Wednesday, July 24, 2019

BB21: Live Feeds into Wednesday - July 24

Jess must be channeling my reaction to them.

Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Bad Casting:
  • Y'know, when I first saw this cast pre-season, I thought I liked them with the exception of age issues.
  • I was wrong.
  • But I really had little to judge them on. The casting people have a lot more -- several interviews, tons of tests. These people aren't smart enough to cheat their way through the process. Are they?
  • Jackson is still sneaking food while being a Have Not. He's quite obvious about it, too. If he were a shoplifter, he'd be sitting in the hoosegow now.
  • He's been being called into the Diary Room a lot.
  • But nothing really seems to be happening. He made a reference about them "barking" at him.
  • However, he doesn't seem too upset about any of the visits.
  • The latest Jackson drama is that he claims to be bleeding from his butt.
  • I just don't really know what to say.
  • I hope production isn't going to give him a walk on these things. He claims to have all these issues that I would think would have kept him from being on the show -- a past eating disorder, a weight problem, a drug problem.
  • In other news, Cliff and Nicole are trying to think of a way to get the votes to keep Bella over Jack.
  • Getting rid of Jack seems to me would be a move actually good for everybody's game -- he is a threat in comps, plus his minions would probably vote for him to win. Getting Jack out would give everyone except Jack a better chance.
  • But … the problem with keeping Bella in the house is that she has alienated so many with her bad behavior, lies and general sneakiness. Oh … and her verbal bullying (yet not to the extent of Jack), too.
  • To her credit, Bella has started to try to mend fences and swing the vote. Her platform is that Jack is a threat in the game while she will always be a target (thus sparing others from being targeted). She's being friendly, seemingly honest and not like the Before version of Bella.
  • Hmm.
  • Cliff would actually prefer Bella stay over Jack. (Well, duh!)
  • However, he is still unwilling to displease Queen Christie. I don't really know why. This could have been all over with had he thrown her up on the block instead of Bella.
  • He told Jess that if it looks like they won't have the votes, he'll advise everyone to vote accordingly to keep Christie in good graces.
  • Argh.
  • I think this might be the first season of BB that I'm often at a loss for words.
  • But there ya go ...

I think Tommy & Christie are an unfair duo.

I'm at peace with going home.

Jerkface

16 comments:

Jennasmom said...

I can’t stand any of these people, yet I won’t miss an episode. What does that say about me? 🤪

Anonymous said...

If Cliff is that stupid, I honestly hope he goes home next week.

Petals said...

thanks for the update. There are no other words...(what can one say?)

Laura said...

I have tweeted to Allison Grodner a couple of times asking if Jackson is going to be penalized. Do they think that not many people watch the feeds or read the updates and don't know what's going on? This is actually a game show and game shows have standards. If they don't follow the rules, it could be a big deal.

Maybe if she gets enough Tweets, she will do something about it. As opposed to just "talking to him" in the diary room.

Terry is a Texan! said...

Come on Cliff and Nicole.
And come on Production. Stealing food while I slop is NO NO. Punish him or kick him out

Petals said...

you know what I think? I think they didn't have NEARLY enough submissions from real 'fans', so they dipped in to the Love Island reject pile; that is how we ended-up with the Jacks, Sis, Holly, Kat, etc
And because these brats never wanted to be on BB at all, production is giving them "a pass" on breaking the rules.
That's my $.02.

Anonymous said...

I don't think anything is going to be done about Jackson cheating. I don't think they care. They want drama and they want us to talk about it and that is exactly what we are doing. I think the only way to get a point across is to stop watching the show and cancel your feed subscription if you have it. Sadly, not everyone will do this and one person isn't going to make a difference. People are still going to watch to see if "anything" happens and that is exactly what they want. I have been watching since season 2 and I think I am finished. I just hope next year is better.

Jackie S. said...

Just saw a blurb for today's TMZ show -- "Once again, more racism on Big Brother. This time it's Asians." How long can BB production ignore this stuff?

Sharon N said...

Sad but true > Negative publicity is still publicity.
Just like in the past, these things will bring viewers. They want to see what it's all about. Some will be outraged, but just as many will say, "so what."

Lili said...

Am I imagining this? Used to be that BB cast a whole bunch of swimsuit ready folks, presumably because the cast spent a whole lot of time in the backyard, in the pool, and in the hot tub.

These days aside from hammock surfing and workout montages, it feels like I barely see the cast hanging in the backyard anymore. Presumably because the sets created for the comps are so elaborate now, they are often used for multiple comps on different days.

I never tuned in the see people in their swimsuits in the first place, cuz I’m not a perv. But if pool time is no longer a large feature of the show, why can’t BB start casting more people with brains instead of brawn?

David was the smartest guy on the show this season and he never really got to play. Cast more people like Ian Terry, Dan Gheesling, Nakomis, and Janelle. And fewer meatheads like Jack and Jackson. Hey BB....it’s not okay to keep casting misogynistic tools just because they look good with their shirts off.

As far as the food cheating....years ago, I believe her name was Jenn.....she was rather badly bullied by Evil Dick and others. She openly ate because she knew she was going home, so she didn’t care. BB gave her one or more penalty votes. Why is Jackson getting off scott free? Why even have Have Nots or rules anymore if they are going to be applied selectively?

Shayne said...

If he's going to cheat and blatantly break the rules, then every other Have Not is a fool.not to do the same. What's fair for one is fair for all.

Petals said...

Agree Shane (but it won't happen - others will either not cheat, or be penalized)

Brandi said...

I am going to preface this by saying if y’all want me to no longer comment after this I will not. And I am not a racist nor do I agree with racism. I am one of those people who can not stand to see someone get made fun of. My children were never allowed to call people names. I never found humor in shows like America’s funniest home videos or things like that. But.....

People are raised differently. They believe different things. One of my favorite things on BB is when they take the time to learn about different people and cultures racism isn’t something new Aaron made my blood boil. But so did Dr Will and Boogie with all the sexist comments. I guess my point is there has always been some racism I think as a hole we are just more aware of it.

Also the bad guys saying they are all peace and love and anti bullying while they bully drives me to distraction. If I hear Tommy say one more time how getting Bella out is the moral choice. His group is completely the opposite of moral, sex racism bullying

But the blatant rule breaking and only certain people getting called on it is nuts. It spoils the game allows certain groups to stay in control.

Also there is 92 dollars worth of fresh tuna now frozen but it Jackson’s when he gets off slop. These are all adults his control over the food is crazy. Nicole apologized for drinking them milk because he gripped that they were going to run out and as a have not that’s all he can drink. Now I wouldn’t drink out of any of the milk since he drinks out of all the cartons which is completely disrespectful and gross.

Ok Rant over

Judi Sweeney said...

Jackson should definitely pay a price for eating while a have not!!! That’s bad!

SRC said...

And everyone evicted so far is a minority!

Brandi said...

Cliff is not a minority. And I don’t know Jess is even there sh3 has no clue. Jackson is doing the exact thing to Nicole that they accused Bella of and Jess is like his delivery is bad but those people went to war for you he just wants to keep u safe.