Friday, August 13, 2021

BB23: Live Feeds into Friday Morning - August 13

 

Looking for divine guidance?


Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Hungry Hippos:

  • They NEED to go to bed.
  • They have been up ALL night.
  • What's up with that?
  • You can tell the HOH comp was not physical or they would be tired.
  • As you know from my brief bulletin, Kyland is the new HOH.
  • Kyland said he was told nominations would be at 10:30AM (1:30PM here) and BB would probably get them up by 8:00.
  • THEN GO TO BED, FOOLS!
  • Now Derek F who has been saying he needed to compete in a mental comp is saying he needs a physical comp.
  • I don't know. From my observations the comps he could excel at include sitting, laying about on various objects, pillow hugging, complaining about others, being sexist, often being bossy and possibly cooking. 
  • Tiffany apparently did so poorly in the comp that she says Detroit and her family won't want her back.
  • Yes, the comp was blocked to the live feeds.
  • It was a question and answer type comp with each winner of a round choosing the next two to face off. These comps can be very telling in the choices made.
  • It sounds like Kyland actually tried to throw the comp to Tiffany, but she got the answer wrong all on her own.
  • That's probably why she is so embarrassed of her performance in the comp! It was being given to her on a silver platter and she screwed it up.
  • From a chess strategy talk with Derek F, it sounds like Kyland will nominate Britini and Claire.
  • Sigh.
  • Of course, a Kyland win upsets any and all who wanted SarahBeth out this week. 
  • That means only Kyland and Xavier are happy.
  • However, the change in tides brought Tiffany and Azah back together!
  • Azah is upset because Britini will probably be out before SarahBeth and Tiffany SO wanted SarahBeth out over Christian that she jeopardized her own game last week trying to save him.
  • Me? I'm not so vested in SarahBeth. I do like Claire and want to see her stay longer.
  • Britini? Um. Well. She runs hot and cold. She's loud. She's emotional. She's not my favorite hamster in the house. But I don't necessarily want her out at the moment.
  • I'd like to see Derek F gone. His behaviors are increasingly getting on my nerves. He seems to think he's all that and he just isn't. While he can be a consoling ear at times, mostly he's judging others.
  • I am pleased that Derek X should be safe for another week. I've grown to like that lanky kid a lot.
  • Kyland and Tiffany seemed to mend bridges. Or not. Well, let me just say I'm pessimistic about how long the peace will last.
  • They are still pushing to get all Cookout members as the final six.
  • Derek X and Claire need to win powers and comps!
  • But, even at the end, the majority vote in the jury will be Cookout members.
  • Sigh.
  • Nominations should be later today unless they sleep through it as they have been up all darn night.

She does have moments of quiet ... moments


Says Detroit won't want her back


Chowing down


Bereft, simply bereft


Read his own letter this time


Who should go in what order?
Maybe you next, Derek, I say.


But, Kyland ...!

8 comments:

Petals said...

G'morning Jackie - thank you! What a night!

I tried to rewatch the feeds - what I gleaned was the each Cookout member has a "non cookout" person as their personal pawn (their term, not mine).
Ky - SB
X - Alyssa
Hannah - DX
Big D & Azah - Brit
Tiff - Claire

It's kinda weird, to think of it in those terms, but that is their (CO) plans, not mine. Of course, they are planning to run the game from here on out, but they cannot predict the HOH comps or who may win them.
What an odd season. I mean, I know we needed it but...
Hey! At least most of the HGs are likable.

Petals said...

FAN POST:
So I was tweeting with James Rhine re how Big D evicts people. And guess what? Derek Frazier tweeted me - with my real name which is NOT on my Twitter.
Uhm. ok
Whoever is running Big D's Twitter wrote, "No mistake here Jodie"
in response me me & James wondering if he intended to say "evote" when he evicts.

What the WHAT?

Petals said...

Penny's - Nickelpeed - birthday today!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PENNY!!!!!!

Jackie S. said...

The Cookout set up that plan a few weeks back. It was Tiffany's idea. I believe they mentioned it on the show as well. Yes, most are likable this season. I think the change of casting director might have as much to do with that as the new diversity percentage.

Jackie S. said...

Petals - Your real name of "Jodie" does show on your Twitter. It's Jodie@numberspetals I see.

Petals said...

omgee the noms are in??

Petals said...

Big D & Claire! wow. Just wow. Kyland accepted Big D's offer to be a pawn. That is huge, considering there were non-Cookout people he could've nommed. It's 'bout to be CRAZY in that house.

Jackie S. said...

I have a post up about the nominations.