Monday, October 05, 2020

BB22: Maybe Nominations Show Blog Party, Maybe Not - Oct. 5

 



Like so many things about this season (and year) this too is messed up. In its infinite wisdom, BB changed the Sunday night show to Monday to avoid football delays on Sundays. Well, duh. It seems the NFL decided to air football on Monday nights on CBS, starting way later than they start the Sunday games. So, BB was SUPPOSED to air at 8PM Eastern. Now I see it scheduled for 10PM in this area. It's doubtful it will be that early at all here. 

I have this post set to go up at 10PM ET. Right now I honestly don't know when the show will air here or if I'll be up to live blogging it at some ridiculously late hour. But, everyone is free to party in the comments area. Please behave.

Okay, I turned my TV on a few minutes before 10 and BB is on? A repeat because David just went home? I'm so lost.

I will not be updating this entry because, so far, it all seems like the end of the Triple from Thursday. 

Okay ... something new. BB Yoga Studio for the the HoH comp. Namastay off the Block. Keeping three buttons pressed while undressed (not to the naked point). Each button release will make the clock go faster.

I guess I'm updating this.

Christmas out in the first round. Nicole out in the second round. Enzo out in the third round.  CODY WINS HOH!

Both Christmas and Tyler are worried because they were the two who voted to oust Nicole while the plan had been David.

Cody wants to target Christmas. Enzo is fine with that. However, Memphis wants Tyler targeted.

Surprise, surprise ... Cody nominates Tyler and Christmas.

42 comments:

Nickelpeed said...

Well, it's on here. But, I'm watching American Ninja Warrior.

monty924 said...

Enzo screwed Tyler so bad there

Glenn Allen said...

Hi Jackie and Penny and all who follow.

Jackie S. said...

I don't know if football ended early or what. BB was on before the hour, but it doesn't seem to be the Previously On. I'm confused.

Glenn Allen said...

Hi Monty

Anonymous said...

It started about 9:54, I turned to see how much longer the football game had left and it just ended and BIG BROTHER started right away, not sure why they did not wait till ten. All they have been doing is recap of triple eviction

Nickelpeed said...

Hi Monty, Glenn and Thank you so much Jackie.

Sharon N said...

Hi Everyone!

They always make arrangements for sports to run long, but NFL game ended on time.
So we are only 1 hour later than usual. :)

Jackie S. said...

This seems to be mostly a repeat of the Triple.

monty924 said...

Hey Glenn, Penny and Anon. Yeah, Jackie... it started as soon as the game was over.

monty924 said...

Hi Sharon

Glenn Allen said...

Hi Sharon.

Nickelpeed said...

So, it's mostly a repeat?

Nickelpeed said...

Hi Sharon and Anon

monty924 said...

These kind of comps always crack me up. You have to be pretty creative to hold all three down while stripping.

Sharon N said...

Enzo is so much more likeable/enjoyable in BB22 than he was with The Brigade.

monty924 said...

Agree Sharon, but he's still all talk! :)))

Jackie S. said...

Penny ... no. But the whole first part was going over the triple again. They must have been lacking for content for this one or something.

Nickelpeed said...

I think you are right, Sharon. But, this time he's playing more for himself, sort of.

Glenn Allen said...

Is this a tribute to the Quack Pack?

monty924 said...

Penny, they mostly showed all the campaigning and the scheming in rooms that we didn't see during the triple

monty924 said...

Nicole, STOP. You play exactly the same way. OWN your game.

Glenn Allen said...

Nicole with the bad mouthing already.

Nickelpeed said...

Ninja is on commercial. Like, like, like.... LOL

Sharon N said...

As much as Cody says "like"....I wonder if Cody really "likes" everything that much. :)))

Nickelpeed said...

I wouldn't trust any of them!

monty924 said...

Saw on twitter earlier than Jessica and Cody went to the hospital today for their second baby. Just some BB news there. :)))

monty924 said...

*that... not than

Glenn Allen said...

Thanks Monty that is great news about their Baby.

Nickelpeed said...

That's great for Cody and Jessica.

monty924 said...

Thanks Jackie. Everyone stay safe and will see you on Wednesday.

Jackie S. said...

Thanks for coming by although it was all a bit screwed up!

Sharon N said...

Thanks Jackie... glad the show didn't keep you up extra late!

Nickelpeed said...

Thank you Jackie. Appreciate it!

See everyone Wednesday.

Petals said...

Sorry I missed the party. I went to bed early, I think I have a respiratory infection (not Covid, no fever!)

Terry is a Texan! said...

Monty I’m lost. Cody in this season? Sorry I’m out of the loop

~~Silk said...

Terry - Jessica Graf and Cody Nickson. Showmance on BB 19, got married after. I remember him as very military-oriented, with an arrogant attitude. They later appeared together on The Amazing Race 30, and won. He seemed a lot nicer on TAR.

monty924 said...

Yes Silk. Terry, Cody and Jessica from BB19. This is their second child together.

David said...

My DVR only recorded the first 15 minutes of the show, the first 45 was football. Had to go to CBS website to watch the rest. It wasn't even on the schedule when I looked a couple hours before, even late into the night, so I am surprised it recorded anything. What a cluster .....
Since it came on right after football, I could have actually watched it with you east coasters, but since it wasn't even scheduled, I had no idea.

Speaking of TAR, do we know who the teams will be yet and if there will be a sign-up post for pool picks? Never won a BB pool pick, but have had 2 TAR picks win. =)

Terry is a Texan! said...

Thanks so much Silk. Now I recall them

Bizaro22 said...

How is TAR coming on? Was it taped pre-Covid?

monty924 said...

Hey David. Good to see you