Monday, October 05, 2020

BB22: Live Feeds into Monday - Oct. 5

 

Pretty inside and out ... um ...


Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Inexplicable Live Feeds Blocks:
  • Yeah, I'm getting pretty disgusted with all the live feeds blocking this season.
  • Heck, they get a booze delivery and take the feeds down for two hours.
  • It's ridiculous.
  • And now they're even messing with the aired television episodes. Due to football delays on Sundays, they changed the veto show to Monday nights.
  • Um.
  • There's football scheduled tonight on CBS. 
  • The local listings have BB scheduled for 10pm tonight. That's IF football has ended by then.
  • I'll put a post up for the show, but don't know if I will live blog it really late at night. Grr.
  • Okay, back to the live feeds.
  • Nicole is setting herself up well for pretty much the only kind of comp she can win -- questions.
  • She's been studying alone using the backgammon board and knows the days and comps inside out and upside down.
  • As for the nominees -- Christmas and Tyler -- unless you see an update from me stating otherwise, they're still on the block.
  • I'm sure Cody will not be using the veto to change his own nominations.
  • However, he has indeed let Memphis get in his head.
  • Cody's original target was Christmas.
  • He thought he would have both Enzo and Nicole on board to evict her.
  • Now Memphis has been turning the target to Tyler with Enzo.
  • Enzo will go along with whomever as long as it's not him. He might actually like Tyler better than he does Christmas. But if taking Tyler out is better for his own game, that's what he'll do.
  • Nicole has good reason to target Christmas -- she promised Dani revenge. But it looks like she too might be swayed to vote out Tyler.
  • I personally like Tyler, but do think that it would be more dangerous letting him stay until the end while they have the chance to evict him now.
  • He's good at comps and he gets along well with others.
  • Then you have Christmas. While she's won a few comps, she's often rubbed others a bit wrong.
  • Most of the others would rather sit next to a Christmas in a final two than a Tyler.
  • I guess I don't blame them.

Sitting pretty once again this week


Studying days and comps alone


Cheers before the feeds cut


Knows he's in trouble this week

12 comments:

Sharon N said...

Truth, Jackie.
They are smarter to take out Tyler while they can, but most of us would rather he stays. When Tyler is gone and Enzo is the only 'good guy' left, all we can look forward to is... not much. But that's been the theme song this season, "not much."


Nickelpeed said...

My CBS station doesn't even show BB tonight. It's all football.

Nikki said...

Thanks Jackie! I have been following you since I started watching bb which was maybe season 4 or 5. Just want to say I appreciate what you do and your unbiased reports. Keep up the good work. You are a real jewel!

Terry is a Texan! said...

I’d rather keep Tyler just cause I want Christmas to go away

Sharon N said...

Nickelpeed,
Probably depends on where you live. I'm in MST and most of the time, the delayed BB shows don't come on until 1 or 1:30AM. However, it shows it pushed to 9:00PM for us tonight. I'll believe it when I see it, but there is a 30 minute NFL 'After Game' program leeway... after the game is supposed to end. So I guess it could still happen.

Petals said...

its my fault. My team, LOL

Cheryl in NC said...

What was the point of moving it from Sunday if there was football on cbs tonight??????? ughhhh

CherryPie said...

Hi all I'm in mourning I don't want Tyler to go...boohoo

Petals said...

It's my team interrupting the show. I have to admit, the Chiefs are fun to watch.

monty924 said...

Have I mentioned that the NFL sucks? Sorry Petals :))

See you all shortly!

Sharon N said...

Big Brother starting right now!!! At least it is in MST.

monty924 said...

Here too