Friday, July 02, 2021

BB23: The Blog Pool OPENS!

 



It's that time of year once again -- time for our summer obsession. BB23 starts next Wednesday evening. This season we get to see them enter the house live instead of already being in there for a week or so. Plus, the live feeds start after the West Coast show ends. Since they announced the cast so late (yesterday) and they won't even have nominations made in the premiere, I'm extending this sign up a bit.

WHO WANTS TO JUMP INTO THE BLOG POOL?

What's it all about?

Our esteemed and accomplished Lifeguard SueGee (AKA SqueeGee) will randomly match up pool entrants with the hamsters in the habitrail. Once matched up with a hamster, you need to cheer that one on until they're evicted or win it all. Yeah, even if they're obnoxious. Deal with it!

What will I win?

Well, IF you win, you'll be pleased to know there is NO CASH PRIZE! Nuh-uh. No way. That would cheapen the whole thing, don't ya think? Instead of paltry prizes, you get BRAGGING RIGHTS. Yep! From now through all eternity YOU will be a blog pool winner here. Feel free (and I encourage it) to put your win in your sign-off signature so that everyone can oooh and ahhh. Can't you hear the crowd now?

How do I get in on this wild action?!?!

You just need to sign up in the comments of THIS POST ONLY. If you put your name in on another post or Facebook or Twitter, it might be missed. If you come here as anonymous, you must come up with some sort of name in your comment. Otherwise, we can't tell the anonymous folks apart. Well, except for the unruly ones, maybe.

When is the deadline for joining the pool?

The deadline for signing up is Friday, July 9, at NOON Pacific Time (that's 3pm ET). Don't put it off! Sign up TODAY! No stragglers!

67 comments:

Chacha said...

I am ready to win! Count me in
Cha cha

Marthalight said...

Me too! Splash... So happy to be back and hoping for a terrific season! Joy to All of You, Martha

Sharon N said...

Count me in please!!

Weird... I kept checking your Blog today for the Pool, but it wasn't showing (refresh didn't update either). I was able to find the link by going through your Facebook page.

Unknown said...

Add me please. T town chic is ready for the summer

Jackie S. said...

Sharon N -- I put it up just before I linked it to the FB page. I was late!

Skyriverblue said...

I’ve got my water wings and ready to dive in. Sign me up!

Anonymous said...

I FINALLY made it in this year!

~~~ Tilde

Janice said...

Sign me up too!! Janice from GA

QuixoticElf said...

Diving in! Put me on a team!!

Dr_Celine said...

I am always in! Thanks for always doing the fun pool! :-)

Indiana Jane said...

Eager to play again! Put me in plz

BB-Boy said...

I would like In for this season definitely!! :)

Anonymous said...

Put me in please. Hope its an exciting season. Mary F from PA

Donna in Alabama said...

Please add me to the pool!

Jean said...

I'm in! Jean from Tampa

Petals said...

~*~*~*~ SPLASH ~*~*~*~

I'm in, come Hell or high water

PS - RTR, Donna

David said...

Throw me head first in the pool please. Won Survivor pool once and TAR twice. Maybe I can finally beat the odds and win a BB pool. Or be one of the first out as usual. lol

monty924 said...

Yes, throw me in the deep end!!

Sally said...

I've never come close to winning, but I'm willing to try again. Sign me up, please.

Anonymous said...

I’d like to take the nestea plunge please!!!

Krysta Gibson said...

Jumping in, please!

CherylNY said...

Sign me up please, thanks!

jennifer said...

Sign me up please❤️
I can’t get signed in for some reason.
Jennifer S.

TS14Fan said...

Can I dive in?

JLaf said...

I’m ready to win. Count me in

Joanne Victoria said...

Sign me up, please! Sink or swim.

Donna in FL said...

Please add me to the pool....thanks

Glenn Allen said...

Please add me to the Pool. Thanks Jackie and SueGee

April said...

I'm in

Fred aka TwoBlackAces said...

Lets Go! I think this cast might finally have some potential, count me in!

AyaMarie said...

Please sign me up!!

Caela said...

I'm in!! Feeling lucky this year!!!

KarlaV said...

Please add me in too!

Ed in Ohio said...

I'm in! Thanks!

Bizaro22 said...

I’m in! Please add me to the pool.

RBennie said...

Sign me up please

Andi said...

I’m jumping’ in the pool, please!!
Andi

CherryPie said...

Put me in the pool...i havent won before maybe this year i will. Excited about new season yippee!

PDX Granny said...

Well, duh! Of course I'm jumping in. Gotta cheer on my girl Whitney, whether she's my hamster or not.

Cheryl in NC said...

Jumping in the pool squeegee!! Thanks in advance to you and Jackie for all the hard work y'all put in for our summer fun!

Willie J said...

Please add me to the pool.

chrob61 said...

Hello!! Please add me to the pool!!

Rich in Buffalo said...

Splish splash! Hopping in the pool for another summer of fun!

MikesGirl said...

I’m jumping in! Sign me up :) MikesGirl aka Kim

Jessica Underwood James said...

I’m here! I’m late but glad I didn’t miss the pool! It’s me JessicaUNDerwood. New name!

tbc said...

Hi. Thank for extending the deadline. Please add my name to the pool. tbc

Helenann2k said...

Hi! Please add me to the pool! Thanks. Can't wait for another season!

Laura in GA said...

Long time reader, first time jumping in the pool! Count me in.
Laura in GA

Laura said...

I have followed this blog for years, but never joined the pool. Count me in.

Nora M said...

Another lurker that has followed your blog since season 1 - ashamed to say I never joined the pool, but I finally catch it at the right time. Thank you Jackie, I have really enjoyed your posts all these years!

Yes! I want to join the pool!

Nickelpeed said...

Add my name! Thank you!!!

Penny

Brenda said...

Trying to join the pool.

Sharon C said...

I want to jump in the pool!

DKNYNC said...

Hi, Please add Donna NY and Kelsey NY to the pool.
Thank you!!

Joyce Johnson said...

Joyce Johnson
Sign me up

Unknown said...

I want to enjoy the pool this year Marlo Lee

Luckysmom said...

After years of watching I am finally jumping in the pool! Sandy MaGee

MrsKB2 said...

I'd love to play! Like Sandy ^^ I've watched for years but never participated in a pool! This will be so fun!!! MrsKB2

cminnie said...

cminnie jumping into the pool

Shayne said...

Count me in!

jo C said...

Count me in also

Auntie Leigh said...

I thought I wanted to keep my hair dry this summer but once again cannot resist the siren song of Big Brother and especially all Jackie's regulars who make it all worth it. Sign me up.

YoDave22 said...

I am in !!

Jennasmom said...

Is it too late to jump in? I’m running late to the party.

Tammy said...

Can I jump in Also??? sorry for my lateness

SueGee said...

OK - The Pool is FULL!! Done - no more entries!! 68 entries counting me and Jackie!!

Squeegee

Rodney said...

Rats, guess I'm out. My money is on Claire FWIW. Have fun y'all.