Tuesday, September 01, 2020

BB22: Live Feeds into Tuesday Evening - Sept. 1

 

Christmas stuffs her star babies in a trash bag


Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Loquacious Louts:

  • Strategy talks perked up a bit today, thanks to Ian.
  • Yesterday I think it was Cody and Enzo talking about how Ian conveniently leaves something in each room to give him an excuse to go in while people are talking.
  • Well, yeah. Probably.
  • Plus Ian is very observant.
  • He's got the major alliances, minor alliances and side alliances pretty much down pat with the exception of not knowing where Dani and Tyler stand.
  • He was also in the yard and heard the fence shouter shout about Cody and Nicole playing everyone.
  • Because he knows the alliances take up just about everyone except himself, Kevin and Kaysar ... and David to a lesser useless extent, he really can't confide in many.
  • He went to Kevin, hoping Kevin will work with him since he's at the most on the fringes with the alliances.
  • Now, I do worry about that because Kevin's gameplay is usually to float back and forth with the power of the week.
  • But Ian knows that he himself has little to lose as he's a previous winner of the game and not really in any alliance with anyone other than Nicole (as the other previous winner) and he really doesn't seem to trust her or want to test the strength of the alliance with any sort of strategy.
  • So, he confided in Kevin.
  • He later hinted at things with Kaysar and Kaysar convinced him to spill the alliance beans.
  • They're trying to figure a way to flip the vote using the intel, but it looks rather bleak.
  • In other news, Christmas officially turned in all of her star babies today. She kissed each one while wishing a quick "g'bye" and shoved them into a large trash bag.
  • Oh my.
  • You'd think that would be some kind of crime!

More muscles than many of the guys


Can he work with Ian without tattling?


Still doubtful he'll stay


A hammocking Ian is a happy Ian

12 comments:

Sharon N said...

Thanks Jackie.

Not very many I care about this year. Janelle, Kaysar and Ian go without saying.
And I can't help but like Tyler (my pool-boy is pretty good at laying low).
Bayleigh is a pleasant surprise and I wasn't expecting to like her.
The rest aren't worth mentioning.

Jackie S. said...

I pretty much agree with that assessment, Sharon.

Judi Sweeney said...

Thanks Jackie, I always love you wit and sarcasm! I too agree with you Sharon!

CherryPie said...

Well lets make it 3 that agree with Sharon...Jackie love u to death even tho there's not much going on u manage to inject wit and humor that makes me more excited about reading your blog then watching the show.

Chacha said...

I agree Sharon N -
I am just so frustrated. I love this show and wait all year for the new season. Last year and this year is kind of unbearable. Not sure if I have outgrown the show i have loved for 20 years.
I was listening to a few podcasts and they talk old school vs new school. I love all the players who played before social media took off. Would I have liked them if they were on social?
As always I read the updates here and love everyone's comments.

Chacha said...

scathing article about BB22 from tv guide. Hits the nail on the head.
I agree with this article.
https://twitter.com/TVGuide/status/1301158013122863104

Petals said...

Someone tweeted last night that a camera on Janelle sleeping at home in Minnesota would be more interesting than the BB house! LOL

Sharon N said...

Thanks for the link Chacha. I couldn't agree more.
It's just sad...

tbc said...

Hi all! I brought an assortment of white wines... they are on the side table.

Donna NY said...

Thanks for the great article Chacha, I completely agree.

Donna NY said...

Thanks for the great article Chacha, I completely agree.

Donna NY said...

Thanks for the great article Chacha, I completely agree.