Wednesday, June 26, 2019

BB21: Season Premiere Part Two Blog Party



b

It sounds like it's going to be a pretty jammed with action hour for us tonight. We'll have the Camp Director banished hamsters comp and, since this is a taped show followed by the two-hour season finale of The Amazing Race, it looks like we'll have an edited or really shortly endured endurance HoH comp. Either that or they'll leave things hanging to air on the next show. If that's the case, although rumor are out and about, we'll know the HoH for sure after the live feeds come on at midnight ET.

Just a TAR note -- the blog party post for that show is waiting in the wings and will appear as BB ends tonight. Come cheer on hamsters Victor and Nicole!

BB21 blog pool match-ups are on THIS HERE LINKED POST in case you missed it.

BB21 schedule is on THIS POST. And, last but not least, what to expect from this blog is on THIS POST.

I'll be live blogging and constantly updating this post as the show airs here on the East Coast. Refresh this page to get the latest update! As always. the rea; party is in the comments area. Please stop in and visit us! Bring adult beverages and snacks.

Previously on and blah-blah-blah …

Julie has on a summery dress. We get clips of begging and pleading. Jessica is worried about being banished. Jackson, not happy that he has to make the decision to banish four and cost one his/her game, listens to each of them. Kemi doesn't think she herself needs to go talk to him. Bella falls into favor with Jack and Jackson because she voted for him. Jack mentions that David probably wouldn't hold it against Jackson and is sure to come back.

Jackson talks to David and lets him know he wants to put him as a pawn in the comp against people he's sure to beat. David tells him he'd rather not.

Julie has them gather in the living room. A camp mascot helps the banished be removed. Jackson goes away from the rest and makes his first selection. The mascot is a creepy squirrel. The squirrel puts a wrap over Cliff's head and leads him out. Second banished is Kemi. Then Jessica. Then David.

The four are in the dark in the wilderness. First three back to Camp BB stay in the game. Other camps are put there as decoys. The decoy camps are all booby-trapped. Gooey honey, balls chucked at them, etc. 

CLIFF makes it back first!

Kemi experiences scary clowns, but makes in back second to Camp BB 

Jessica and David are struggling but Jessica makes it back first.

DAVID is last and out of the game. Julie interrupts his search and tells him he's out of the Big Brother house … for now. Hmm.

Christie wants to make sure that Tommy is okay with her. They both want to keep things under the radar about knowing each other.

Jack says they're calling Jackson "Mickey" as it's his last name -- Michie I believe. They're trying to get a six person alliance together. Holly, Christie, Bella, Nick, Jack and Jackson … er, Mickey.

Julie tells us an epic battle of endurance BEGUNS next. Now, this show was taped and that comp is NOT live. So, I won't be covering it. I will confirm the winner once the live feeds verify it later tonight.

Jackson has one last duty to perform. He won't be competing. Played in pairs. Climb onto a log, last person on log is HoH. Jackson chooses who gets paired with whom. The logs are vertical and swaying a bit. 

Whoa! Jessica is out first! 

They get sprayed with various colors of paint (or paint-like substance). 

Jack down, Kathryn, Nick down. More stuff coming at them and the logs are spinning a bit. Ovi out -- he threw it. Sam down. Kemi down. Cliff down. Bella down. Maybe this will end with the show end. Nicole down. 

Christie wants to win for her new alliance. Analyse is down, then Holly. It's only Tommy and Christie still in it. She tells us he would be safe from a DR bit. Tommy down.

CHRISTIE IS THE FIRST HOH!

I was definitely right about Sam being Most Likely to Shout In the DR, 

A new power will be revealed next week. And, Julie tells us David might be back. The live eviction next week is on Wednesday night.

130 comments:

T-Town Chick said...

Night two!

Jo C said...

*splash*

monty924 said...

