Monday, June 21, 2021

Long Time, No Blog -- BB23 Starts Soon!

 


So ... how have you been?

Before we get really into things BB23 -- I received notification that Feedburner will be eliminating email notifications to anyone subscribed in July. Oh noes! Offhand I don't really know of another service. I will have to research that. What I can suggest is using my social media notifications on either Facebook or Twitter. I always link my posts to those platforms as soon as they're published. Here's the info -- My Twitter and my Facebook Big Brother Page. (Click on the links.) You can always sign up for my personal FB page but I only post show night links there, not the live feeds and other links.

What's the latest news about the show?!?!

Unfortunately, the latest news is that there isn't much news. Hmm ... let's see ...

  • Julie Chen-Moonves will be hosting as she has done every season.
  • No house images have been released yet.
  • CBS has new criteria for diversity on their reality shows. But I bet we still won't see a lot of diversity in ages! (Grr.)
  • According to various sources, the casting has been finished and the new hamsters and alternates have started their pre-season sequesters which include a two-week quarantine due to Covid precautions and a third week of regular sequester. They will once again be tested for Covid prior to entering the house.
  • The season premiere is set for Wednesday, July 7 at 8pm ET/PT and will be 90 minutes.
  • The regular weekly shows are to be an hour and are scheduled for: Sunday, Wednesday, Thursdays all at 8pm ET/PT, followed by Love Island (gag).
  • CBS All Access has changed to Paramount Plus. Same feeds venue, different name.
  • RUMORS: All new cast, theme for the show and the house is BB Rebirth or New Beginnings. No one goes home the first night and an HOH will occur in the premier. These rumors I can't really verify other than they're coming from a fairly often reliable spoilers source.
More news as I get the news ...

14 comments:

Chacha said...

I love when I see your posts Jackie.
I hope this is a redemption of a season with new casting and no return players. A rebirth is exactly what we need.
I tuned out quite early last year as I was so disgusted with the entire season. I had the finale recorded and never have watched it.
Can't wait for cast reveal and more gossip to come out!
hope to chat with you all soon and join the pool

Sharon N said...

Welcome back Jackie!
Ever since hearing BB was coming back, I've been watching your site for an update. Looks like they're keeping you in the dark also! lol

Nina said...

I'm so looking forward to watching season 23 of Big Brother.

Glenn Allen said...

Hi Jackie and Everyone. I am looking forward to BB 23.

Anonymous said...

And so it begins lol I saw my first commercial the other day for show and I yes I did spazz lol

SueGee said...

Once again I'm hoping it is a group that can keep my interest!! See you all in the chats AND in the pool!?

Squeegee

monica said...

Thanks Jackie, I hope you are well!
Monica

cctru said...

It will be kind of different because many of us have been 'sequestered' for about a year; but I'm looking forward to watching with the rest of the gang.

Karolina said...

Hi Jackie, I know a good Feedburner alternative - follow.it! Please have a look here why we're a great alternative: https://follow.it/blog/feedburner-stops-email-services-switch-to-follow-it-now/. The switching process is very quick and we are always happy to help you :)

Terry is a Texan! said...

Thank you Jackie our Queen of all BB !! We all love you and

Terry is a Texan! said...

Can’t wait for the season to kick off!!

chrob61 said...

Yes! Thank you Jackie for all you do for us BB fans!! Looking forward to the new season.

Jennasmom said...

Yippee! I need some summer entertainment! Looking forward to your awesome BB reports, Jackie. 😊

Cheryl in NC said...

Hey Jackie! So excited to get this season started and for your daily reports, which are always better than the show itself!