Thursday, October 15, 2020

BB22: Live Feeds into Thursday - Oct. 15

 

Sans messy bun yawn

Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Mousy Moles:

  • I really don't have much for you.
  • But with all the other posting I did yesterday and the fact that I didn't post a live feeds report, I felt bad.
  • Oh, not real bad, mind you.
  • Not so bad that a dish of ice cream wouldn't cure it.
  • Y'see ... there's really nothing new to report.
  • They could have had the eviction after the veto meeting but prolonged our agony.
  • Memphis will go home tonight.
  • The show will be edited to make it look like they're seriously considering sending Christmas home.
  • And, if she was on the block with anyone other than Memphis, it would be her.
  • Enzo still has a bug in his baseball cap that it should be Christmas voted out.
  • But he will go along with Cody and Nicole.
  • If Christmas doesn't win HOH tonight, she will be the next out.
  • At this time, Cody could win the season over any of them. Enzo could win it over Nicole or Christmas. Christmas's only chance for the win would be over Nicole because Nicole is a previous winner. That one is iffy though.
  • It will be nice to put this season out of its misery.

In between day and sleep hats


Against anyone, he will win


One will go tonight. We know who.

6 comments:

Sharon N said...

BB-22 has been tedious, at best. But in these last few days, it might actually get interesting... if Christmas wins HOH. Everyone would be scrambling! lol



CherryPie said...

Thanks Jackie I missed.last night. Too bad it took so long to get something interesting to watch. I'm still hoping for Enzo to win out of those left. Has there been any talk of AFP yet?

T-Town Chick said...

My AFP is Janelle. I would love to see Nichole’s face if Janelle wins.

MikesGirl said...

T-Town Chick said “I would love to see Nichole’s face if Janelle wins.”

Me too. I never understood her dislike for Janelle other than plain old jealousy. And it didn’t look good on her.

Judi Sweeney said...

Thanks again Jackie! You are so good at at least giving us a chuckle with all this BB boredom! 🤣

Petals said...

Agree re AFP. Janelle is a longtime ultimate fave of mine, but so is Kaysar and I believe Kaysar really tried to spread a message of unity inside & outside the house, but it was lost in the hubbub.
BB Twitter is pushing for Davonne, for the BLM. But this is BB, not BLM.

I will be voting my heart, so I'll split my votes 'tween the King & Queen.