Thursday, August 06, 2020

BB22 All-Stars Blog Pool Match-Ups


The esteemed Lifeguard SueGee, affectionately known as SqueeGee, has made the random match-ups for the blog pool. So. it's time to play WHO'S YOUR HAMSTER!

ALL-STAR                                         POOL PEOPLE 

Nicole Franzel                  Micaela, Sally, Defnotadoge, Deirdre
Dani Donato-Briones         Donna in FL, Marlo L, Nickelpeed 
Da’Vonne Rogers              Monty924, Cheryl in NC, Lili, Jessica Underwood James Christmas Abbott              BrizanWillow, JonMD1237, Skyriverblue 
Tyler Crispen                    Sharon N, CherryPie, SueGee 
Ian Terry                          JLaf, Jennifer, Jean From Tampa
Kevin Campbell                Auntie Leigh, Janice, MikesGirl 
Enzo Palumbo                   dia, Glenn Allen, Rbennie, Dolores 
Janelle Pierzina                 Judi Sweeney, David, Lori G 
Bayleigh Dayton               Jennasmom, Chase, Cheryl NY, Kelsey NY  
Nicole Anthony                 Sharon S, Mytimindi, Sandy, Donna NY 
Keesha Smith                   Margo, Juju, T-Town Chick
Kaysar Ridha                    Ayana, Rich H, Beachbound Gmom, joC 
Cody Calafiore                  Shannon, Chacha, Jackie 
Memphis Garrett               Dr Celine, Indiana Jane, Krysta Gibson 
David Alexander               tbc, AprilW, Marthalight

Let's hear those cheers for your chosen hamster to win!




25 comments:

Ayana said...

Yessss! #TeamKaysar

Chacha said...

Sure I wont win this season but I will take Cody.....

Jackie S. said...

Um. Well. Cody is handsome and a fellow New Jerseyan.

Petals said...

Cody is sssssssssssssssssssstt hot

jennifer said...

Cheers for IAN!!!!

Petals said...

I am a free-agent, rooting for my King & Queen, plus Ian and Cody. And Nicanthony.

Marlo L said...

Go Dani not my favorite but she knows how to play the game

Cheryl in NC said...

Got mama Da...could be worse
Secretly cheering for kaysar though...shhhhhh don't tell

Sharon S said...

I don't know much about Nicole A except people treated her badly last year? I didn't watch last summer. Guess I hope she aligns with Ian and some other people I like!

Auntie Leigh said...

Kevin Campbell??? who dat? Oh God, hope he is not a black guy, I'll get busted from Jackies.

Jackie S. said...

Sharon S - Nicole is a sweetheart who was naïve, trusted people too much and didn't have much confidence last season. She made it to final four and won America's Favorite Player.

Leigh - Not quite sure of how you meant that. Kevin is not black but was accused of beimg Hispanic by a racist in his season. He was BB11 with Jeff and Jordan, final four, was the sole vote to vote Jeff out. He was funny in the diary room.

monty924 said...

Not my personal fav, but I'm good with Mama Day!!!

Beachbound Gmom said...

@Ayana Me too!!! #TeamKaysar

Glenn Allen said...

I got Enzo. Not a bad pick. He is working with Tyler at Least> So I am now cheering for Tyler and Enzo.

Rich said...

Woo Hoo! Let's go Kaysar!!

Auntie Leigh said...

Jackie...luckily for me you seldom get my lame jokes, and so thankfully you did not take my comment to mean anything racist, since it really didn't, but I was just being a wise-guy. I don't remember him from Jeff and Jordan's season, but clearly he made it pretty far if he voted off Jeff so, he must have been a pretty good player.

MikesGirl said...

I like Kevin, but I don't have a lot of hope for him as a winner...lol

Donna in Alabama said...

Oh shoot! How did I miss the sign up for the pool this time! First time since BB6! I have my pick to root for!

Lori G said...

Go Janell! Not a huge fan in the past but I am thrilled to see her and Kaysar back and strategizing together. Love Nicole A too!

DKNYNC said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Donna NY said...

Happy to be rooting for Strong Island Nicole!

Judi Sweeney said...

Woooo Hoooooo Janelle! I’m happy!!! Thank you SueGee and Jackie!

tbc said...

David Alexander?? I am clueless. Are they scraping the barrel for all stars? Oh well.
I’m pretty happy with the cast this year...

Nickelpeed said...

GO DANI!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wahhh! I’m not in the pool!

Dolores in N.C.