Thursday, August 06, 2020

BB 22: Live Feeds Report - Into Thursday 8/06


So comfortable!

Sure, Blogger, throw a learning curve at me overnight! Yes, it switched to some new funky format since I posted the live show last night. So, I had to waste tune trying to figure out how to add captions, resize photos and you name it. I hate that!

Anyway, here I am with the first live feeds report of the BB22 All-Stars season. Let's get to it! Oh, wait a moment. Now I have to find my bullet points!
  • Whoa! Too many people talking at once!
  • It's interesting to see the feeds on the first night when so many either know each other or, at the very least, know of each other.
  • Well, except David. At one point he asked Dani who she was.
  • I was surprised that BB didn't reprimand them for talking about production when they talked at length about the movies and Netflix they watched in sequester.
  • Lots and lots of talk about house changes, the seasons they were on, how BB has changed, current jobs, families and spouses/children ... not so much game talk overall.
  • In one meeting between Kaysar and Janelle, she told him they need to watch being seen together. So, the old ties are indeed still there and we can expect their alliance to remain.
  • Kaysar also talked to Nicole A. in the storage room. He told her how terrible it was that she was treated so poorly by her fellow hamsters last season and how much that bothered him. She was really touched by his concern and told him that it meant so much coming from him. I can see them working together down the road.
  • Cody's HOH room itself was cool, but too many people gathered in it! Thankfully they didn't make all kinds of noise waiting for him to unlock the door like last season. Sure enough, he had issues unlocking said door.
  • Cody got a basket with treats and his music, but no letter nor photos. I don't know if that's going to be the new normal for the season or not. It just might be because everything was so iffy going through quarantine/sequester and BB wasn't prepared because they didn't know for sure who would be in the house until last minute.
  • Cody got no alcohol -- I think I caught him saying he doesn't drink these days. 
  • Actually, the whole house got no alcohol, not even the celebratory first night champagne.
  • Dani and Nicole F. talked about ghosting or blocking Nicole A.'s DM about appearing on her podcast. I'm disappointed in both of them!
  • They have no clue as to the schedule for comps and such. However, they did know the feeds went on after the live show their time.
  • While in sequester each hamster had to go through sexual harassment and racial bias training training. That's new and I'm surprised BB didn't cut the feeds as they talked about it. Or, maybe BB wanted it known so they can defend the show if a hamster acts up.
  • There are no fish this season -- probably because maintenance used to have to come in so much to attend to dead fish and other issues.
  • The feeds cut can't go to fish, so it goes to Wall. I don't like it.
  • Dani seems to be clicking with Nicole F. Hmm. I didn't see that coming. Nicole F. is also clicking with Ian. Hmm.
  • That's about it for now. With so many of them and so many tales they needed to tell, there wasn't much jump into scheming or allying. I do expect that to change after nominations. 
  • Just a note -- I won't be adding labels/tags to this post as this new format makes it ridiculously labor intensive when I have a lot of stored labels to choose from. My apologizes.
  • Have I mentioned I hate changes in my technology?
  • Wait! Don't go yet! New developments while I was messing with this! -- Nicole F. and Dani have been in Cody's ear. Cody is tossing around the idea of putting up Kaysar, Keesha or Janelle! Nicole is pushing for a Kaysar/Janelle nom. A pox on all three of them!
Kaysar has put on a few pounds
Then there's David

Awkward moments

Hair flipper. Stop that.

Kaysar, we need to not be seen together

These two should work together!

12 comments:

Sharon S said...

No! I hope he doesn't put up Janelle and Kaysar. Thosectwo need to get into Cody's ear and plant some seed of threat from someone else.

Brandi said...

I just need Christmas and Bailey to stop talking.

T-Town Chick said...

I just need Christmas and Bayleigh to go home.

Sharon N said...

Maybe Cody should look at who won their 'group comp' entering the house.
JMO, but Christmas would be a good one to put up... and out.

Grove Wiley said...

Hey Jackie: Thanks for keeping us informed and I look forward to more! I feel so strange watching this show that is basically so NORMAL again, compared to what's so NOT NORMAL outside the BB walls... I guess we're all starved for diversion and entertainment, but still... It's schizoid.

Petals said...

I'm so mad at Cody right now! And "nic" had better not come to my neck of the woods, grrrrr

Petals said...

Oh - and I bet they have a skeleton crew in the Control Room, Jackie. Not nearly as many people with fingers on the buttons, etc.
Maybe that's why no yelling from production?

SusanS. said...

Jackie, what am I doing wrong? I just realized that since I have CBSAccess that I have the live feeds. The only thing is that all 4 cameras are on different things at the same time and several people talking at the same time. I can't understand a word that is being said.

chrob61 said...

Thanks Jackie for posting your updates again this season- it makes it so much more fun!

I was afraid for those HGs at that HOH challenge, what if someone twisted an ankle on those wobbly stars??? That would have been a bummer- esp. on the first week.

Team IAN all the way.

Jackie S. said...

SusanS - It sounds like you have it set on QuadCam. Across the top of the larger video screen you should see five smaller video boxes. The first two are two views of one location, the second two are two views of a different location and the last one is the quad cam. Click on one of the first four boxes. That should bring up a single cam in the main video screen. Unfortunately, with this many people in the house, so many will all talk at once. You should be good if you have a cam going that only has a limited amount of hamsters in the room.

Cheryl in NC said...

I really hope Cody has more flippin sense than to put up Kaysor and Janelle...ughhhh.. i will be so disappointed in him.

SusanS. said...

Thank you Jackie. I've only had the Live Feeds once and that was on the computer itself. I got it now. I was really surprised it was on Access.