Sunday, July 04, 2021

BB23: Somebody Out Already Update

 



Christie Valdiserri is the hamster gone before she even got in. Supposedly BB will explain tomorrow. I wouldn't hold my breath. Christie herself has had to sign all kinds of NDA forms and I believe she might stand to lose the stipend for her quarantine and sequester time (my guess, not official info on that), so she won't be able to say anything if they don't want her to.

She was on my Meet the Cast Part 1 of 2 post. I've crossed her out (as above) but know so little about her replacement that I haven't updated the post otherwise yet.

Her replacement will be someone named Claire Rehfuss. I guess. 

This is Claire ...




9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I’ve got 10 it was Britini in the diary room with a spatula.

Jackie S. said...

Jon -- Heehee.

Sharon N said...

All I can say is... wow. Evicted before the vote... or even the show. lol
New chick is right in line with the rest of the age-group, so nothing new.

Jackie S. said...

Not really evicted. Supposedly CBS will tell us why tomorrow. From what I've been reading about Claire, she sounds like an ultra-superfan. Not sure why she didn't make first cut.

Anonymous said...

Claire looks better, in my humble opinion.
~~~

Sharon N said...

Jackie, can you confirm please?
My daughter read (somewhere) that Christie was a replacement for the original person (whoever). If that info is correct, that means Claire is the 2nd replacement in the same hamster slot!

Jackie S. said...

Sharon N - That's wrong. Yes, there has already been a replacement, but not involving Christie. An original photo of the hamsters leaked with a male named Garret on it. When they released the info officially Christian was in place of Garret.

Sharon N said...

Thank you Jackie.
I was pretty sure if that had happened, you would have posted something about it.

Petals said...

Is it really tomorrow??? WOW!