Friday, August 28, 2020

BB22: Live Feeds into Friday Afternoon - August 28

What up, Kaysar!

Who will they have to vilify now that Janelle is gone? Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Meddlesome Mice:
  • As you know from my late night post, Enzo is the new HoH.
  • Apparently there was a big ordeal determining the winner and they had to examine and reexamine frame by frame as it was so close between Enzo and Cody.
  • The live feeds were blocked for about three and a half hours after the live show and blocked once again for the HOH reveal, letter from home reading and such.
  • Way too much feed blockage this season! Stop that, BB.
  • The second I heard Enzo won, I knew Kaysar was doomed.
  • Of course, if just about anyone won, he'd be doomed, but ...!
  • Sure enough, while Enzo is making a point to talk to everyone and claims he has yet to make up his mind, he's made up his mind.
  • He told Cody that he plans to nominate Kaysar and a pawn. If one comes down with the veto, Ian goes up.
  • Sure, target two hamsters I like! Grr.
  • Enzo told Cody that he and Tyler would definitely be safe.
  • So, the alpha male reign continues.
  • Enzo is also asking people about the hinky votes when he talks to them. @@
  • It seems that neither Dani nor Enzo know it was both of them.
  • Yet they're both being a bit too obvious prying and making a big deal of the votes.
  • David continues to be absolutely clueless and useless. Who decided to put him in a show with seasoned hamsters?
  • Unless Kaysar can win either veto or HoH every week from now on, he'll be out the door.
  • Sigh.
  • Christmas still has all her star babies. I think it's 13 of them even though they didn't show that many on the segment the show did about them. They all have BB-related names like Veto, Twist, Backdoor and such.
  • Enzo and Cody seem to know that Dani is a snake but think it's too early to get her out.
  • I'm seriously dismayed with this season. Unless there's some kind of shake-up, it will be dominated by the white alpha males and very predictable.
  • I'll let you know the nominations when I know them. Maybe the pawn will be David, Maybe the hamsters will get a spine and not vote with the house.
  • Maybe I need a drink ...

 

What the hell is with that hair?

My pool boy will be safe this week


Play it smart, Bayleigh


And then there's that hair. Oy.

One big happy family


He had more personality as a mixologist

9 comments:

Izzylouie said...

Yeah,not too thrilled with this season either. I find it boring. And I only like a couple of players, and one already got evicted. I wish one of those alpha-males would get evicted. And sooner rather than later.

Sally said...

I agree that it's a disappointing season--not very much fun to watch. The men are winning all of the competitions and view the women like numbers to be used and discarded. Most of the women are busy trash talking each other, while letting the guys make the decisions and run the show.

cctru said...

Another season I just don't want to watch - I just come here for the summary and it's enough for me. It seems like people I liked before are annoying now LOL. I don't watch live feeds, so I really see just what the producer/editors want me to see.

Petals said...

Not sure who is interviewing the Queen, but she seemed a bit tipsy (it was her umpteenth interview today), but she was FUNNY!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9hy5fWiXXs

Sharon N said...

Enzo put Kaysar and Kevin OTB.

Cheryl in NC said...

Ughhhhhh...I hoped Enzo might do something to shake things up.Maybe leave Kaysar alone this week.If Kaysar and Ian are the next ones out ..then I will be right behind them. This season is turning into a joke.

Petals said...

Kay just spilled his guts to ... DANI! She swore there is no alliance and he believed her. OMG

He is so good-hearted, he just can't imagine how duplicitous others can be.

Unknown said...

I agree that it will be dominated by white alpha males, but that would just light a fire under my a** that I have to win. I so tired of the whiners who say they are behind the eight ball, but no one does anything to stand out.

Nickelpeed said...

You had me chuckling. It's like I've been saying. If the women don't do something, the only ones who will be left are all the men.

I do not think they'll get rid of David. They know they can get him to vote their way. I could be wrong, but I do not see him leaving too early. They'll get rid of Kaysar and the women before they get rid of him. Go figure. :*(