Friday, August 20, 2021

BB23: Live Feeds into Friday Morning - August 20

 

Who wants to see my HOH room?
 Like they have a choice.

Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Wistful Wombats:

  • Okay, we have the first female HOH of the season.
  • Finally.
  • Or, do we? Will it end up being Kyland's third HOH?
  • At the start of the night after the live show ended, it didn't seem that way.
  • But, now come almost morning there at the house, it does.
  • Sigh.
  • SarahBeth had fussed about all the one-on-one meetings this season.
  • She doesn't know as much a pain they are for the live feeders! Some just drone on and on while we wait for one little tidbit to make the wait worthwhile!
  • She claimed she didn't want to invest too much into things until they have the results of the High Rollers Room as this week the power is that a nominee can be replaced.
  • So, she would have to have three nominees in mind not even considering any backdoor option.
  • Yet she had one-on-ones.
  • @@
  • Her talk with Tiffany was a bit interesting. All of a sudden it's like Tiffany hasn't been targeting her for weeks.
  • Oh, wait. But now Tiffany, Claire and SarahBeth have the Jackpot Alliance. 
  • At least Claire hasn't tried for weeks to get SarahBeth on the block!
  • Although, given that alliance, those two should be safe this week.
  • Unfortunately, in talks, Derek X's name kept coming up. 
  • Kyland wants her to nominate Alyssa with him as a pawn.
  • Hmm.
  • With a non-Cookout HOH the Cookout members have the numbers set for voting this week.
  • Any Cookout member on the block with a "non" will be safe.
  • Both nominees would have to be Cookout for any other result.
  • I don't see that happening.
  • Things will hinge a bit on the High Rollers results later today.
  • I can only hope that Derek X spends his bucks and wins that if he wants to stay.
  • In other news, Tiffany told Azah that she spent all her BB Bucks (50) last week and wouldn't be able to afford today's bet.
  • The HoH room reveal was like oh so many others. Her letter from home was from her girlfriend Shelly.
  • Yes, Kyland. She does indeed have a girlfriend.
  • Laters!


Not like she was targeting SarahBeth
recently or anything.


Should be safe this week. Should be.


Did you see Kyland kiss me? Did you see it?


A coupling, not so much a showmance ... yet.


Is Tiffany throwing him under the bus
AGAIN?!?!



Is she stringing him along or under his thumb?

15 comments:

Petals said...

8:07:55 pm BBT, after the celebratory hug dance in the Storage Room, SB asked Kyland, "OMG, what do I do?".

There it is. It's Ky's 3rd HOH.

SB will target Alyssa foremost, also Claire & Hannah. Ky will talk her out of nomming Hannah. Unfortunately, DX is the backdoor option unless he wins safety, somehow.
Make no mistake...SB may have a girlfriend now, but she also dated boys. And, like so many other BB chicks we've seen in the past, she wants to be the sole female.
While Big D may act like he's afraid of the nom, he isn't.
SB will target the chicks and Ky will control the back door.
Grrr.
(SB has a meanness that isn't evident on the aired show. Her edit is the baby-voiced wallflower, but...she is no shrinking violet; feeders know how catty she really is.)
JMHO, natch

Thanks for the report, Ms J

Jackie S. said...

Glad you added the JMHO. You make it pretty obvious when you don't care for someone! Folks need to remember that your comments and my posts often contain personal opinions and those may or may not affect facts!

Petals said...

of course - it's always just my opinions, unless I can timestamp a fact.
And yes, I am always clear about my faves or least fave HGs.

Hey - I loved Tiffany, at first. I barely noticed SB, she was nothing. But then I heard her talks about Hannah, Alyssa, Whitney...it turned me off.
Likewise, I really didn't like Whit or Brit at first, but Whit is just a victim of her upbringing trapped in the body of a pin-up (LOL) and little Brit grew on me...

DX & X remain my faves. That would be an awesome F2!

BBfanday1 said...

I agree with your F2.

Sharon N said...

Derek X is my favorite also, but if he's in F2 with Xavier, then the Cookout will save Xavier. Unfortunately, the only way DX will go much further than 1-2 weeks is if he wins a combination of HOH, POV or High Roller.

It's too bad because DX has been close to catching on to the Cookout alliance. If he'd let his better instincts take over, he might be able to get Sarah Beth to blow that up. The glitch this week is 'replacing a nom'... all depends on who wins the High Roller.

CherryPie said...

Someone please put Tiffany and Ky on the block...damn im suck of them jmho

CherryPie said...

*sick

Petals said...

OMGosh! I totally forgot that DX gave SB $5000! And yet...you will see.

Petals said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Izzylouie said...

This right here is when I stopped rooting for SB.

Chauncey said...

I like Derek X and hope he can manage to stay a little longer but the writing may be on the wall for him. This is the first time in years that I have actually watched the show as much as I read the blog. I have liked all the HG and love the diversity this year for sure. Jmho. Go Tiffany!!!!. To me she is a mix of Danielle and Dan.

Petals said...

Hi Chauncey - I remember you, but you don't post often!
Yes - Tiffany is a v good player, but not as beloved as Dan or Danielle. I think she needs to soften her approach to achieve their level of fame.
Please come to visit on show nights - we'd love to see you!
XOXO

Chauncey said...

Hey Petals, yeah I have been reading but not posting. I will make it a point to join again on show nights.

monty924 said...

Alyssa on the Roulette and took Derek F off. Xavier is the renom. Come on Derek X… win the veto and take Claire off the block!!! A cookout member will go to jury!

monty924 said...

I know… wishful thinking. Sigh