Wednesday, October 21, 2020

BB22: Final Veto Show Blog Party - Oct. 21

 


Yep, we're getting down to the wire ... thankfully. This season, one for which we had such high hopes, will not be going in the records books for one of the best. I'd say probably in contention for one of the worst. Oh, well.

Tonight should air the veto comp and filler material. The actual veto meeting will be on tomorrow night's live eviction show. The veto winner holds all the power. Unless the HoH, Enzo, wins the veto, the veto holder will be the sole vote to evict. That, of course, is why the meeting will be on tomorrow's show. 

I'll be updating this entry with the major events as they air here on the East Coast. Refresh the page to get the latest news. As always, the real party is in the comments area. Please feel free to join in on the fun! The Amazing Race airs after this episode -- a separate blog party post will be up for that show.

Previously on. And on and on.

Okay, finally they show the nominations of Christmas and Nicole. We get a surprise luxury competition for filler tonight.

They still have that huge table. It will be even more sad with three people in the house.

Of course, Christmas is crying. She's so alone, y'see. It's those three against her! Nicole, to her credit, has been trying to be nice to Christmas, small talk and such. Christmas cries more to us. She's in a snake pit. Poor baby.

Her freaking out makes Cody want to get her out of the house even more, according to him. Now, he's wanted her out all along anyway as he knows she was targeting him for a backdoor plan. Enzo wouldn't mind if Christmas won the PoV and ended up getting Nicole out.

Christmas cries even more. She outright sobs. Time to call the wahmbulance? Of course, she thinks she will win veto. I guess we'll see if Comp Christmas actually decides to show up for this one!

Ohh! Strange music and flashing photos! Clash of the Comics. Each one chooses four BB comics and they will compete. The last one standing will win $10,000. It's a bunch of battles between the comics in rounds.
It's like a bad video game battle. The battles can go on between members of the same team even. The hamsters sit and watch while wearing capes.

Losing all four of her comics, Christmas is the first one out. Enzo is out next. Cody is eliminated. It's Nicole's Memphis and Da'Vonne comics battling. Memphist and Nicole both win $10,000.

Now Christmas cries because she betrayed Memphis by not picking his comic. @@

Filler stuff. Christmas is waxing Enzo's eyebrows. Then Cody. She's rougher with Cody.

Enzo watches Christmas and Cody on the HoH cam. He thinks that Christmas seems cool and collected compared to Cody. He would really prefer her for the veto win. Nicole is studying, hoping the comp will be knowledge. 

PoV comp time ... giant hamster wheels! Several rounds, will be asked question about the day an event occurred in the house. Last one to answer by moving inside the wheel and moving to the right answer on the pad gets a strike. Three strikes and you're out.

What day in the house is it today? 74 Christmas gets a strike.
On what day did four HG redeem Safety Sweep Pass? 17 Enzo earns a strike.
What day was the triple eviction? 58 Enzo gets a second strike.
What day did you enter the BB basement? 31 Enzo is eliminated.
On what day was it announced that the replay power was activated? 51 Christmas gets her second strike.
On what day was the PoV first used to remove someone from the block? 27 Nicole gets her first strike.
On what day was POV last used to remove someone from the block? 47 Christmas is eliminated.
On what day did Dr. Will tell you to think three moves ahead? 55? Cody isn't sure. He earns a strike.
On what day was it announced the Disrupter Power was activated? 38. Nicole gets her second strike.
On what day did you meet OTEV? 53 

CODY WINS THE FINAL POWER OF VETO!


66 comments:

jo C said...

Hi Jackie Hi Vincent and Hi to all that follow

Jackie S. said...

Waving ...

monty924 said...