Hi Jackie, T-Town and Jo... I brought meatball subs. They're over at the bar along with a tub of iced down Miller Lite

~~~SPLASH~~~

SueGee said...

Night two!! I have dinner cooking and if anyone wants some Salisbury steak, mashed potatoes and steamed fresh carrots I'll plate you some!!

Squeegee

Anonymous said...

Hello Jackie and fellow B.B. crew !!!

Anonymous said...

Mmmmmmmoooooonnnnnntttttyyyyyyyy lol

Jenna G said...

Hi Jackie and everyone! Wonder who Jackson will pick tonight. Any guesses?

T-Town Chick said...

Yes Suegee!

Glenn Allen said...

Hi Jackie and T Town Chick and SueGee and Monty and Jon MD and Jo C.

Will the safe foe One eviction end for Jackson after the Banishment eviction?

monty924 said...

Hey there, Jjjjjjjooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnn :))

jennifer said...

Hi all! Omgosh! I fell asleep.... quick stop in, I have tickets for the US Men’s National soccer game tonight. I will peek back in!

SueGee said...

I would guess so Glenn. One eviction and you are back in the game

Cheryl in NC said...

Hey everyone!

Anonymous said...

Hey glenn town sue Jenna jo and anyone else I may have forgotten lol

Glenn Allen said...

Hi Jenna G.

Anonymous said...

Yeah cause everyone wants yo be the pawn lol

Glenn Allen said...

Hi Cheryl. It looks like David might be the pawn who goes home. It seens like pawns goes home early.

monty924 said...

David knows pawns are not safe

Jenna G said...

Hi Glenn, JonMD, Cheryl, SueGee,Jennifer, Monty and T-Town!!! Jacksons gonna pick...

Glenn Allen said...

Hi Jennifer.

Anonymous said...

Squirrel !!!!

monty924 said...

Cute squirrel

Anonymous said...

Nuts 2: The reckoning

Anonymous said...

Lol damn

tbc said...

This is creepy

jo C said...

why my hamster why?

Sharon N said...

Splash... Hi Jackie and all who came before!!

For some reason, this Camp Director 'perk' sort of reminds me of that 'bracelet' perk, with everyone having to kowtow to the Big Guy... to try and keep off the Banishment list.

Anonymous said...

Wow he is really checking off those boxes lol

tbc said...

Hi all!!I brought wine and fixin’s For a taco bar. Enjoy

Cheryl in NC said...

stupid move...david is to strong..he will easily win an hoh if he gets back in

Glenn Allen said...

If the banishment eviction counts as the one safe eviction then Jackson really in trouble. Did Julie say safe first eviction or week one?

T-Town Chick said...

Not my boy David!

Glenn Allen said...

Hi TBC.

Glenn Allen said...

T Town Chick our pool boy David in trouble.

Jackie S. said...

Glenn - The safety is only good for the first live eviction. The Banish eviction doesn't count. But it ends after the live one.

T-Town Chick said...

Glenn Allen, we might be in trouble!

monty924 said...

Glenn, I think it was the first eviction so Jackson should be safe for the first eviction only.

Jackie S. said...

She said "live eviction" last night.

Jenna G said...

Safe for one week.

Glenn Allen said...

Hi Sharon N. I thought the same thing about the bracelets and the comp to stay in the game.

Anonymous said...

That’s not so bad only one getting the boot

Ed in Ohio said...

Howdy! Not watching the show....I'm at my Grandsons baseball game. Just wanted to 'pop' in and say hello. Missed yesterdays BB pool party as well because of baseball & most of the TAR season too.

All the rain this year has wreaked havoc with our leagues schedule. Half the games were rained out & half of the make up games were rained out as well. We have 4 games this week, 2 more after tonight. Then the playoffs will start after the Fourth.

I should be home for the ending of the TAR finale. Enjoy the shows!!

Glenn Allen said...

Thanks Jackie and Monty.

tbc said...

I like this one!

Petals said...

Hi everyone.

Petals said...

go cliff

David said...

Hi Everyone, =)

Hope the comp isn't a crap shoot type. David could be in real trouble if it is.

Since show starts here in 40 minutes, it will be non-stop for me. BB, TAR, then BBAD without a break. lol Good thing you get an hour break before the live feeds start Jackie . =)

Jenna G said...

Ed, Me too! Totally understand!

Petals said...

YAY!

Cheryl in NC said...

yeaaaa cliff

Anonymous said...

Lol awesome he is the first lol

monty924 said...

Yay, Cliff!!!

Glenn Allen said...

Cliff made it back!

Cheryl in NC said...

cliff was smart...he listened to the rules and looked for the signs..good job

Jenna G said...

Hi Petals! Yay I'd like to see an older person get further then usual. Cliff seems to have the personality to do it.

T-Town Chick said...

Come on David!!!!!

Petals said...

I hope so Jenna!

Jenna G said...

Grrr Kami made it...dang it, come on Jessica! Shoot, I like David too.

Glenn Allen said...

Hi Petals and David, David could be in real trouble.

jo C said...

So glad kemi is safe

Jackie S. said...

I know the banished -- internet sleuths caught one hamster photoshopped in the bathing suit shots for CBS and photos taken at a different time than the rest. But I won't tell. But, I'll say it looks like they're right.

T-Town Chick said...

Glen, I’m worried about David. He’s been absent from the house leaks this week.

monty924 said...

I am NOT watching Love Island!!

T-Town Chick said...

Love Island looks TERRIBLE!

T-Town Chick said...

Come on David!!!

Cheryl in NC said...

poor david

