Thursday, September 10, 2020

BB22: Live Feeds HOH Endurance Comp Updates - Sept. 10

 Once the live feeds return, I will be updating this post to get you the latest news. Refresh the page for updates!

Or not as this is what I get when I go to the site: 503: Service Temporarily Unavailable

We’re currently experiencing site issues, but are working hard to fix them. Please check back shortly.

918pm ET - Site still down for me. I checked on Twitter. Massive down. Great timing.

I see on Twitter Da'Vonne fell.

9:21pm ET I finally have feeds

9:25pm ET - It looks like Da'Vonne is the only one out. They keep talking to Mike, one of the comp guys. No one seems to be telling them to stop.

As usual, the wall is doing the tilting forward, rain and goop is being sprayed at them.

9:30pm ET Quad Cam

9:42pm ET - Julie was right. This is an epic. The most epically boring wall comp they've ever had on the show. I wonder how Da'Vonne managed to fall before CBS fixed the site. No shaking them, nothing. Just the tilt, rain.

9:48pm ET - David is down. Something went wrong with his hand (slipped? Hurt?)

9:53pm ET - Ian and Memphis both down, Ian first. So, Ian, David and Da'Vonne will be Have Nots.

10:01pm ET - Enzo down.

10:07pm ET - Kevin down.

10:16pm ET - Tyler down. Only Cody, Nicole and Dani remain on the wall.

10:22pm ET - Nicole down followed almost immediately by Cody.

DANI IS THE NEW HOH

And I'm outta here!

22 comments:

monty924 said...

Arghhhhh... I'm glad that it's not just me :(((

monty924 said...

Back up now

monty924 said...

Da'Vonne is down

MzKari said...

Why Da’Vonne... ugh! She needed this HOH to shake things up..

monty924 said...

MzKari, she was down when the feeds came back up

Jackie S. said...

The most boring wall comp ever. Is that Nicole sounding like she's having orgasms?

monty924 said...

David down

monty924 said...

LOL @ Jackie

ITCHY said...

This whole season has been a snooze. Since Day is out I hope David can hang. I am so tired of Dani and Whiney Nic I could scream. Thanks Jackie. I don’t get out here as much but I really appreciate everything you do.

monty924 said...

Ian third off then Memphis right after so he escaped being a have not

Anonymous said...

This woman cannot win a comp for anything!
~~~

Petals said...

Aww they let Dani have this one. Well-played. Everyone off within an hour.

So...Ian & David on the block with Kevin as the backdoor option - is my prediction now.

PS - I truly detest Dani (and her nasty daddy). Never liked either of them; they bring the trailer to BB, and drew the likes of XXXmas to the franchise.

imo, natch.
gnite ♥

monty924 said...

I'm sure she will nom David, not sure who she will put up with him but he has a power so he won't be going to jury... this week!

Judi Sweeney said...

Uggggggggg... Not Dani!!! Now we have to go through a whole week of her strutting her stuff and listen to her powerful awesomeness! Already dreading this week! Thanks Jackie!!!

Beachbound Gmom said...

UGH, not Dani... SMH. And what's up with Nicole? She used to be cute! Now she's nothing but annoying! Not a fan of this season....

CherryPie said...

Thanks Jackie and everyone who caught us up on the HOH....not so thrilled with Dani winning hope we get some good action this week.

Auntie Leigh said...

Thanks for staying up and "enduring" the comp so we don't have to. Very disappointing outcome.

Petals said...

re the noms: I CALLED IT

Anonymous said...

I agree with Petals 100% of the time regarding EVERYTHING! :O)

Petals said...

😎

Sharon N said...

So, Kevin and David OTB. Dani's plan must be to put Ian up (and out) if one those 2 win Veto. I don't see it going any other way, unless Dani decides to put up Tyler, but that's a risky move.

Jackie S. said...

Petals - It's Kevin and David on the block, not your prediction.