Tuesday, July 13, 2021

BB23: Live Feeds into Tuesday Afternoon - July 13

 

Britini listens intently to Kyland ... or not.


Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Misfit Toys:

  • My apologies for being a bit late with this ... technical issues. Grr.
  • As you must know from my last post, Derek X saved Kyland with the veto and Frenchie put Travis up in his place. On the block are Alyssa and Travis.
  • Now, strictly if the women in the house vote as a block and the men as another block, Travis would go.
  • I'm not really sure that will happen, but it's a strong possibility.
  • Of course, some may stray the gender line, but ...!
  • Both Kyland and Xavier, for example, are having issues with Travis and Frenchie. They also don't fit into the Alpha Boyz Bunch of Travis, Christian, Derek X and Brent.
  • Mind you, I personally think Xavier is definitely a real alpha male and even probably the most physically fit in the house. But that's not his personality.
  • I'm really enjoying Xavier on the feeds. The other day he threw a "for the camera" temper tantrum stomping, jumping up and down and fussing how the week was supposed to be an easy one! Maybe you had to be there but it was a hoot to watch!
  • Hmm ... now the guys are talking about voting to keep Alyssa.
  • Geez, these are fans and superfans of the show.
  • They should know we hate house votes.
  • Alyssa has been making the rounds trying to clinch the votes.
  • Frenchie solidified the Slaughterhouse alliance. Now it seems to be Frenchie, Whitney, Alyssa, Christian, Derek F, Kyland, Brent and Xavier.
  • Um.
  • Well.
  • Like so much this week, that makes no sense. 
  • Supposedly Frenchie wants to target Christian.
  • I guess maybe he really wants Alyssa kept over Travis.
  • Kyland, for reasons I cannot comprehend, still trusts Frenchie. Yeah, really. I don't know why.
  • The only one I've seen Xavier get close to at all is Derek F and that's a bit of a surface thing.
  • Kyland told SarahBeth about the Slaughterhouse.
  • Oh my.
  • I don't think I've ever been so confused by the feeds. Had they started after the hamsters were in the house for a week, we'd be lost all season!
  • BB itself seems confused. They broke their forever rule of no outside news except for family emergencies by letting the hamsters know who made the Oympics gymnastics team.
  • Hmm.
  • Why?
  • They didn't need to do that. Britini had wondered but they didn't have to tell them!
  • Tiffany and Hannah wonder how someone can play the game without being a fan of the show ... Derek X is one of those. He studied a few seasons and is a quick study but he started out very lost.
  • Tiffany and Claire seem to be just a couple of the hamsters this season into the live feeds. I believe Xavier and Derek F might have watched them also, perhaps not so faithfully.
  • Now, Frenchie is way into the show. But his game is all over the place.
  • That said ... at least it keeps things lively!
  • I just hope they won't be falling into house votes.
  • But it looks like we have at least a mostly house vote coming up.
  • No great loss.

Why oh why does he trust Frenchie so much?


You were saved by it, did NOT win it, Kyland!


Xavier is my choice out of this room!


So, does this mean a showmance with Brent?


The strongest group of BB women in eons!


He's already talking about ousting Kyland?!?


I like Britini more than I thought I would


So, are his days now numbered?

5 comments:

Judi Sweeney said...

Too soon for a showmance!?! Ugh…. Thanks Jackie!!!

Jackie S. said...

I was actually joking as Frenchie nominated Alyssa because he thinks she and Christian were showmancing.

Petals said...

Alyssa says they made out, lol.
Tonight? TOGA. TOGA. TOGA!!

Rockwrite said...

Jackie- not sure my comments are coming thru. Have you gotten any?

Jackie S. said...

This is the first one I've seen, Rock.