Wednesday, July 14, 2021

BB23: Live Feeds Into Wednesday Morning - July 14

 

Is the house giving Kyland a tension headache?


Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Miscreant Mice:

  • Get this ... Frenchie seems to still be popular with many. Not all. But many.
  • Some have mentioned how he's all over the place. But it might be confusing me more than it is them! I guess.
  • Yes, they are very into playing the game. However, they seem mostly friends, too.
  • Alas, Derek X's brief fifteen hours of house fame with the PoV win has ended, He is pretty much the lone nonsocial wolf, albeit he's not a wolf. He might be the only one who hasn't clicked in with a solid (for this point in time) alliance or even a bond with anyone.
  • In Azah's bio pre-season, she mentioned a fear of manholes without further explanation. Well, now we know. She backed up and fell in an open manhole once only catching herself with her underarms. Her feet could touch water and she feared she would drown if she fell all the way in -- she can't swim. A man helped her get out.
  • It was Kyland's 30th birthday and a good time was had by all. Not that I wanted a repeat of Keesha's birthday, but ... it was okay-ish. 
  • He was thrilled with his birthday there and had a long talk with the camera in the storage room later in the evening. He wanted to know if all BB houses are always this noisy. (Yes.) He went on about how he knows it's only been a week, went by fast, but he feels he's known the others forever. Loves his family, loves his fellow hamsters.
  • They had a toga party for his birthday. They had cake the night before.
  • Xavier seems to be thinking of a showmance. Cut that out right now! You're better than that!
  • Although there are rumblings about flipping the vote or throwing in a few hinky votes, it's looking more and more like it will be a (hated by us) house vote to evict Travis.
  • Why, I don't know. I don't care for Travis. But Alyssa is coming off as a nonessential to me. So, either can go. 
  • Surprisingly, Frenchie's name isn't coming up as a possible target next week. But Derek X is. He really needs to get in and mingle better!
  • Of course, Christian's name is out there, too.
  • But we all knew that.
  • This crowd stays up way too late and gets up way too early.
  • Maybe that's why the age cut-off is 40.


Now, it's not really boring you, is it?


They had a toga party. I didn't know those still were a thing.


Toga! Toga! Toga!


Claire is playing smart and a bit under the radar for now.


Ohh! Christian and SarahBeth?!?!

7 comments:

Petals said...

Frenchie was the only one who refused to wear a toga. @@

THen later, here is what he said to himself: "I hate having to sacrifice my morals. It’s fun though. It’s as fun as I thought it’d be. And I’m as good as I thought I would be..."

Hannah says she has a crush on Derek X? Hmm. And Xavier is crazy about Alyssa, but she wants Christian. (so there are some budding showmances, ugh)

Chacha said...

I really haven't gotten into the season yet. The only person besides French Fry that I don't like is Brent. They both could go- can we have a DE now?

chrob61 said...

Brent is rubbing me the wrong way too!!

I am liking Kyland more and more....and I have high hopes that he makes it far in the game (he's my pool pick). I also like the idea of he and Sarah Beth in a final 2 going through all the various alliances that have cropped up so far in the house.

Judi Sweeney said...

Not a fan of Travis so he can go…

Judi Sweeney said...

Thanks Jackie!!

Cheryl in NC said...

haha Chacha.... I would like a double E too mainly to have fewer hamsters so I can more easy remember who is who..lol

CherryPie said...

So excited for tonight..see y'all later.