Wednesday, September 30, 2020

BB22: Live Feeds into Wednesday - Sept. 30

 

This holiday needs to be over!

Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Despicable Dawgs:
  • My apologies for being a no show yesterday.
  • I honestly didn't think I'd miss a lot with the feeds blocks and the fact that we're a bit in a doldrum period between PoV Ceremony and eviction.
  • Well, I did miss something.
  • It, of course, was during a feeds block.
  • But the IDIOTS in production apparently have Dr. Will appearing on the living room screen. And, he hinted at the triple.
  • WHY?!?!?
  • The only possible real shake-up of the season and they blow it?
  • Argh.
  • So, now they think it's at least a double, possibly a triple coming up.
  • I have no words.
  • Other than that, it was pretty much as I expected.
  • Dani and Nicole are still wanting Kevin to stay.
  • It looks like they won't be successful.
  • Laters.

Better than a man bun? Hmm.


Hair damage in action


Not Temple's proudest moment


After I mess with brightness


What we see on the feeds

9 comments:

CherryPie said...

I swear production is its own worst enemy...I was looking forward to them freaking out and trying to strategize on live tv. Hopefully the feeds won't be blocked and we can see some game play being discussed.
Thanks Jackie for what u do....this blog is the best thing going for this season!

Sharon N said...

That triple could have been at least ONE shock factor for saving this season from being a total washout. Then production had to go and screw it all up. Their ONE opportunity to show something of interest.

But we also know Production will present it to the TV-show audience, as "The SHOCK OF THE SEASON." Worse yet, production will have prompted the HGs to show total shock and amazement... even though the HGs have already started preparing for the triple. grrrr

Hope this doesn't offend anyone, but this whole season is really bad Horse Sh*t.
You can't even dump this HS on a plant and have it grow. :(

chrob61 said...

I heard something on the youtube channel about how the first of the 3 HOH competitions might be filmed in advance, so that it will be shown as "live" as the first competition on Thursday's 2 hour show. Not sure if that is true, perhaps it's just a rumor. Something about what Dr. Will said regarding a fast-forward of the game for this week.

Petals said...

I saw that Will was "phoning in" his appearances; they made us believe he was actually THERE.

The debate was more amusing than this season. LOL

PS I met my (hopeful) new addition today, "Callie". I will call her Helen. She was such a sweet baby. Gretchen meets her Sunday, then a few more hoops, but soon she'll be HOME! I was wearing my black scrubs and realized I'll need to add LINT ROLLER to my kitty shopping list!

Judi Sweeney said...

Thank you Jackie!

I’m already disappointed and bored with this season and now... BB Production can’t even give US something exciting to look forward to! A SURPRISE triple eviction would have spiced up this boring year! Why? What the heck! I am beginning to think BB Production has even lost interest in BB game playing. It’s hard to see BB bouncing back and holding on to BB fans in the future... maybe THEY are bored and tired! Stinks!!!

Judi Sweeney said...

That’s great Petals! So excited for you!

monty924 said...

That's so awesome Petals. Is she a callico or torti? And I love the name Helen ♥

Petals said...

she's sorta calico, but no black - just yellow, grey & white. Like Gretchen!

CherylinPA said...

This season is horse,pig,and sheep dodo...lol