Monday, January 03, 2022

The Amazing Race 33: Meet the Teams Part 1


My apologies for the delay in posting about the teams. I cut my finger quite badly and it's been limiting my ability to type! No, not life threatening or anything of the sort ... just a cross between painful and awkward. I'm going to cheat on these intros and use videos I found online.

We have three teams who are somewhat "internet famous." I was only familiar with one of them -- Kim and Penn Holderness.

Here is their show intro video -- 


Here is an example of their humor from their YouTube channel. It's usually more her than him. I find them funny for the most part although a bit of the humor is hit or miss with me. I just wonder what they will be like not "on" all the time.


**********************************

The next "internet famous" team would be the "singing cops" from Buffalo, New York. That would be Michael Norwood (tall one) and Armonde "Moe" Badger (shorter one, duh).


The video I'm including of them is from their appearance on Ellen a while back although there are many videos of them online. I am a bit worried that, due to their jobs, they could be one of the two teams who couldn't return. Police officers have been needed so much throughout the pandemic and the civil unrest. They look like they will be a fun team.
 

************************************

The last of the "internet famous' teams would be Taylor Green-Jones and his husband Isaiah Green-Jones. No, I never heard of them, and it seems the only thing on YouTube of them is the video I'm posting below the show introduction. If TAR has a dance challenge, my money would be on them!




Have you signed up for the blog pool yet?
If not, make sure you sign up at THIS HERE LINK.

1 comment:

Mike Barer said...

Thank you, I've really enjoyed reading your take on some of my favorite shows.