Monday, June 10, 2019

Big Brother 21: Cast Reveal Next Monday!

The Big Brother 21 cast reveal will be on the live feeds next Monday, June 17, starting at 11am ET -- 8am PT The live feeds are/will be on CBS All Access. As always, there are rumors all over the web about whether it will be an All-Star, all new hamsters, some new and some old. Until we hear from CBS, we do not know -- no one knows. 

In other news, Jeff Schroeder is returning to his role of interviewing the cast. I know some people don't care for him, but I certainly liked him better on the finale interviews. Nothing against Ross, but …! We already know Julie Chen Moonves will be back at least for this coming season.

Here's the announcement made today on Twitter --

7 comments:

Beachbound Gmom said...

I’m good with Jeff doing the interviews! Ross is NOT my favorite lol

Sharon N said...

Like most people, Jeff isn't liked by everyone, but people have their followers... and dissenters. Occasionally, Jeff can be obnoxious, opinionated, and even chauvinistic, but I still couldn't help but like him (most of the time). His post-show and backyard interviews were good, and his silly dollar-store gifts made it fun for everyone.

IMO, Ross was likeable too, but I simply couldn't deal with ditzy Marissa.

Jackie S. said...

Marissa (and even Ross at times) shrieked a bit too much for me.

Judi Sweeney said...

I like Jeff.... Looking forward to it!

monty924 said...

I love Jeff and happy that he's back. Excited for the new season of BB!!

Shannon said...

I'm in the glad he's back gang, thankful even. I didn't watch much of the interviews since I didn't care for Ross or Marissa.

MikesGirl said...

I like Jeff. I hope this is NOT an all-star season. I prefer new cast vs returnees...jmo

Kim