Sweeney said...

Hi Sharon

Petals said...

uhoh...I'm getting a real Christine vibe from the glasses girl. grrrrrr

monty924 said...

Jackson is showing early D-bag potential

jennifer said...

Lol

Sharon N said...

Hi Judi

jennifer said...

Oh noooooooo

Anonymous said...

Petals don’t start lol that’s my pool gal plus I can’t handle that graphic you did of her as Freddy lol that was legendary lol

Petals said...

Monty - yeah, dang it. I was hoping he'd be a little more humble. He has a real Caleb thing going. Ick.

monty924 said...

He's definitely D-bag material

Judi Sweeney said...

Poor Vincent... no toy! It worries me that Jackson steps up to lead too soon! I like him and Sam

SueGee said...

Oh me too Judi - I have withdrawal if I miss the chats..I wouldn't know what to do if I had to watch and I didn't know who won or went home. Shows that aren't blogged here I have to Google LOL

Cheryl in NC said...

lol... may not even last a day

Judi Sweeney said...

Oh no.... I will be very disappointed in Jackson when I watch this tonight!

Glenn Allen said...

Jackie Cliff was the first to volunteer for Camp Director. He said because of the old guy going home first trend.

Judi Sweeney said...

Exactly SueGee! I like being prepared!!! Smiling...

Jackie S. said...

Why did a mouse have to poke its nose in here tonight and during this hour of all the times? It's been weeks and weeks since a mouse. Grr. Well, it did get Vincent off of my while I try to cover the show.

T-Town Chick said...

Think I’m going to pass on “Love Island”.

Petals said...

LOL!!! Jon! I'd forgotten that...omg, it is right on, tho. heheheeee

Judi Sweeney said...

LOL@Jackie....

monty924 said...

Yeah, she definitely reminds me of Christine too! eep

SueGee said...

I was looking to see if there is a BBAD show this year...any ads for it?

Petals said...

T-Town - ditto. Lawsuit island sounds more appropriate

monty924 said...

Cliff's hat, LOL

SueGee said...

Don't think anyone is going home tonight - maybe tomorrow?

Nickelpeed said...

This is hilarious!

Anonymous said...

Yes B.B. after dark is on pop channel but it doesn’t start until after Wednesday nights show at midnight

Nickelpeed said...

Go figure Jackson won. LOL

jennifer said...

Jackson, my man!

Jenna G said...

For At&t it's on pop tv

Cheryl in NC said...

I think it was a bad move for him.

Glenn Allen said...

Jackson with 10 votes is Camp director

monty924 said...

Good boy Vincent and Bad boy Vincent, lol.

Petals said...

JackAttack taking the quick lead.

Anyone else getting a Caleb, "Aww shucks, I'm the shizzle" vibe?

Jenna G said...

Totally!

SueGee said...

See ya'll tomorrow night!!

Anonymous said...

I wonder if Jason is gonna show up at camp

Jackie S. said...

BBAD will be on Pop TV as usual. I tend to forget about it because they took it out of my cable package and no way will I pay more. Feeds and After Dark both begin midnight tomorrow night.

Jenna G said...

I didn't mind Caleb, he was good TV...I think Jack might be too. Not boaring to watch.

Anonymous said...

Damn

Jenna G said...

4 people!

Nickelpeed said...

I would not be in his shoes. Dang.

Petals said...

wow. I think he'll choose Jessica & Kemi for sure...and maybe that Broadway dancer and ... ?

monty924 said...

WTH??? Four banished and three remain. I guess one of us will be out super duper early, lol. Just like Jody :)))

Cheryl in NC said...

be careful what you ask for...my momma said...haha

Nickelpeed said...

I'll be late tomorrow night. Have to work.

Thank you Jackie!! See everyone tomorrow at some time.

monty924 said...

Thanks Jackie! Will see you all tomorrow night... Nite all

Nickelpeed said...

They all wanted to get this. I guess it's not so great now. LOL

Jenna G said...

Goodnight all...have a great night, Ttyt! Thankyou Jackie!

jennifer said...

See ya next show!!

Petals said...

THANK YOU JACKIE, VINCENT (and unfortunate Vincent-toy)

See you in 23hrs.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Jackie !!! Everyone is great to see you all again and have great night !!!

Jackie S. said...

Thank you all for coming by! Tomorrow is a big night -- BB, two-hour TAE finale and an endurance comp? I might not be able to cover the comp! Wah.

Cheryl in NC said...

Good night Jackie and everyone!! Guessing he will nominate all weak players..hopeing whoever comes back won't be able to beat him at anyhing

Judi Sweeney said...

Night everyone and thanks Jackie and SueGee.... and Vincent!

Chacha said...

Just getting home to watch!
Ready for this summer.
I just hope my pool pick Tommy does well!
see yall tomorow

CashCrateAggie said...

Maybe it's just me but I DESPISE this one hamster is evicted seconds after they move in. Enough.

Petals said...

Aggie - I agree. Not fair.

CherryPie said...

Well late as usual...I'm late to find out that big brother was on again.To much Netflix and Hulu for me. If I'm not to late for the pool Can I get in for the pool pick? Looking forward to this new season and seeing everyone.