Anonymous said...

For now ......

monty924 said...

For now!!!

Jenna G said...

Oh wait...she said, for now....so does that mean he's not evicted?

Glenn Allen said...

Same T Town Chick. David is evicted.She said for now. I wonder if a buy back.

SueGee said...

But anyone booted now could still come back right??

T-Town Chick said...

Not my sweet David!

tbc said...

For now...

David said...

Wooot!!! My streak of getting the first out BB pool pick remains intact. LMAO My curse is as strong as ever.

Jackie S. said...

Welp, those internet spoilers were right. David was photoshopped into the group bathing suit shots and his photos were taken over an hour and a half after the rest.

Cheryl in NC said...

sounds like he might live to fight another day

monty924 said...

Missed you pop in up there Homie. I know what you mean about the rain and baseball. Our tournament starts July 8th.

T-Town Chick said...

Jackson is the one I want OUT!

Sharon N said...

Glenn, T-Town and my Mountain-time homie David... looks like "our" David is out.
But maybe not....
Maybe another comp back in the future.

T-Town Chick said...

I should have known that I was in the same pool as David!

Jackie S. said...

Love Island. Hell to the no!

Jackie S. said...

The folks with David in the pool will be reassigned. I think. Unless he comes back. I don't know. I'm so confused!

Anonymous said...

I was on love island once then the typhoon hit lol

David said...

Yep Sharon, we will have to see, but it doesn't look good if they photoshopped him into photo's.

Petals said...

Love Island? More like chlamydia island!

SueGee said...

No reassignments IF they can come back later in the game....I guess we can call them "Away at Camp" LOL

Petals said...

Good. The only thing I like LESS than a group of douchetard boys is a "sassy (mean) big girl".

Anonymous said...

Ladies and gentlemen Petals will be here all night lol

Glenn Allen said...

Interesting Power Six sounds familiar to Level 6 Lol

Petals said...

shades of Jun...go with the flow, don't pick a side.

David said...

Now that's the way I would want to play BB. Get out before the live feeds even come on, but with a buy back coming, so I get to hang out in the Hotel for a month with room service. =)

monty924 said...

Petals, that's what I thought last night. She reminded me of Jun and not just because she's Asian.

monty924 said...

Right, David? Me too!!

Sharon N said...

Petals is in summertime form...
gawd, I look forward to that super-descriptive testiness every summer!! LOL

tbc said...

I love Julie’s dress

tbc said...

You wanted camp director....

monty924 said...

Jessica down first

Petals said...

exactly, Monty. Not just b/c she is Asian. And Kemi reminds me of Bayleigh, not just b/c she is AA (it's that "sassy" mean-girl attitude! grrr)

I like that pretty soccer/volleyball chick. She reminds me SO MUCH of Janet Montgomery a beautiful actress. Google, you'll see!

Sorry - I am really not doing well this evening.

Glenn Allen said...

Jessica out first.

Anonymous said...

Aqua man down lol

Petals said...

Jon - you crack me up! ♥

Cheryl in NC said...

come on cliff

Petals said...

Petals' man is DOWN! Ovi is my pool guy, and he has a Pembroke Welsh Corgi (like my beloved son Edward, RIP)!

Anonymous said...

Cliff hung in longer then most thought he would

monty924 said...

Yes, Petals!!!

Judi Sweeney said...

Hey everyone!!! Almost missed this....

SueGee said...

Shortest "endurance" comp ever!!

I would think my horse girl Holly would have this

Petals said...

Christie wins...

monty924 said...

Go Christie

Jenna G said...

So true! I belive your speaking of Annalise. I like her and Holly both.

Cheryl in NC said...

my pool girl won....not sure I am happy about that or not

Nickelpeed said...

Hi everyone. Reading what I missed. That sucks David is out. He was suppose to be a pawn...so much for that. UGH

Glenn Allen said...

Christie first HOH

Petals said...

So one of my patients is also a huge BB fan. He came in today & we dished. I had all the spoilers and he wanted to know it ALL! LOL And he will see now that my spoilers are correct.

Nickelpeed said...

Being the first HOH can be a terrible thing.

Anonymous said...

whackiness is a coming lol

Petals said...

Thank you Jackie!
Love you guys!


XOXOX

SueGee said...

See ya'll on the next blog!!

monty924 said...

Thanks Jackie. I'll probably be in and out during the TAR finale pool. Lots of work to do tonight.

See you all later

Nickelpeed said...

Thank you, Jackie. Now on to TAR!!!!!!

Jenna G said...

Sam reminds me of Guy Fieri he yells all the time at the camera..

Glenn Allen said...

Something next Wed with David.

Jenna G said...

Good night all!! Thank you Jackie!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Jackie!!!! Everyone have a great rest of the night and safe weekend!!!

Cheryl in NC said...

Thanks Jackie! you are the best!! See you on the next page

David said...

Thanks Jackie =)

Show just starting here. Now I get to see what happened.

Sharon N said...

Thanks Jackie, just starting here in Mtn Time.

David said...

I do hope they don't pull the survivor trick of no one ever going home.

Judi Sweeney said...

Thanks Jackie and SueGee! See everyone at our next splash!!!

Ram Sharma said...

I feel satisfied after finding this one.Watch Tv Shows Online Streaming