Monday, July 05, 2021

BB23: So, Why is Christie Gone Already? And who is this Claire?

 

What did I list in a post yesterday as the number one reason she might be out? Yep, you got it. She failed Covid testing. She's asymptomatic and has no idea where she picked it up, but she tested positive. And, they are positively sure about it 

CBS released this statement from Christie Valdiserri: 

“Hey guys, I don’t want to be sharing this news, but I tested positive for COVID and I have no idea how I got it. I have the vaccine and I have been following all the guidelines up to this point. I have absolutely no symptoms and I feel perfectly fine. So I’m really grateful for that, but it’s really frustrating because I won’t be playing in Big Brother this summer.”

So, who is this Claire person replacing her?

Claire Rehfuss is 25. an AI (Artificial Intelligence, I assume) Engineer living in NYC but originally hailing from Chagrin Falls, Ohio. We now have our definitely alpha-WOMAN in the house. She's an ubersuperfan with an online presence, her own popular Survivor online game, creates crosswords and might just be the first one to make a women's alliance actually work. She "wants to target the alpha males and team up with her fellow “black widows” to clear a path to finale night." 

In the article I read at the Big Brother Network, she shows extensive BB knowledge even dating as far back as BB2. Why the heck didn't she make first cut? Sheesh! 

By the way -- if you go to the BBN site I linked above, they have extensive bios on each hamster. Alas, that information was not available when I wrote my post!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Every you we root for the ladies to band together and every time it seems to be all talk, so maybe this year will be the one where they get a grip, stay loyal, and play the game instead of letting some alpha male dingus calls the shots.