Friday, July 09, 2021

BB23: Live Feeds into Friday Morning - July 9

 IF YOU HAVE NOT YET SIGNED UP FOR THE BLOG POOL, PLEASE GO TO THIS POST LINKED HERE TO JOIN IN ON THE FUN. IF YOU SIGNED UP ANYWHERE OTHER THAN THAT SIGN UP POST YOUR REQUEST WILL PROBABLY BE MISSED. SO, CHECK TO MAKE SURE YOUR REQUEST IS THERE! THE DEADLINE IS TODAY AT NOON PT (3PM ET), BUT DO IT NOW!

Whitney has aligned with a unicorn

Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Newbie Narwhals:

  • As I mentioned in an update on my last report, Christian won the Wildcard Comp and has safety this week. He also chose Xavier to be safe for the week.
  • Heck, Xavier was safe anyway.
  • However, the fact that Christian is safe is probably throwing a wrench into the plans of Frenchie.
  • They actually got a liquor delivery last night. Of course, it wasn't enough to really get them all bombed or anything near it.
  • Despite the fact that Christian saved Xavier, Frenchie had a meeting with his "core five" -- Xavier, Derek F, Christian and Kyland. Hmm. I'm getting more confused by Frenchie as the time goes on.
  • While I haven't seen Frenchie swear to a final two with anyone, his alliances are all over the place.
  • Frenchie then went to the women with whom he had previously aligned and promised safety looking for a pawn to go up against Derek X?!?! 
  • So, now the women feel betrayed.
  • And what the heck about Travis?!?!
  • It looks like he's planning to nominate Sarah and Derek X. Possibly with Travis as a backdoor plan?
  • I dunno. Now it seems that the thought of Travis going is tossed out the window and getting Derek X out would be good for Travis.
  • Say what?
  • Sarah is called SarahBeth in the house. Why didn't they put the full name in all the promo stuff?
  • I'm so confused!


Tiffany, the "old" person, is fitting in well


Derek X is still up worrying at past 4:30AM their time!


I'm liking Kyland more than I thought I would from his bio


Travis? Ah, not so much!

Britini is shocked she won over Frenchie


I just could not deal with feet in my face!


Christian's hair looks better confined to braids

10 comments:

Petals said...

More happened!
Travis & DereX form the Firefighters with several other houseguests. As they are discussing this, Frenchie listens outside the door and hears them.
He fumes! And decides he can't stand it...
so Frenchie confronts Derek X! In the hammock, walks up and says Like, "I have little doves everywhere; they land in my palm and tell me everything and I KNOW you have another alliance!" (yes, I can't make this up).
Much of the following hours were clean-up by anyone not with french.
After all the scrambling, French has landed on... SarahBeth and Alyssa as
his noms. Yes, 2 women!
It seems like all the maneuvering has caught-up with Frenchie and he is
neck-deep in alliances and angry people.

It is VERY reminiscent of Devin & the every-expanding Bombsquad of S16. And we know how that ended.

Jackie S. said...

He hasn't committed to any particular nominations at this time.

Anonymous said...

I always have to make sure I am neither eating or taking a drink when I read the recaps because as much as I love a good spit take I cannot afford to replace electronic devices as many a time I’ve busted out laughing with Jackie’s take and writing on the shenanigans in the house or her photo captions and comments, and today it was the feet’s one lol I could picture you doing that whole body shake of disgust lol The only thing I can think is that as much a super fan you can be prior to going into the house it has to be overwhelming to point of insanity to where any pre planned logic you had prior goes out the window because Frenchie who seemed pretty with it is all over the place now (Everytime I see his name I always flash on Frenchie the singer from Idol and the Voice back in the day lol) I’m still trying to get used to the names and get vibes on everyone yet, how you juggle it is a testament.

CherryPie said...

I never catch any interesting conversations on the live feeds..but i love Jackie's recap and everyones recaps its the best part of the season...hope everyone is doin great. See u Sunday

Auntie Leigh said...

I sure agree with Jonmd265...How the hell does she know all the names already? I hope Frenchie does not flame out after such a promising start. I think I might have to write privetely to our O.G. about her acquaintance on the show.

Anonymous said...

Frenchie is a hot mess. He went from boldly proclaiming his wokeness to now targeting women and POC. As a fan he should know to NEVER make promises that big in this game!

~~~

pisgahscience said...

Hey everyone....sorry I'm a bit late. I have a lot of stuff to catch up on, but just wanted to say I'm here.....again this year. Good to see familiar folks again. I'll be popping in and out this season.

- AnybodyButJanelle (But who has since changed his mind and actually liked Janelle in Season 22)

Petals said...

Anybody!!! xoxox

pisgahscience said...

HEY! Great to be back isn't it. For some people the best time of the year is Christmas...for us....it is BB-season.

Merry AllianceMass and a Happy Backdooring....

- AnybodyButJanelle (But who has since changed his mind and actually liked Janelle in Season 22)

Petals said...

I'm glad you finally realize what a queen is Janey!!