Friday, August 21, 2020

BB22: Live Feeds into Friday - August 21

 

Are we boring you, Dani?


Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of New School Nightmares:

  • So, Tyler is the new HoH.
  • Now, I liked him in his season. But his attitude towards "Old School" players so far this season has turned me off.
  • Y'see, I was old by BB standards when I first started watching the show in Season One twenty years ago.
  • Thus, you can see why he might be a bit off-putting to me.
  • The Have Nots are Bayleigh, Cody, Enzo and Janelle
  • Today will be the last of the Safety Suite comps.
  • With two people getting safety, any real plans for nominations are a bit on hold for now.
  • Sure, some targets for Tyler like Janelle, Kaysar and even Ian can't play in the comp. But, I think they can be Plus One. Maybe Janelle can't because she already was; I don't know.
  • Eligible to compete in the Safety Suite are: Tyler, Memphis, Nicole F and Dani.
  • I'm not sure I want any of them to win it! 
  • Tyler thinks his best Plus One might be Enzo. After all, he has no plans to nominate his one real ally, David.
  • Tyler plans on nominating Janelle and Kaysar.
  • Sigh.
  • It would be a hoot if Janelle Trash-Talker Dani wins, flips the script and actually saves her real life friend Janelle.
  • But I don't see that happening.
  • Oh, well.
  • The Safety Suite should play out later today and nominations tonight.
  • So, I expect a lot of blocked live feeds but will update when I find out.
  • I'm not sure they can beat the hours of blocked feeds yesterday. The feeds didn't return until past midnight here, apparently blocked until the West Coast airing ended.
Will Tyler make a big move?
\


Enzo is SO Bayonne


I wouldn't be able to sleep in that room

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for your updates. I love reading them, but rarely comment. It's so boring when all the young strong guys form an alliance on day 1 and then run through the house. Especially when most of them are so unlikeable.

Does anyone know the reason Enzo voted to save Nicole? Wasn't sure if he was just being nice or if there was an ulterior motive behind it.

Jodie

Jackie S. said...

I don't think he was being nice. I think he was just being Enzo messing with their heads. He never had much to do with Nicole A in the house.

CherryPie said...

I hoped that Tyler would put Memphis on the block...being in an alliance with Memphis means nothing cuz.I don't think u can trust him to have ur back...Tyler should quietly join J & K I would trust them over Memphis....that's JMHO...have a good weekend Jackie and All!

Petals said...

Janelle and Kaysar were BOTH trending on Twitter last night - separately!

Glenn Allen said...

Tyler told Kaysar today in their One on One talk that he had wanted to work with Kaysar and Janelle since week one. He had told them that. Janelle said last night Cody week one asked Janelle and Kaysar to work with him. Kaysar said hopefully they can find a way to rebuild trust. Tyler said week one he was trying to keep a lower profile. He said then Kaysar and Janelle kept mentioning his name.

The moleman said...

They were!

Cheryl in NC said...

Tyler is not playing a smart game if he goes after J and K. It's to early.You have to keep the bigger targets in the game for a little while longer as a shield.Just my humble opinion

monty924 said...

The problem, CherryPie, is that Tyler went to Kaysar early the first week and pitched working together and he was being genuine. Kaysar told Janelle and between the two of them they shot that right down and didn't even consider it so I can't blame Tyler for going after the two easiest targets in the house this week. sigh

CherryPie said...

Thanks Monty...I must have missed that.

Judi Sweeney said...

Yah, I obviously missed Tyler making a serious working together pitch too... His getting rid of JayKay is only setting up everything for Cody to be turning on Tyler. I think it’s a game changing mistake for Tyler too...