Hi Jackie, jo C and all who follow... looking forward to three straight nights at the pool

~~~SPLASH~~~

jennifer said...

Hi Jackie! Hi everyone joining!!

monty924 said...

Hamster wheels.... YAY

monty924 said...

Hi Joe and Jennifer

Petals said...

~**~*~ SPLASH ~*~*~

Hi everyone. I am having a really sad night (dunnno why) So I brought Kleenex.

And I think SHAME ON CODY if he doesnt bring EnzYo to the F2. EnzYo really does need the money, for like, his kids & life & stuff.
NicEFF is just paying off an over-priced wedding...

jmo

jo C said...

hey petals i TOTALLY agree with you Meow Meow for the win!!!!!!!!!!!

jennifer said...

Oh the sadness 🤣🤣🤣

monty924 said...

I wonder what Cody would have acted like if he didn't get his way this season??? 🤔

jo C said...

Cry me a river Christmas

tbc said...

Hi all!!

Petals said...

So ... I have a chick at work with a kid. He's like almost 2 ore 3, a toddler. He just potty-trained, so whatever age THAT happens.
He is Cody's TWIN!
It's uncanny.
I showed her a pic of Cody, and it IS HER CHILD.
She even has it on her phone, to show people.
I wish I could show you guys.

monty924 said...

Hey Petals xoxo

monty924 said...

Hey tbc

Nickelpeed said...

I have to lurk, driving

Petals said...

LOOK at my avatar! Doesn't it look like Cody???

Petals said...

Hey Friend. XOXO :(

monty924 said...

So.... how was this not pre-determined? lol

monty924 said...

Ha, yes it does Petals!

Petals said...

weird comp.

Petals said...

ditto Monty. What a weird, random comp

tbc said...

Very weird

tbc said...

Boo-frickin-hoo Christmas

Petals said...

How funny is it that he is KING KAYSAR? love it

Petals said...

I changed the pic from the doppelganger. But you guys saw him, it's fa-reaky!

Petals said...

what a random, made-up comp.

monty924 said...

I don't even like Nicole but she's cute here

tbc said...

Give me a break!!

monty924 said...

Christmas is a basket case...

jo C said...

ikr if i didnt already dislike christmas i DEF do now

Petals said...

XXXmas is a waste. I can say ONE good thing about her: She is FIT. (heck, I wish I were half as fit as she!) But that is her only "quality", IMO

monty924 said...

I had a crazy morning. We had a scheduled power outage that I forgot about and I had to go to work with my hair all jacked up because I couldn't use the curling iron, so I had to take it into work with me and I used the door on my microwave in my office for a mirror, LOL!!

monty924 said...

I like Enzo, but he should be wishing that someone would take Cody out for him. DUH

jennifer said...

My outside family never knows that I have my Big Brother nights.... ring goes the phone, lol

monty924 said...

Here we go... hamster wheels

Petals said...

lol Jenn

Petals said...

Monty - LOL!! How long was it out?

Petals said...

My memory is not NEARLY what you guys have, but...has there EVER been a more boring season?

SeriouslY? Sneezing and waxing?

tbc said...

I’m loving this!!

jennifer said...

How fitting, hamster wheels!

monty924 said...

Petals, it went off at 7am and came back on while I was at work. I think it came back on at noon.

monty924 said...

I wish they'd skip the play by play in the DR. Boring...

Nickelpeed said...

OMG! My husband forgot to turn the burner off. He put groceries on stove, which caused a fire. It's out now, but the smoke is horrible!! 😢🥺

jo C said...

im so sorry nickelpeed glad nobody was hurt

tbc said...

Oh no, Penny!!

monty924 said...

Tears... we should have been drinking to Christmas tears

jennifer said...

Oh no, hope there is not to much damage!!

Petals said...

why has it taken them so long to trot-out this hilarious COMP?

Petals said...

ugh Penny! One of my phobias! That burnt plastic - just go out & buy new burners.

Sorry, Pen.

Petals said...

the shavings, lol

monty924 said...

Oh, Penny. Happy that it wasn't any worse.

jennifer said...

Congratulations Cody!

Nickelpeed said...

The smoke is horrible. I can't go back in because I can't breath. Darn it!! I'll see you all tomorrow night. Need to get the smoke out.

monty924 said...

Agree, Petals. The hamster wheels were perfect and they should have thought of it way before season 22. 😊

monty924 said...

So sorry, Penny. Hope you get it cleared out soon. Burnt plastic is the worst. HUGS

Petals said...

Question: Are you guys tattoo people? See, I'm not. Never had one, never even considered it (then a much-loved one died. I considered "his" name, but he was opposed to tattoos, so, No)

monty924 said...

DRINK

Petals said...

drinkin

monty924 said...

I'm not a tattoo person, Petals.

Jackie S. said...

The TAR post is up waiting in the wings. Thanks for coming by and hope to see you there!

Petals said...

Thank you Jackie!! I know it must be a chore to post about this ridiculous season, but you do make it always funny!

See you guys .. what? tomorrow?

xoxoxoo

monty924 said...

Well, it was a slow start, but a fun finish for the veto comp. Thanks Jackie and everyone for the company.

See you all tomorrow night... stay safe!

Petals said...

TAR now???? cooooool

Beachbound Gmom said...

Wahmbulance hahahahahahahahahahahaha

chrob61 said...

Tonight's part one endurance will end quickly with Cody negotiating Nicole then Enzo off the platform/beam/ropes/whatever..... mark it down!